Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Sign Kia Forbath Kicker, Lambo struggling with a Groin injury

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 01:30 PM by JAGFAN88.)

Jaguars Sign Kia Forbath Kicker, Lambo struggling with a Groin injury per ian rappaport

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...i-forbath/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-14-2018, 01:26 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Jaguars Sign Kyle Horbath Kicker, Lambo struggling with a Groin injury per ian rappaport

They signed Kai Forbath too. Lambo must be in big trouble!

(12-14-2018, 01:29 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 01:26 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Jaguars Sign Kyle Horbath Kicker, Lambo struggling with a Groin injury per ian rappaport

They signed Kai Forbath too. Lambo must be in big trouble!

Tongue

Welp.

That all-field-goal 15-12 score prediction just got a little shaky.

https://twitter.com/phillip_heilman/stat...9295409152

(12-14-2018, 01:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Welp.

That all-field-goal 15-12 score prediction just got a little shaky.

And just when you thought we had been through enough....  we lose our MVP.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Well - it does look like they'll get Wells back to play one of the tackle spots at least.

https://twitter.com/phillip_heilman/stat...3997955072

(12-14-2018, 01:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well - it does look like they'll get Wells back to play one of the tackle spots at least.

Who do we cut to make room for 2 spots?

(12-14-2018, 01:46 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 01:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well - it does look like they'll get Wells back to play one of the tackle spots at least.

Who do we cut to make room for 2 spots?

They could IR Chark or Parnell  -- or they could cut a depth player like CJ Revis or Chris Reed. 
Reed has been horrendous year after year.  They put him in a game this year and yanked him after one series IIRC. If they didn't need numbers on the line right now I'd have cut him after that game.

oh boy.

welp

save Lambo for next year. make sure he heals up
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

[Image: DM1yXscX0AAGK2Q.jpg]

Big Grin 

(12-14-2018, 03:01 PM)Brett Wrote: [Image: DM1yXscX0AAGK2Q.jpg]

This is the best thing i've seen all week

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Should have just used Bortles since he's getting paid $1m per game.

Jacobs to IR to free up the spot on roster

(12-14-2018, 03:25 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Jacobs to IR to free up the spot on roster

I posted that two hours ago - it made room for the kicker - seems like they'll still need to make a cut or IR assignment if they bring Wells up and reports are he took all the snaps at RT today.

Lambo to a Kia.... Sounds like the Jags season......

That Cobra Kai image is hilarious!!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(12-14-2018, 03:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 03:25 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Jacobs to IR to free up the spot on roster

I posted that two hours ago - it made room for the kicker - seems like they'll still need to make a cut or IR assignment if they bring Wells up and reports are he took all the snaps at RT today.

some of us work and dont get up to min info Tongue