Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

So I read this to bask in the pettiness but some of you bastards are so damn funny I had to +1 you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-20-2019, 06:03 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: So I read this to bask in the pettiness but some of you bastards are so damn funny I had to +1 you.

At first I was skeptical, but it's been quite funny.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-20-2019, 06:03 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: So I read this to bask in the pettiness but some of you bastards are so damn funny I had to +1 you.

Welcome to the party.  He’s a +1.   You got 2 more once I find some posts of yours.  It’s like Oprah here today,  he gets a +, she gets a + everybody is going home with a +!

(02-20-2019, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 05:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You think we can't see your pointed rhetorical question gambit? You really do think we'z dum.

Look, if in reality no one knew, and everyone was open to suggestions, and I made suggestions, and everyone liked my suggestions, sure, that would have been a nice outcome for me.
But the reality is no one knows, most people want the thing to go away, but no one thinks it's a big enough deal to discuss further than that, and that's fine for me too.

It’s not that no one knew, it’s that no one cared! You shouldn’t confuse the two.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-20-2019, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 05:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You think we can't see your pointed rhetorical question gambit? You really do think we'z dum.

Look, if in reality no one knew, and everyone was open to suggestions, and I made suggestions, and everyone liked my suggestions, sure, that would have been a nice outcome for me.
But the reality is no one knows, most people want the thing to go away, but no one thinks it's a big enough deal to discuss further than that, and that's fine for me too.

It's not that freaking complicated.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-20-2019, 11:34 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You people aren’t up voting my rep enough in here...don’t make me start a thread about it!  Angry

I'm feeling generous. You get three up-votes too!

(02-20-2019, 06:52 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 11:34 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You people aren’t up voting my rep enough in here...don’t make me start a thread about it!  Angry

I'm feeling generous. You get three up-votes too!

I think she’s just being sarcastic.   Because I gave her a bunch and she didn’t return the favor.  She’s all in it for herself.   Or she doesn’t like me.  Ya know,  she probably just doesn’t like me.

(02-20-2019, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 06:52 PM)TJBender Wrote: I'm feeling generous. You get three up-votes too!

I think she’s just being sarcastic.   Because I gave her a bunch and she didn’t return the favor.  She’s all in it for herself.   Or she doesn’t like me.  Ya know,  she probably just doesn’t like me.

Absolutely, she hates your guts. Not that I want to bring this up, but everyone hates your guts ... Except me, I'm sort of in the middle of the road on you. If you were a turtle crossing a highway I would swerve to miss you, that way I could turn around and turn you into a post turtle.

You're welcome. Rolleyes

We need to wrap this up before you know who swoops in and closes the thread because we are "off topic"
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-20-2019, 09:10 PM)copycat Wrote: We need to wrap this up before you know who swoops in and closes the thread because we are "off topic"

Can we be off topic in this level of Jack [BLEEP] ery?

(02-20-2019, 09:10 PM)copycat Wrote: We need to wrap this up before you know who swoops in and closes the thread because we are "off topic"

This thread had a topic?

(02-20-2019, 09:31 PM)TJBender Wrote:

This thread had a topic?

"Nobody likes meeeeeee!!!! Wwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Let's ban the tool of my degredation!!!!!!!"

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 09:50 PM by mikesez.)

(02-20-2019, 09:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:31 PM)TJBender Wrote: This thread had a topic?

"Nobody likes meeeeeee!!!! Wwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Let's ban the tool of my degredation!!!!!!!"

It's nice that you want the thread to be about me, but it's not about me.
Hey, I have an idea that might make us both happy.
Can we make the thread about you?

(02-20-2019, 06:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: Look, if in reality no one knew, and everyone was open to suggestions, and I made suggestions, and everyone liked my suggestions, sure, that would have been a nice outcome for me.

It’s not that no one knew, it’s that no one cared! You shouldn’t confuse the two.

You didn't read to the end of what I wrote.
I said no one thinks it's a big deal.
In other words, no one cares.
If I got to take some lumps for reading comprehension around here, you should too.
now I'm going to go give you a rep point so that you know this is all in good fun.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-20-2019, 09:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:31 PM)TJBender Wrote: This thread had a topic?

Tool Of My Degredation sounds like an awesome song title.

(02-20-2019, 09:58 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Nobody likes meeeeeee!!!! Wwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Let's ban the tool of my degredation!!!!!!!"

Tool Of My Degredation sounds like an awesome song title.

Doesn't it?

Or it could be a term of endearment for a wife.

(02-20-2019, 09:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Nobody likes meeeeeee!!!! Wwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Let's ban the tool of my degredation!!!!!!!"

(02-20-2019, 06:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s not that no one knew, it’s that no one cared! You shouldn’t confuse the two.

If I got to take some lumps for reading comprehension around here, you should too.
now I'm going to go give you a rep point so that you know this is all in good fun.

Most people not thinking it’s a big deal implies that people gave it even the most minimalist of thoughts, and until you started this thread, I bet most of them haven’t. It’s not that it’s not a big deal, I literally (in the most literal sense of that word) don’t care about the rep thing. There is a difference. 

And now +1 for you, because you do care! Big Grin

(02-20-2019, 08:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 06:52 PM)TJBender Wrote: I'm feeling generous. You get three up-votes too!

I upvoted you!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-20-2019, 09:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:

(02-20-2019, 06:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s not that no one knew, it’s that no one cared! You shouldn’t confuse the two.

Lol, a thread being about me doesn't do it for me unless its title is FSG Won The Powerball.

(02-21-2019, 12:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: It's nice that you want the thread to be about me, but it's not about me.

Lol, a thread being about me doesn't do it for me unless its title is FSG Won The Powerball.

No the title of that thread would be:  

My new best friend FSG has won the Powerball
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-21-2019, 12:15 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, a thread being about me doesn't do it for me unless its title is FSG Won The Powerball.

In all honesty, if I won I would throw a gigantic message board party at some swanky joint and invite everyone to show up. Then we'd take a bunch of ya'll to The Gold Club (or Hamburger Mary's, whatevs) and make it rain just for the same kind of entertainment value as this thread. I can't wait to hear Mikesez prattle on about how the drag queens keep pressing his rep button.

(02-21-2019, 12:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:15 PM)copycat Wrote:  

In all honesty, if I won I would throw a gigantic message board party at some swanky joint and invite everyone to show up. Then we'd take a bunch of ya'll to The Gold Club (or Hamburger Mary's, whatevs) and make it rain just for the same kind of entertainment value as this thread. I can't wait to hear Mikesez prattle on about how the drag queens keep pressing his rep button.

A drag queen pressed my rep button once.  It went exactly like you'd expect.