Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

(02-21-2019, 12:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:15 PM)copycat Wrote:  

No the title of that thread would be:  

My new best friend FSG has won the Powerball

In all honesty, if I won I would throw a gigantic message board party at some swanky joint and invite everyone to show up. Then we'd take a bunch of ya'll to The Gold Club (or Hamburger Mary's, whatevs) and make it rain just for the same kind of entertainment value as this thread. I can't wait to hear Mikesez prattle on about how the drag queens keep pressing his rep button.

Up or down?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-21-2019, 12:31 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In all honesty, if I won I would throw a gigantic message board party at some swanky joint and invite everyone to show up. Then we'd take a bunch of ya'll to The Gold Club (or Hamburger Mary's, whatevs) and make it rain just for the same kind of entertainment value as this thread. I can't wait to hear Mikesez prattle on about how the drag queens keep pressing his rep button.

Up or down?

We don’t judge!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-21-2019, 12:27 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In all honesty, if I won I would throw a gigantic message board party at some swanky joint and invite everyone to show up. Then we'd take a bunch of ya'll to The Gold Club (or Hamburger Mary's, whatevs) and make it rain just for the same kind of entertainment value as this thread. I can't wait to hear Mikesez prattle on about how the drag queens keep pressing his rep button.

A drag queen pressed my rep button once.  It went exactly like you'd expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 01:22 PM by Mikey.)

(02-20-2019, 12:10 PM)Sammy Wrote: After taking some time to reflect on my reputation, I don't want to be the good guy. Good guys finish last. I want to be the guy your mother warned you about. I want to have a bad reputation, the guy that gets the chicks, and not the Bug Light.

You guys that up-voted me ... You take it back, you take it back right now!

I gave this a neutral.  Ladies, you can thank me later.

(02-20-2019, 03:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I get more of a bad boyband-ness vibe from Sammy.

....this implies there is good boyband-ness.  I choose to reject this concept.

(02-20-2019, 06:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 06:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: Look, if in reality no one knew, and everyone was open to suggestions, and I made suggestions, and everyone liked my suggestions, sure, that would have been a nice outcome for me.
But the reality is no one knows, most people want the thing to go away, but no one thinks it's a big enough deal to discuss further than that, and that's fine for me too.

It’s not that no one knew, it’s that no one cared! You shouldn’t confuse the two.

I gave this a thumb up because 1) you said it better than I could and 2) you said it nicer than I would have

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 01:39 PM by copycat.)

(02-21-2019, 12:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:31 PM)copycat Wrote: Up or down?

We don’t judge!

The heck we don't!

(02-21-2019, 01:26 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 06:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s not that no one knew, it’s that no one cared! You shouldn’t confuse the two.

I gave this a thumb up because 1) you said it better than I could and 2) you said it nicer than I would have

I gave this a thumb up because you took the time to explain your thumb up!

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I up voted everyone on this page! Banana

(02-21-2019, 01:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I up voted everyone on this page! Banana

I've given you the most rep I can in this 24-hour period. Sad

I think we should remove the cap on how much rep we can give someone in 24 hours. Free rep!

(02-21-2019, 01:48 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:44 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I up voted everyone on this page! Banana

I've given you the most rep I can in this 24-hour period. Sad

I think we should remove the cap on how much rep we can give someone in 24 hours. Free rep!

Easy now, if we start removing regulations this thread will have to be moved to the political section.

(02-21-2019, 01:51 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:48 PM)TJBender Wrote: I've given you the most rep I can in this 24-hour period. Sad

Easy now, if we start removing regulations this thread will have to be moved to the political section.

You mean, moved back to the political section.

#RepPointsMatter

(02-21-2019, 01:53 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:51 PM)copycat Wrote: Easy now, if we start removing regulations this thread will have to be moved to the political section.

You mean, moved back to the political section.

#RepPointsMatter

Doh!

(02-21-2019, 02:07 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: You mean, moved back to the political section.

#RepPointsMatter

Doh!

Welcome to the 100 Club, friend! Here's your 50% off coupon good for one #becausejaguars shirt from the Jungle Store!

(02-21-2019, 01:37 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: We don’t judge!

The heck we don't!

(02-21-2019, 01:26 PM)Mikey Wrote: I gave this a thumb up because 1) you said it better than I could and 2) you said it nicer than I would have

I felt passionately neutral about this post.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2019, 03:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:37 PM)copycat Wrote: The heck we don't!

I felt passionately neutral about this post.

Careful now. If you sit on that fence any harder, you might end up with +1 fencepost in your backside.

(02-21-2019, 02:07 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: You mean, moved back to the political section.

#RepPointsMatter

Doh!

Welcome to the club.  Add this +1 to your repertoire.   

(02-21-2019, 03:25 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 02:07 PM)copycat Wrote: Doh!

Welcome to the 100 Club, friend! Here's your 50% off coupon good for one #becausejaguars shirt from the Jungle Store!

I'll wear it with Pride!

(02-21-2019, 03:34 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 03:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I felt passionately neutral about this post.

Careful now. If you sit on that fence any harder, you might end up with +1 fencepost in your backside.

Hey! Maybe that's the stick Sammy was referring to in the Toilet Sitting thread!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2019, 03:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 03:34 PM)TJBender Wrote: Careful now. If you sit on that fence any harder, you might end up with +1 fencepost in your backside.

Hey! Maybe that's the stick Sammy was referring to in the Toilet Sitting thread!

So....it’s like the double ended kind...?  Scratches head*

I finally hit 200! You like me...you really like me! Banana

(02-21-2019, 03:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I finally hit 200! You like me...you really like me! Banana

I just like when you reciprocate the love.  I’m shallow.