Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Interview John DeFilippo for OC

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 01:08 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

That means we're getting Foles as DeFillipo was the Eagles QB Coach in 2016-2017.

On a side note, did anyone realize that the Philippines changes their flag during war time?

[Image: main-qimg-0127e47feb540e8e02b0fdde9f7503c2]

So this is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 11:12 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(01-14-2019, 11:05 AM)Upper Wrote: So this is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

We'll be at the bottom when we bring in Jeff Bowden

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Well, at least the hunt continues but I haven't been too excited about the names that have popped up. Kind of discouraging really.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Hahahaha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

You do realize the affect Foles’ signing would have on ticket sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the Cards are also interviewing him. I take it their just doing their homework in case they fail to land Kubiak. 
'02

Trying to stay optimistic about 2019 season is getting harder and harder.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(01-14-2019, 11:27 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: Trying to stay optimistic about 2019 season is getting harder and harder.

They are not making it easy on me to remain optimistic thus far.  

I hope free agency and the draft bode far more favorably.

Just need Daniel Jones as a QB and this team is complete..

Not understanding the hate against this interview-NOT hire, mind you- but interview.

Most of the people clamoring for coaching changes have insisted upon a coach that will pass the ball.

He was just fired in Minnesota for not running the ball enough.

What exactly do you want from a coordinator?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-14-2019, 11:48 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Not understanding the hate against this interview-NOT hire, mind you- but interview.

Most of the people clamoring for coaching changes have insisted upon a coach that will pass the ball.

He was just fired in Minnesota for not running the ball enough.

What exactly do you want from a coordinator?

You don't shop for a Yugo before you buy a BWM..

Oh, good, a pass-first coordinator who doesn't listen to his coach. He should fit in just fine here.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 12:23 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(01-14-2019, 11:27 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: Trying to stay optimistic about 2019 season is getting harder and harder.

The Teal Deal Books are enough to keep me excited.

(01-14-2019, 11:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just need Daniel Jones as a QB and this team is complete..

So, we're 1 player away again?  Isn't that what lead to us trading up in 2008 and drafting Derrick Harvey?  Also, I know we drafted a punter in 2012 (early round 3 - pick #70) because all of the other pieces were in place.

Wait folks don't like this???

I think he's exactly the hire the team needs to make to take a step forward into the modern era.

(01-14-2019, 12:18 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

The Teal Deal Books are enough to keep me excited.

(01-14-2019, 11:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just need Daniel Jones as a QB and this team is complete..

So, we're 1 player away again?  Isn't that what lead to us trading up in 2008 and drafting Derrick Harvey?  Also, I know we drafted a punter in 2012 (early round 3 - pick #70) because all of the other pieces were in place.

I think I should have enclosed my sarcastic emoji..

Meh.

I see this whole thing going the same direction ....
We make a new hire or two, we all discuss. Some like the new folks, some hate them.

Unless we get seriously lucky and get "the guy" back there soon throwing tight spirals that are accurate and on time, we may as well all go out and make amateur parkour videos in the back yard on Sundays.
You're Welcome.

(01-14-2019, 12:38 PM)JackCity Wrote: Wait folks don't like this???

I think he's exactly the hire the team needs to make to take a step forward into the modern era.

He's certainly a more pass oriented play caller.