Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 fanspeak mock

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018, 10:45 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

My first one of the year, mid season fanspeak mock.  Probably not realistic but these are still fun to do.  The first 2 picks are starters and could help our oline a ton.  Beau gets to play the position he did in college, play at RG and not move him like they did with Cann.  The big O will get a a lot of time at TE and could be a huge help in the redzone for us.  Grier can sit until they feel he is readly to come in and Snell would back up Fournette or be the starter when LF gets hurt.  The last 2 would be good depth picks.  I think the big O, Grier, and Snell all go in the 2nd round though in real life but if they didn't it wouldn't be the first time some really good players dropped. I dont see Jeffeson falling that far either

13: R1P13
OT GREG LITTLE
MISSISSIPPI
45: R2P13
G BEAU BENZSCHAWEL
WISCONSIN
76: R3P12
TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM
MISSOURI
95: R3P31
QB WILL GRIER
WVU
115: R4P13
RB BENNY SNELL JR.
KENTUCKY
187: R6P13
EDGE CECE JEFFERSON
FLORIDA
234: R7P18
OT KENDALL BAKER
GEORGIA

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Will Grier in the 3rd and Snell in the 4th?
CeCe a late rounder?
2 OTs a TE and an OG
Sign me up right now.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018, 03:19 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Not very realistic at all. 

TE NOAH FANT
IOWA

QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON

OT MAX SCHARPING
NORTHERN ILLINOIS

EDGE ZACH ALLEN
BOSTON COLLEGE

OT DERWIN GRAY
MARYLAND

EDGE JAYLON FERGUSON
LOUISIANA TECH

CB DERRICK BAITY
KENTUCKY

(11-02-2018, 03:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Not very realistic at all. 

TE NOAH FANT
IOWA

QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON

OT MAX SCHARPING
NORTHERN ILLINOIS

EDGE ZACH ALLEN
BOSTON COLLEGE

OT DERWIN GRAY
MARYLAND

EDGE JAYLON FERGUSON
LOUISIANA TECH

CB DERRICK BAITY
KENTUCKY

which one did you do?  I did the newest one.  Steve, I did user voted for needs, and difficult. Herbert wen top 10 and Ferguson went in the 2nd in that one

(11-02-2018, 04:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 03:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Not very realistic at all. 

TE NOAH FANT
IOWA

QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON

OT MAX SCHARPING
NORTHERN ILLINOIS

EDGE ZACH ALLEN
BOSTON COLLEGE

OT DERWIN GRAY
MARYLAND

EDGE JAYLON FERGUSON
LOUISIANA TECH

CB DERRICK BAITY
KENTUCKY

which one did you do?  I did the newest one.  Steve, I did user voted for needs, and difficult. Herbert wen top 10 and Ferguson went in the 2nd in that one

Draft Utopia, NFL Mock and Difficult

Fanspeak mocks are kind-of fun to do, but they are just so ridiculous about giving you players late that will never fall that far.

I haven't gotten around to watching any cut-ups yet of college prospects and I watch far less college ball than most of you that frequent this part of the board, so I've no opinions on most of these players yet.

Looking forward to "scouting" some QBs and OL guys with you guys this year, even if I wish we didn't have to.

(11-02-2018, 04:18 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 04:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: which one did you do?  I did the newest one.  Steve, I did user voted for needs, and difficult. Herbert wen top 10 and Ferguson went in the 2nd in that one

Draft Utopia, NFL Mock and Difficult

yeah, the bigboard for that one was a couple months ago

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018, 04:48 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Best one yet.......LOL

QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON

TE CALEB WILSON
UCLA

OT DERWIN GRAY
MARYLAND

EDGE AUSTIN BRYANT
CLEMSON

DL DERRICK BROWN
AUBURN

OT YONDY CAJUSTE
WEST VIRGINIA

OT BOBBY EVANS
OKLAHOMA

(11-02-2018, 04:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Fanspeak mocks are kind-of fun to do, but they are just so ridiculous about giving you players late that will never fall that far.

I haven't gotten around to watching any cut-ups yet of college prospects and I watch far less college ball than most of you that frequent this part of the board, so I've no opinions on most of these players yet.

