Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wide receiver Antonio Brown asks Steelers for trade

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 08:17 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25980...lers-trade

Where will he go?  I know the Pats would trade for him but I dont think the Steelers would trade him to the Pats.  Where will he end up?

[Image: 51795658_2367896026596676_90130006603412...e=5CEEA905]

I think the Bills would be a great spot for him. Him and Allen could be a nasty combo along with some more help on offense for Allen in the draft.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Colts

Niners
Jets
Cardinals
Packers
Raiders
Patriots
Browns

^ all more likely than Jags to pursue and land A.B.

It would be nice but it’s not happening

If I knew he would put team before himself, definitely go after him. But if that was the case, he wouldn't be on the trade block.... pass
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(02-13-2019, 01:40 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: If I knew he would put team before himself, definitely go after him. But if that was the case, he wouldn't be on the trade block.... pass

I wouldn't. 

31 years old...locker room concern coming to a team with locker room issues?

No thank you.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(02-13-2019, 06:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 01:40 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: If I knew he would put team before himself, definitely go after him. But if that was the case, he wouldn't be on the trade block.... pass

I wouldn't. 

No thank you.

Exactly!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(02-13-2019, 06:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

I wouldn't. 

No thank you.

Can you even picture Tom Coughlin considering a 31 year old diva receiver who - by all reports - just put himself ahead of his team and took part in an extended rift with his QB and others? 

Hard for me to imagine, quite honestly.

(02-14-2019, 12:09 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 06:50 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I wouldn't. 

No thank you.

Can you even picture Tom Coughlin considering a 31 year old diva receiver who - by all reports - just put himself ahead of his team and took part in an extended rift with his QB and others? 

Hard for me to imagine, quite honestly.

He did sign Rison, who was younger than Brown though immensely talented.

That pairing lasted less than a year.

Based on that and what transpired last year, only a direct emergency would cause TC to consider Brown.

Sweet mercy could you imagine AB's reaction to catching passes from Bortles? Dude would probably retire before the season started.

Other than the Patriots I think the Bill's and the Panthers would be the 2 best spots. Brown to the Panthers would make them serious contenders. Would have the best RB and best WR in the league

(02-14-2019, 12:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Other than the Patriots I think the Bill's and the Panthers would be the 2 best spots.  Brown to the Panthers would make them serious contenders.  Would have the best RB and best WR in the league

McCaffrey the best RB in the league? You cray cray bruh.

(02-14-2019, 03:31 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 12:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Other than the Patriots I think the Bill's and the Panthers would be the 2 best spots.  Brown to the Panthers would make them serious contenders.  Would have the best RB and best WR in the league

McCaffrey the best RB in the league? You cray cray bruh.

Would love to see him behind a good online like Dallas, LA, or Pitt

Or whatever you choose to call him. Mr Rooney II & AB mutually decided it was in both side's best interest to trade him. It was said only teams they would not deal him to is the AFC North and the Patriots, of course. 

I know the Jags probably won't kick the tires, but the Steelers have to pay his bonus so whoever gets him will get him fairly cheap.
 That is until he demands a new contract he he takes the field. 

Where do you think he goes?

I'm thinking the 49ers will probably offer the most to get him to get Jimmy G a weapon. Garcon is out, and Pettis is the next best WR they have. 49ers 2nd round pick is pretty much a late 1st, and I think the Steelers take that at this point.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

No. I'm just assuming this is a question about whether he's a good fit here and saying no. Let him go be some other coach's problem.

(02-19-2019, 08:08 PM)FsuClark08 Wrote: Or whatever you choose to call him. Mr Rooney II & AB mutually decided it was in both side's best interest to trade him. It was said only teams they would not deal him to is the AFC North and the Patriots, of course. 

I know the Jags probably won't kick the tires, but the Steelers have to pay his bonus so whoever gets him will get him fairly cheap.

I'm thinking the 49ers will probably offer the most to get him to get Jimmy G a weapon. Garcon is out, and Pettis is the next best WR they have. 49ers 2nd round pick is pretty much a late 1st, and I think the Steelers take that at this point.

I still think there is a chance he'll remain with the Steelers. His contract really makes it hard to move him.

But, who knows. perhaps some desperate team will do something stupid.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 09:28 PM by rpr52121.)

(02-19-2019, 08:49 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 08:08 PM)FsuClark08 Wrote: Or whatever you choose to call him. Mr Rooney II & AB mutually decided it was in both side's best interest to trade him. It was said only teams they would not deal him to is the AFC North and the Patriots, of course. 

I still think there is a chance he'll remain with the Steelers. His contract really makes it hard to move him.

Only for the Steelers who have to eat a bunch of dead money. The contract as is currently stands is pretty cheap. But it is all guaranteed, and his comments recently he came said he would need a new contract with guaranteed money.

So basically he will sit out until he gets a new contract no matter where he goes to.

(02-19-2019, 09:26 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 08:49 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: I still think there is a chance he'll remain with the Steelers. His contract really makes it hard to move him.

Only for the Steelers who have to eat a bunch of dead money. The contract as is currently stands is pretty cheap. But it is all guaranteed, and his comments recently he came said he would need a new contract with guaranteed money.

So basically he will sit out until he gets a new contract no matter where he goes to.

I've read that the Steelers will have $20 million to eat if he's released - which is only $1 million less than if they keep him. Why would some other team allocate that much toward Brown and put up with the drama? Why would Brown be willing to play for less?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Last week, LaDanian Tomlinson supposedly offere the most ludicrous trade I have heard in some time, stating we should trade Jalen freaking Ramsey for Antonio Brown.

Damn I can't wait for this team to win a Super bowl or two.

Maybe then people would stop imposing these idiotic trades on us.

(02-20-2019, 04:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Last week, LaDanian Tomlinson supposedly offere the most ludicrous trade I have heard in some time, stating we should trade Jalen freaking Ramsey for Antonio Brown.

Damn I can't wait for this team to win a Super bowl or two.

Maybe then people would stop imposing these idiotic trades on us.

Consider the source, Tomlinson seems like a Steven A Smith wannabe to me.