Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrats Introducing Impeachment First Day

As if this wasn't predictable. Actually not a bad move on their part from a politician standpoint, because it appeases their pathetic, weak-kneed base all the while knowing it would never be confirmed by a two-third majority of the Senate. Then they can pull the "oh shucks, we tried" in 2020. 

In the end, I simply can't see how this is a winning hand for them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-03-2019, 01:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: As if this wasn't predictable. Actually not a bad move on their part from a politician standpoint, because it appeases their pathetic, weak-kneed base all the while knowing it would never be confirmed by a two-third majority of the Senate. Then they can pull the "oh shucks, we tried" in 2020. 

Kind of like shutting down part of the government to appease their pathetic, week-kneed base. 

Just following President Goofy's lead.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(01-03-2019, 01:53 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: As if this wasn't predictable. Actually not a bad move on their part from a politician standpoint, because it appeases their pathetic, weak-kneed base all the while knowing it would never be confirmed by a two-third majority of the Senate. Then they can pull the "oh shucks, we tried" in 2020. 

Kind of like shutting down part of the government to appease their pathetic, week-kneed base. 

Ha.  If it wasn't for the Right this country would have been invaded 20 different times because everyone on the left is a coward afraid of their own shadow.

Maybe you would see things differently if a loved one were murdered by an illegal immigrant. Now that I think about it, maybe you wouldn't.

Link?

(01-03-2019, 02:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Link?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...ald-trump/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep...w-congress

(01-03-2019, 02:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 02:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Link?

This isn't even the first time a Democrat has introduced articles of impeachment. It's one idiot amidst a sea of clowns. When Pelosi's behind a set of articles, let me know.

(01-03-2019, 02:10 PM)DStroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 02:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Link?

That’s not THE democrats.  That’s A democrat, and he’s been doing that since 2017.

(01-03-2019, 02:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:53 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Kind of like shutting down part of the government to appease their pathetic, week-kneed base. 

Maybe you would see things differently if a loved one were murdered by an illegal immigrant. Now that I think about it, maybe you wouldn't.

What? You're now a left-winger, a bleeding heart liberal? Now you care? Sure you do, as you see it as a good political point for Donald.

How touching.

Funny -  I don't see you continuously advocating for additional mental health funding. You know - the people who are ten times more likely to kill one of your loved ones than is an illegal immigrant. But that's not nearly as cool as a "wall", is it? Pardon me if I see that tear in your eye as being fake.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(01-03-2019, 02:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:53 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Kind of like shutting down part of the government to appease their pathetic, week-kneed base. 

I know it definitely won't be an access to guns issue...

(01-03-2019, 06:18 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 02:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Maybe you would see things differently if a loved one were murdered by an illegal immigrant. Now that I think about it, maybe you wouldn't.

What? You're now a left-winger, a bleeding heart liberal? Now you care? Sure you do, as you see it as a good political point for Donald.

How touching.

Funny -  I don't see you continuously advocating for additional mental health funding. You know - the people who are ten times more likely to kill one of your loved ones than is an illegal immigrant. But that's not nearly as cool as a "wall", is it? Pardon me if I see that tear in your eye as being fake.

The difference is that the mentally ill are US citizens. We're stuck with them. We don't need to import additional murderers.

And what do you think "additional mental health funding" would accomplish, other than giving another thousand people money taken by force from hard-working Americans? When has "additional funding" ever solved a social problem?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(01-03-2019, 07:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 06:18 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: What? You're now a left-winger, a bleeding heart liberal? Now you care? Sure you do, as you see it as a good political point for Donald.

How touching.

The difference is that the mentally ill are US citizens. We're stuck with them. We don't need to import additional murderers.

And what do you think "additional mental health funding" would accomplish, other than giving another thousand people money taken by force from hard-working Americans? When has "additional funding" ever solved a social problem?

[Image: 2j6QXB] [the point just sailed over your head]
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-03-2019, 06:39 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 02:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Maybe you would see things differently if a loved one were murdered by an illegal immigrant. Now that I think about it, maybe you wouldn't.

I know it definitely won't be an access to guns issue...

Yes, because gun control laws would certainly keep firearms out of the hands of criminals.

actually the dems have floated some impeachments already,  but they have been torpedoed by the #MAGACROWD1
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(01-03-2019, 08:56 PM)13Coronas Wrote:

actually the dems have floated some impeachments already,  but they have been torpedoed by the #MAGACROWD1

Individual Democrats grandstanding for their constituents have floated articles. They've all been shot down immediately by other Democrats.

Add another democratic congresswoman to the club. Rashida Tlaib calls Trump an expletive during her pitch to impeach.

I don't know about you guys, but I love my lawmakers holding personal grudges! MAGA!

(01-04-2019, 08:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Add another democratic congresswoman to the club. Rashida Tlaib calls Trump an expletive during her pitch to impeach.

I don't know about you guys, but I love my lawmakers holding personal grudges! MAGA!

Of course you like it.  You love it in your President, why wouldn't you love it in a lawmaker?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-04-2019, 09:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Another one rides the TDS train to election.

Is any criticism of Trump automatically TDS?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(01-04-2019, 10:48 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 09:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Another one rides the TDS train to election.

Is any criticism of Trump automatically TDS?

Calling him a [BLEEP] (in a conversation with her son, no less) I believe comfortably qualifies her as afflicted. Yes.