Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
March Madness

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 04:42 PM by JagsorDie.)

Opening day has tipped off.

10 Minnesota took down 7 Louisville 
FSU moved on
LSU made a game with Yale closer than it should have been but moved on

Edit I lied Belmont and Maryland is ongoing

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

2 Michigan state v 15 Bradley

Turning into way more of a game than Most expected. I had Mich ST going to elite 8

Go Big Blue!

[Image: 41PL6JFPM0L.jpg]

Duke should win it all, the first 5 picks in the upcoming draft will be Duke players..

(03-21-2019, 09:28 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Duke should win it all, the first 5 picks in the upcoming draft will be Duke players..

Idk. NC has a pretty damn good squad. I think it's going to be them or Duke. I think duke will have a good run for its money getting out of the Elite 8 if the square up with MSU. Should be a fun tourney.

(03-21-2019, 09:28 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Duke should win it all, the first 5 picks in the upcoming draft will be Duke players..
You must have missed Ja Morant yesterday.

My heart can't take this! That was too close against Wofford for the Cats.

(03-23-2019, 05:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My heart can't take this! That was too close against Wofford for the Cats.
I’m hurting over here.

My Terps played a hell of a game and some really unfortunate calls towards the end of the game got me fuming.

(03-23-2019, 07:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 05:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My heart can't take this! That was too close against Wofford for the Cats.
I’m hurting over here.

My Terps played a hell of a game and some really unfortunate calls towards the end of the game got me fuming.

LSU is a rough and tough team. Maryland played them far better than I thought they would. That little curl underhanded layup by Waters was totally clutch.

I simply can't believe the [BLEEP] whoopin' that Auburn is putting on Kansas.

(03-23-2019, 11:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I simply can't believe the [BLEEP] whoopin' that Auburn is putting on Kansas.

Kansas limped into the tourney. They were hit pretty hard with injuries this year.

I was suprised at the FSU Murray St game. I thought it was going to be closer than that.

UCF should have beaten Duke. I can't believe a couple of those last-second shots didn't go.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-25-2019, 09:52 AM)Rico Wrote: UCF should have beaten Duke.  I can't believe a couple of those last-second shots didn't go.

Duke looked very beatable last night. UCF also had a weapon with that 7'6 monster down low. I think duke will get past VT but they are on a collision course with Mich St which is shaping up to be a fun game.

this is a good sweet 16 with all 2vs3 match ups. Most of the games are falling in line the way one would expect. Not really any dark horses or huge upsets but It has still been a fun tourney so far and is shaping up to be a clash of the top tier in the elite 8 and final 4.

(03-25-2019, 11:13 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 09:52 AM)Rico Wrote: UCF should have beaten Duke.  I can't believe a couple of those last-second shots didn't go.

Duke looked very beatable last night. UCF also had a weapon with that 7'6 monster down low. I think duke will get past VT but they are on a collision course with Mich St which is shaping up to be a fun game.

this is a good sweet 16 with all 2vs3 match ups. Most of the games are falling in line the way one would expect. Not really any dark horses or huge upsets but It has still been a fun tourney so far and is shaping up to be a clash of the top tier in the elite 8 and final 4.

I'm kinda liking Houston.  They looks tough.  Let's see if they have enough to get by the big boys though.  I'm rooting for Purdue to get into the final four.  Need it for my bracket.   Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-25-2019, 12:23 PM)IRico Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 11:13 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Duke looked very beatable last night. UCF also had a weapon with that 7'6 monster down low. I think duke will get past VT but they are on a collision course with Mich St which is shaping up to be a fun game.

I'm kinda liking Houston.  They looks tough.  Let's see if they have enough to get by the big boys though.  I'm rooting for Purdue to get into the final four.  Need it for my bracket.   Laughing

I know it's stupid but I took mich st to upset duke and get into the final 4. I had NC and Mich st in final with NC winning.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019, 05:50 PM by Steelers Beaches.)

Maybe 3 out of 5, not 5 out of 5. That is crazy talk.

(03-25-2019, 11:13 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:

I got 11 left out of the sweet 16. Not bad.

How does fsu or any school from a power house conference lose to Gonzaga. They are just a bunch of non athletic slow muscle twitch, non leaping scrubs .

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019, 08:42 PM by homebiscuit.)

As a Kentucky fan, it sure is nice to see Purdue whoopin' up on Tennessee. Hopefully they can keep it up in the second half.

(03-28-2019, 08:13 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: How does fsu or any school from a power house conference lose to Gonzaga. They are just a bunch of non athletic slow muscle twitch, non leaping scrubs .

You're not implying that FSU is a basketball power house, are you?

(03-28-2019, 08:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: As a Kentucky fan, it sure is nice to see Purdue whoopin' up on Tennessee. Hopefully they can keep it up in the second half.

(03-28-2019, 08:13 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: How does fsu or any school from a power house conference lose to Gonzaga. They are just a bunch of non athletic slow muscle twitch, non leaping scrubs .

You're not implying that FSU is a basketball power house, are you?

No, but it's obvious player for player , fsu has better athletes.  To beat Gonzaga, you play full court press the whole game, fast pace, run up and down,  relentless D, dunk all over those overachieving pansies.

Fsu, need to recruit 3point shooters, stop making dumb fouls, and block out. You guys suck.