Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
this years prediction

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 02:16 PM by snowwolf776.)

We have a super tough schedule this year. our defense will be great again if everyone stays healty our offensse looks questionble still if bortles ends up haveing to throw. 

Due to the schedule we have i see us going 8-8 this season. After all our first 2 games are againest super bowl winning qbs one who beat a undeafted patriots team. Don't be surpised if jags start season 0-2.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

10 wins

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't jinx us Wolfie...take it back! Big Grin

14 WINS

12-4

9 wins
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 03:59 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

8-8 ... that's it .... i'm outta here

[Image: 200w.webp]

11-5, 4-2 in division (sweeping the clots) wins vs New England, New York Jets, Eagles in London and @ New York Giants, @ Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills and @ Miami Dolphins. The loses will come vs Steelers(bad officiating) and surprise playoff team ‘Skins and @ Cowboys (bad officiating).

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 05:17 PM by Caldrac.)

I say we'll be 10 - 6 again this year. Curious to see what you have W/L wise though. I don't think the schedule is as tough as you may think. The Giants are beatable. As are the Patriots. The tacks usually give us a run for our money but I could see us splitting the series this year. The Jets won't beat us this year. It's at home. Kansas City could be tough. Depends on where Mahomes is at by October. The Cowboys are overrated and it's disgusting how much the MSM forces them onto everybody. That's six games right there. I could see us being 4 - 2 or possibly 5 - 1 at that point.

The tinhorns might be a bit better. Depends on Watson's knee. Again, could see us splitting the series this year. No worries. The Eagles will probably clip us barely at home. But, then again, it's at home. So who knows. The clots rely on Luck and his health. This defense should be plenty capable of flustering him now even if he's at 110% he'll still have an uphill battle. The Steelers will be fun. We play in Buffalo after that. These are two teams we beat to get to the AFCC game. After that it's another round of divisional games and then the Redskins? Meh. And then the Dolphins? Meh.

If this team can't pull double digit wins with this defense, ground game and offensive line I will be shocked. Especially with the MSM pretty much riding on us high lately. The first string defense has been getting after teams early and often in the preseason. I think they've held first string offenses to a combined score of just nine points. That's pretty impressive when you consider that Ramsey and Bouye have yet to play together at the same time this preseason. Campbell and Bryan just got more involved as well due to a few minor injuries.That nine points surrendered in total came against half of the NFC's play-off teams last year too. Be positive man!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 07:13 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

9-7 and we win the division.

Superbowl

Rams over the Chiefs

Without a stable offense this team is very unpredictable. It will be the same as last year that any team can beat the Jags and the Jags can beat anyone. Each game will depend on which Bortles shows up. You can't go through the schedule and pick easy wins, you just can't. Based off that, 8-8 seems fair. I hope Norwell makes the run offense elite and we come out 10-6.

(08-27-2018, 03:28 PM)Brett Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Don't jinx us Wolfie...take it back! Big Grin

The team has already been quadtripple jinxed,im trying to unjinx them. I really do see this team going 8-8 this year.  

anyways 

heres the quadtripple jinx im talking about. 

1. Maliak jackson saying team will go undeafted.

2. NFL talking good bout jags,ussallsy team falls apart when that happens.

3. the biggest jinx of all Madden 19 sim said jags vs seahawks in super bowl with Jags wiinning 45-3,last time Madden said that they said Falcons would beat pats 45-3 in super bowl rember both teams made it,and falcons lost after haveing a huge lead and falcons lost.

4. Tony Romo predicted Jags vs packers

Low expections can turn out better for you by end of the year anyways.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(08-27-2018, 02:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: We have a super tough schedule this year. our defense will be great again if everyone stays healty our offensse looks questionble still if bortles ends up haveing to throw. 

Due to the schedule we have i see us going 8-8 this season. After all our first 2 games are againest super bowl winning qbs one who beat a undeafted patriots team. Don't be surpised if jags start season 0-2.

I had thrown out a prediction that the jags start 0-3.
But then my thinking was you guys end up with about 9 or 10 wins.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

9-7

We're a 12-4 squad imo.

11-5 AFC South Division Title

13-3 lose last game resting starters

Our offense looked much worse heading into the season last year.
As long as Fournette is healthy...
I’m saying 11-5

Not a single game is a "win"... none!

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018, 09:21 AM by MikePete54.)

12-4

Bortles : 24 TD, 13 INT
Fournette : 1300 yards, 12 TD
Yannick : 18 sacks
Défense : 25 INT, 8 TD, 60 sacks.