Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyreek Hill investigated for battery

Here we go again

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 07:12 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I just read it was on a kid no less. Apparently they had been called to his house previously for a report of child abuse. Maybe this "wonderful human being" has graduated from beating women to beating kids. I love watching this guy play, but he needs to be kicked out of the NFL if he is proven guilty. This guy has a screw loose. This should also kill his chances at a contract extension. I read where the Chiefs were prepared to make him the highest paid WR in the NFL.

Not surprising. When you have a history it'll follow you nearly every time. I would say I feel bad for Andy Reid and the Hunt family but I don't. You take your chances.

Now. I am not going to jump the gun here and say he was in the right or wrong. And we should all wait for the facts to come out so the air can be cleared for better or worse, etc. But... it is what it is.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 07:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-15-2019, 06:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: On a man or a woman?

child

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/ka...83684.html

Possibly broke his own 3 year old son's arm...

Gotta find out all the facts on this one first.

Apparently he wasn’t even listed on one report.

(03-15-2019, 07:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Possibly broke his own 3 year old son's arm...

A 3 year old? If he did it, I hope he rots in prison.

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 04:10 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

(03-15-2019, 10:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 07:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Possibly broke his own 3 year old son's arm...

I LOVE your energy.  What's your take on....Nevermind, I'll save it for the political section
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(03-15-2019, 10:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

He should be shot.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

From the article shared above..... A fine human being indeed.  Wallbash

Hill has a history of domestic violence. He reportedly punched and choked Espinal, who was then eight weeks pregnant with their son, on Dec. 11, 2014. He was arrested and dismissed from the Oklahoma State football team. Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation in August 2015. He received three years probation. The Chiefs selected Hill in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.

The conviction was dismissed in August 2018 and ordered to be expunged after he completed his probation requirements.

If true, this dude is total garbage. Even worse for the Chiefs, it’s too late to try and get Conley back for obvious reasons...

Kansas City Wife Beaters
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

good thing we got Conley right before this broke LMAO

Who needs Tyreek Hill when you have Patrick Mahomes?

Hill had it all, then this...

Some of these guys man...rich beyond imagination and beating kids up.

(03-21-2019, 09:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Hill had it all, then this...

Some of these guys man...rich beyond imagination and beating kids up.

Having money doesn't solve the problem of a person being an [BLEEP]. Wife/child beater, cheater, liar, druggie, etc. Money doesn't change these things at all. If anything it amplifies the problem.

(03-18-2019, 02:14 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: good thing we got Conley right before this broke LMAO

Good Point !!!

(03-16-2019, 04:10 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 10:17 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: A 3 year old? If he did it, I hope he rots in prison.

I LOVE your energy.  What's your take on....Nevermind, I'll save it for the political section

Pahaha! Right!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro