Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 07:03 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-27-2019, 03:42 PM)Dimson Wrote: Josh Allen needs weapons. My vote is Kelvin Harmon. Best WR on the board. If they go Defense then my vote is for Jachai Polite, the highest rated DE on the https://thedraftnetwork.com/prospect-rankings board.
I vote WR Marquise Brown Oklahoma. Since Allen has such a strong arm, he needs a deep threat and Buffalo has nothing at WR.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 07:21 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I vote Brown as well. The BPA and a serious weapon for Allen

Brown>>>>McLaurin

I wouldnt be mad if we took Brown in the 2nd. I feel like he is a lot like Dede and 2 Dede's isnt bad

I vote Harmon..they already have deep threats with John Brown and Foster. Need a big bodied guy to clean up Allens inaccuracy

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 07:34 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-27-2019, 07:22 PM)JackCity Wrote: I vote Harmon..they already have deep threats with John Brown and Foster. Need a big bodied guy to clean up Allens inaccuracy

Brown hasn't done anything great in the last 2 years and Foster is 6'3". How much bigger do you want them?

(03-27-2019, 07:34 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 07:22 PM)JackCity Wrote: I vote Harmon..they already have deep threats with John Brown and Foster. Need a big bodied guy to clean up Allens inaccuracy

Brown hasn't done anything great in the last 2 years and Foster is 6'3". How much bigger do you want them?

Brown was great last year until they changed up the offense. Still one of the best deep threats in the league. 

Yeah Foster is still tall but he's a deep threat, not a big possession receiver in the mold of Harmon. In the same way Chark is tall but plays a completely different game to Harmon

A guy like Whiteside would be good for Allen too.

2 for Brown and 2 for Harmon

I'd say Harmon

Denver on the clock

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019, 08:27 AM by Dimson.)

It has been 11 hours. Is it time to vote yet?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019, 08:17 AM by Mikey.)

(03-28-2019, 08:00 AM)Dimson Wrote: It has been 11 hours. Is it time ro vote yet?

Jerry Tillery goes to the Broncs, and Cincy (o-line matters) is on the clock.

(03-28-2019, 08:14 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 08:00 AM)Dimson Wrote: It has been 11 hours. Is it time ro vote yet?

Jerry Tillery goes to the Broncs, and Cincy (o-line matters) is on the clock.

Nice pick. Glad you could make it, lol.

Detroit picked Nasir Adderley, and GB is on the clock.

(03-28-2019, 10:41 AM)Mikey Wrote: Detroit picked Nasir Adderley, and GB is on the clock.

Now hopefully we can keep up this pace. I hate when we go almost 12 hours without a pick.

(03-28-2019, 10:51 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 10:41 AM)Mikey Wrote: Detroit picked Nasir Adderley, and GB is on the clock.

Now hopefully we can keep up this pace. I hate when we go almost 12 hours without a pick.

some people work or have fambly, tho.

I don't mind a few hours between picks. None of us are pro GMs, and in my case at least, my knowledge of DET and DEN rosters could fill a thimble before this all started.

(03-28-2019, 11:09 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 10:51 AM)Dimson Wrote: Now hopefully we can keep up this pace. I hate when we go almost 12 hours without a pick.

some people work or have fambly, tho.

I don't mind a few hours between picks. None of us are pro GMs, and in my case at least, my knowledge of DET and DEN rosters could fill a thimble before this all started.
I am lucky I can view this site from work and I have a desk job so posting is a breeze. I am with you on the knowledge thing. I am relying on draft websites to help me make my picks.

GB walks away with Fant, Campbell and Simmons with their first 3 picks.

I like their draft more than the Jags and I’m drafting for both teams hahaha

GB just signed Smith and they have Clarfk and Daniels

(03-28-2019, 12:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: GB just signed Smith and they have Clarfk and Daniels
And?

Daniels is old and will be gone after this year. Perfect timing for Simmons.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019, 04:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-28-2019, 03:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 12:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: GB just signed Smith and they have Clarfk and Daniels
And?

Daniels is old and will be gone after this year. Perfect timing for Simmons.

Old?  He hasn't even hit 30 yet and I doubt the part ways.  We shall see

I dont see GB drafting guys for the future early when they have AR. I think the try to get guys in the first couple rounds thtlat will contribute more right away. We will see in a month