Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Vrabel sucks and I warned y'all..

I still think this whole thread is stupid, for the record

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-22-2018, 11:18 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: I still think this whole thread is stupid, for the record

How so

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 08:31 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(10-23-2018, 08:08 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 11:18 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: I still think this whole thread is stupid, for the record

How so

Probably because you started it after one preseason game. And long before vrabel outcoached your entire staff week 2. Remember? It was the game that made you hide in shame for a month
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(10-23-2018, 08:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 08:08 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: How so

Probably because you started it after one preseason game. And long before vrabel outcoached your entire staff week 2. Remember? It was the game that made you hide in shame for a month

I do have a life in the real world.

I started a new job and moved.

Anyways.. this thread was mainly started because of the job he did here in Houston the year before.

As far as the fake punt. Yes he out coached O'Brien there, but is that really saying much? I'm about done with that clown too.

I will say this though.. the defense is playing much better since RAC has been back in control.

(10-23-2018, 08:39 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 08:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Probably because you started it after one preseason game. And long before vrabel outcoached your entire staff week 2. Remember? It was the game that made you hide in shame for a month

I do have a life in the real world.

Anyways.. this thread was mainly started because of the job he did here in Houston the year before.

As far as the fake punt. Yes he out coached O'Brien there, but is that really saying much? I'm about done with that clown too.

I will say this though.. the defense is playing much better since RAC has been back in control.

Lol c'mon guy.

(10-23-2018, 11:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 08:39 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I do have a life in the real world.

Lol c'mon guy.

Did I post here when Watt was leading the league in sacks or when the Texans were winning 3 in a row? Believe what you want though, couldn't care less.

(10-24-2018, 12:20 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 11:51 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Lol c'mon guy.

Did I post here when Watt was leading the league in sacks or when the Texans were winning 3 in a row? Believe what you want though, couldn't care less.

You disappeared the second your team lost to Tenn only to reappear moment your team pulled into first place. Like literally 15 minutes after the game ended. Pretty convenient  Rolleyes

(10-24-2018, 01:58 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 12:20 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Did I post here when Watt was leading the league in sacks or when the Texans were winning 3 in a row? Believe what you want though, couldn't care less.

You disappeared the second your team lost to Tenn only to reappear moment your team pulled into first place. Like literally 15 minutes after the game ended. Pretty convenient  Rolleyes

The team pulled into first place last week.

(10-23-2018, 08:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 08:08 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: How so

It’s just way too soon to make a blanket declaration abou Vrabels coaching abilities; even should the titans have a losing record, it’s his first season. Smh

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 12:24 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(10-24-2018, 06:28 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 01:58 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: You disappeared the second your team lost to Tenn only to reappear moment your team pulled into first place. Like literally 15 minutes after the game ended. Pretty convenient  Rolleyes

The team pulled into first place last week.

Well not really. Was a 3 way tie with you guys in 3rd because of your glorious loss to the tacks. (Which was so much fun watching your last log on to this page as right before kickoff then not seeing you as you hid in shame at your new job)
So then the texans won a game or two so i checked to see if you had logged on. You had. You just were staying silent as you waited to see the results of the texans/jags game. I even mentioned on another thread, please jags beat the texans to keep you in hiding. then the texans beat the jags (unfortunately) and within minutes you're back to posting. Funny how them new jobs work

(10-24-2018, 12:21 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 06:28 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: The team pulled into first place last week.

Well not really. Was a 3 way tie with you guys in 3rd because of your glorious loss to the tacks. (Which was so much fun watching your last log on to this page as right before kickoff then not seeing you as you hid in shame at your new job)
So then the texans won a game or two so i checked to see if you had logged on. You had. You just were staying silent as you waited to see the results of the texans/jags game. I even mentioned on another thread, please jags beat the texans to keep you in hiding.  then the texans beat the jags (unfortunately) and within minutes you're back to posting. Funny how them new jobs work

Yup! Guess he had enough time to log on but that job kept him just busy enough so that he couldn't post.  Laughing

"new job"

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11078192]

Hahahaha. At least he didnt use the "forgot my log on info" excuse.

(10-24-2018, 04:19 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 12:21 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Well not really. Was a 3 way tie with you guys in 3rd because of your glorious loss to the tacks. (Which was so much fun watching your last log on to this page as right before kickoff then not seeing you as you hid in shame at your new job)
So then the texans won a game or two so i checked to see if you had logged on. You had. You just were staying silent as you waited to see the results of the texans/jags game. I even mentioned on another thread, please jags beat the texans to keep you in hiding.  then the texans beat the jags (unfortunately) and within minutes you're back to posting. Funny how them new jobs work

Yup! Guess he had enough time to log on but that job kept him just busy enough so that he couldn't post.  Laughing

Moving and Job/training. I've been unplugged.. barely have even posted on my home board outside of the Astros.

But not like I owe it to y'all or need to explain anything to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Believe what you want.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2018, 06:08 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(10-24-2018, 06:04 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 04:19 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yup! Guess he had enough time to log on but that job kept him just busy enough so that he couldn't post.  Laughing

Moving and Job/training. I've been unplugged.. barely have even posted on my home board outside of the Astros.

But not like I owe it to y'all or need to explain anything to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Believe what you want.

Everybody knows...

Its just, if you're gonna talk crap on a rival teams board, at least show up to eat crow when your words turn out to be complete bullcrap. Even the tack fan knows that

(10-24-2018, 06:06 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 06:04 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Moving and Job/training. I've been unplugged.. barely have even posted on my home board outside of the Astros.

Everybody knows...

Its just, if you're gonna talk crap on a rival teams board, at least show up to eat crow when your words turn out to be complete bullcrap. Even the tack fan knows that

Yeah, because y'all pay my bills and my mortgage.

(10-24-2018, 06:04 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 04:19 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yup! Guess he had enough time to log on but that job kept him just busy enough so that he couldn't post.  Laughing

No one is asking for an explanation, it's plain as day what happened.

Deny 'til you die  Laughing

(10-24-2018, 06:52 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 06:04 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Moving and Job/training. I've been unplugged.. barely have even posted on my home board outside of the Astros.

Guess that shines a light on his "butthurt over Vrabel leaving" denial.

LOL.  This thread has turned into comedy gold.  Carry on tack and tinhorn.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-24-2018, 06:52 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Then why didn't I come back and gloat when we were already tied for 1st place and when J.J. Watt led the league in sacks after so SOO many people (including you I think) said that he was done? If you think that I was just ducking (look at my avatar) why didn't I post when all of that happened?

Also.. I like to let seasons play out before I talk crap about predictions made, that way I don't end up looking like a moron like so many people that flipped out over the first couple of weeks did here.