Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(11-30-2018, 11:15 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 11:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: But they still won’t respect you in the morning.

I don't work for respect, unlike your mom.

Double negatives always confuse me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-29-2018, 09:42 AM)Rico Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 08:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ugh. Sorry to hear that, brother. Spoil her and enjoy her company while you can.

Such a sweet dog.

[Image: 25f3s54.jpg]

Well, Hannah's gone.  The lung cancer was putting a strain on her heart and she was going into heart failure.  We couldn't watch her suffer.

RIP sweet girl.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-06-2018, 02:06 PM)Rico Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 09:42 AM)Rico Wrote: Such a sweet dog.

[Image: 25f3s54.jpg]

Well, Hannah's gone.  The lung cancer was putting a strain on her heart and she was going into heart failure.  We couldn't watch her suffer.

RIP sweet girl.

I am so very sorry for your loss Rico! (((Hugs)))
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-06-2018, 03:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 02:06 PM)Rico Wrote: Well, Hannah's gone.  The lung cancer was putting a strain on her heart and she was going into heart failure.  We couldn't watch her suffer.

RIP sweet girl.

Thanks.  I've had  15-20 dogs over my lifetime and I can't imagine having a better one.  This will be a hard one to get over.  Felt so empty when I got home because she was always waiting for me at the back door after she heard my truck pull in.  Still feels empty in here.

Condolences Rico, to you and your wife.

(12-06-2018, 02:06 PM)Rico Wrote: Well, Hannah's gone.  The lung cancer was putting a strain on her heart and she was going into heart failure.  We couldn't watch her suffer.

RIP sweet girl.

Sorry, that's tough. Goldens are great dogs too.  We lost one to a brain tumor a few years ago.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-06-2018, 03:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

RIP sweet girl.

Condolences, Rico.

So sorry to hear this. She was a real sweetheart.  I know you guys gave her a great life.

The song Ordinary World is by Duran Duran? When the hell did that happen?

(12-08-2018, 03:47 PM)DragonFury Wrote: The song Ordinary World is by Duran Duran? When the hell did that happen?

I love eggnog.

Carry on.

(12-09-2018, 08:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I love eggnog.

Carry on.

Put some of this in it and thank me later  Big Grin 

[Image: 11428588388382.png]

(12-09-2018, 09:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 08:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I love eggnog.

Carry on.

Put some of this in it and thank me later  Big Grin 

[Image: 11428588388382.png]

I'm not much of a rum fan, but the prospect of a dollop in eggnog does sound intriguing. As it stands now, I have an unopened bottle of Knob Creek waiting for the honors.

(12-09-2018, 09:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 09:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Put some of this in it and thank me later  Big Grin 

I'm not much of a rum fan, but the prospect of a dollop in eggnog does sound intriguing. As it stands now, I have an unopened bottle of Knob Creek waiting for the honors.

That will definitely do!

That zacapa is not your run of the mill rum if you get a chance to try it.  I'm not a rum guy either, but their are a few aged rums I can get into. Zacapa, Flor De Caña, and Diplimatico all have some quality aged rums that even a bourbon fan can appreciate.

So we had our Christmas luncheon at one of the Brazilian steak houses in town. It was my first experience.

Can you O.D. on meat?

(12-11-2018, 04:53 PM)Rico Wrote: So we had our Christmas luncheon at one of the Brazilian steak houses in town.  It was my first experience.

Can you O.D. on meat?

If you're gonna try, then those joints are your best place to start.

Enjoying a double Jack & Coke waiting for the Tosin Abasi, Nuno Bettencourt, Zakk Wylde, Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Vai concert to begin.

(12-11-2018, 08:16 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Enjoying a double Jack & Coke waiting for the Tosin Abasi, Nuno Bettencourt, Zakk Wylde, Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Vai concert to begin.

Wow. Lots of firepower there. Where is that show being performed?

(12-11-2018, 04:53 PM)Rico Wrote: So we had our Christmas luncheon at one of the Brazilian steak houses in town.  It was my first experience.

Can you O.D. on meat?

Which one?

(12-11-2018, 08:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 08:16 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Enjoying a double Jack & Coke waiting for the Tosin Abasi, Nuno Bettencourt, Zakk Wylde, Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Vai concert to begin.

Wow. Lots of firepower there. Where is that show being performed?

Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater. Was s good show. They give the audience their money's worth, almost a four hour show.

(12-12-2018, 12:59 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 08:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Wow. Lots of firepower there. Where is that show being performed?

Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater. Was s good show. They give the audience their money's worth, almost a four hour show.

Do a tribute video!