Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

3 and out short punt tacks score again #firemarone

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Moncrief half a$$ attempt again. Has Marone lost his players?

(12-06-2018, 10:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:29 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: THAT'S HER!? I remember meeting them both at a Habitat for Humanity Build-A-Thon in Iowa about ten years ago. She's really short and petite, I remember that.

She's trying too hard to look younger.

Not working for her.

I get it. This is Tennessee's homecoming game.

It all makes sense now.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Multiple SB winning QB complimenting Kessler and morons on here continue to bash him

Moncrief has been lazy since day one. Marrone just doesn't have the guts to bench his behind.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

DeDe would have caught that ball
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

that is not a catch

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

That's incomplete.

You also have to remember this is week 2 for this O. Lot of different parts and Kessler wasn't even taking reps. 

Has to get some of the rust off and plays like that throw to Moncrief will connect in time.

(12-06-2018, 10:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Moncrief should have caught that.

It should have been on the outside,  a little inside.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

Literally every player we've acquired for this year can just hit the road after this season. Cooke, Bryan, Moncrief, Sefarian-Jenkins, Paul, Norwell, Hayden, Chark, anyone else too irrelevant to mention.
No pain, no gain.

thats not a catch hit the ground but still gotta make the damn tackle and stop the YAC
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

That hit the ground.

Moncrief is as good as gone in the off-season

I hope we give Kessler a shot to start next year. I actually feel we are in this with him atleast
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

(12-06-2018, 10:33 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Moncrief has been lazy since day one. Marrone just doesn't have the guts to bench his behind.

Not a great throw too much on the inside
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

(12-06-2018, 10:34 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Literally every player we've acquired for this year can just hit the road after this season. Cooke, Bryan, Moncrief, Sefarian-Jenkins, Paul, Norwell, Hayden, Chark, anyone else too irrelevant to mention.

It literally is 2008 all over again

Announcers dont sound too excited anymore. lol
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(12-06-2018, 10:32 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: He's doing okay, Mr. Bortles.

You anyone but bortles guys looking pretty foolish.

One TD in 8 quarters.

No, I'm just willing to give another QB a chance when Bortles has clearly shown he's regressed mightily.