Looking forward to "scouting" some QBs and OL guys with you guys this year, even if I wish we didn't have to.

Amen. It's gonna be rough. Not near the quality of QB's that we had in the last draft.

Ya these are pointless lol

(11-02-2018, 07:48 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Ya these are pointless lol

Pointless, but fun.  Smile

I did this one using the newest board on the difficult setting. Still pretty unrealistic, but it would be great for us.....

QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON

DL JERRY TILLERY
NOTRE DAME

OT CODY FORD
OKLAHOMA

TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM
MISSOURI

EDGE JAYLON FERGUSON
LOUISIANA TECH

S LUKAS DENIS
BOSTON COLLEGE

OT DERWIN GRAY
MARYLAND

(11-02-2018, 08:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I did this one using the newest board on the difficult setting. Still pretty unrealistic, but it would be great for us.....

QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON

DL JERRY TILLERY
NOTRE DAME

OT CODY FORD
OKLAHOMA

TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM
MISSOURI

EDGE JAYLON FERGUSON
LOUISIANA TECH

S LUKAS DENIS
BOSTON COLLEGE

OT DERWIN GRAY
MARYLAND
Crazy they have Fergouson falling that far.  My favorite edge guy

TE NOAH FANT
IOWA

OT DAVID EDWARDS
WISCONSIN

DL ANTHONY NELSON
IOWA

RB DARRELL HENDERSON
MEMPHIS

QB BRETT RYPIEN
BOISE STATE

G CHRIS LINDSTROM
BOSTON COLLEGE

WR CODY THOMPSON
TOLEDO

2 starters in the first two picks. Nelson is like 6'7 290, a very talented big end replacement for Calais.

Henderson is a luxury version of Grant. You might say it's overkill in the RB room but he's Chris Johnson esque.

Rypien could be a steady game manager type and has gotten better each season.

Lindstrom is probably a top 100 pick when all is said and done..one of the best run blockers in CFB.

Thompson is an older prospect who's been pretty productive despite injury last year. Big frame, good hands.

Question: Where are you guys finding cut-ups on these prospects nowadays with draftbreakdown.com shut down?

(11-03-2018, 11:53 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Question:  Where are you guys finding cut-ups on these prospects nowadays with draftbreakdown.com shut down?

Youtube, thats where draftbreakdown got there [BLEEP] from anyway

(11-03-2018, 11:53 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Question:  Where are you guys finding cut-ups on these prospects nowadays with draftbreakdown.com shut down?

@WhatsOnDraft has a pinned tweet with a database atm.

Albert O looking good

Do the Jaguars draft shorty weak armed Jake Fromm

(11-03-2018, 04:18 PM)JackCity Wrote:

@WhatsOnDraft has a pinned tweet with a database atm.

Thank you

(11-02-2018, 10:43 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: My first one of the year, mid season fanspeak mock.  Probably not realistic but these are still fun to do.  The first 2 picks are starters and could help our oline a ton.  Beau gets to play the position he did in college, play at RG and not move him like they did with Cann.  The big O will get a a lot of time at TE and could be a huge help in the redzone for us.  Grier can sit until they feel he is readly to come in and Snell would back up Fournette or be the starter when LF gets hurt.  The last 2 would be good depth picks.  I think the big O, Grier, and Snell all go in the 2nd round though in real life but if they didn't it wouldn't be the first time some really good players dropped. I dont see Jeffeson falling that far either

OT GREG LITTLE
MISSISSIPPI
G BEAU BENZSCHAWEL
WISCONSIN
TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM
MISSOURI
QB WILL GRIER
WVU
RB BENNY SNELL JR.
KENTUCKY
EDGE CECE JEFFERSON
FLORIDA
OT KENDALL BAKER
GEORGIA

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/
So a new offense excluding RB.... im down... lol in all seriousness our line wasnt bad at all when we had a run game an they were healthy... but i wouldnt mind a OT and OG... i say we gotta get a QB in the first 2 rounds... it's sad to think Brunell was our last Franchise QB... either WR (find ourselves needing a wr yet again) or OL round 1... and hopefully Grier or Lock falls and we can trade up early round 2

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk