Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Site Wide Mock Discussion Thead

Arizona

Pittsburgh

San Francisco

NY Jets

Jacksonville

Tampa Bay

NY Giants
 Forfeited
Denver

Cincinnati

New England

Buffalo

Green Bay

Washington

Carolina

Miami

Atlanta

Cleveland

Minnesota

Tennessee

Pittsburgh

Seattle

Baltimore

Houston

Chicago

Detroit

Indianapolis

Dallas

LA Chargers

Kansas City

NY Jets

LA Rams

NY Giants

97*
Washington

98*
New England

99*
Jacksonville

100*
LA Rams

101*
Carolina

102*
New England

103*
Baltimore
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 02:46 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Arizona on the clock

There is a couple players still available in the 3rd that would be better than our 2nd round pick

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2019, 02:54 PM by Dimson.)

(04-04-2019, 02:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Arizona on the clock

There is a couple players still available in the 3rd that would be better than our 2nd round pick

It happens like that sometimes. That is how ended up with Myles Jack.

(04-04-2019, 02:54 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 02:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Arizona on the clock

It happens like that sometimes. That is how ended up with Myles Jack.

Naw, we ended up with Jack because he was coming off a bad knee injury

(04-04-2019, 03:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 02:54 PM)Dimson Wrote: It happens like that sometimes. That is how ended up with Myles Jack.

Naw, we ended up with Jack because he was coming off a bad knee injury

Still doesn't change the fact that he was a first round talent.

(04-04-2019, 03:34 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 03:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Naw, we ended up with Jack because he was coming off a bad knee injury

Still doesn't change the fact that he was a first round talent.

It's a little different imo if there are no red flags or injury scare.  Injuries and red flags make players fall every year for good reason

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 08:16 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Good pick for the Cards, Whitesides style of play can benefit learning a year from Fitz. Kirk and Whiteside are 2 good young WRs for Murray

Cleatwood, I hope you dont mess our first 3rd round pick up. Some 1st round talents still available

Whiteside is easily a 2nd round talent imo. I love what Arizona has done in this draft

Steelers continue the defensive revolution and take one of the best LBs in the class, Blake Cashman. Extremely athletic and good in coverage

Niners on the clock (jagjohn)

(04-05-2019, 08:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Good pick for the Cards, Whitesides style of play can benefit learning a year from Fitz.  Kirk and Whiteside are 2 good young WRs for Murray

Cleatwood, I hope you dont mess our first 3rd round pick up. Some 1st round talents still available

Whiteside is easily a 2nd round talent imo.  I love what Arizona has done in this draft
Oh no! Not for the Jacksonville Jaguars Message Board Mock draft! I definitely don't wanna do that.

You think I should take Aaron Murray?

up next:

Niners (jagjohn)
Jets (kane)
Jags (cleatwood)

(04-05-2019, 08:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 08:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Good pick for the Cards, Whitesides style of play can benefit learning a year from Fitz.  Kirk and Whiteside are 2 good young WRs for Murray

Whiteside is easily a 2nd round talent imo.  I love what Arizona has done in this draft
Oh no! Not for the Jacksonville Jaguars Message Board Mock draft! I definitely don't wanna do that.

No, hes not in this draft.  But neither is Teddy for you to mess up our 1st

(04-05-2019, 10:19 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 08:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Oh no! Not for the Jacksonville Jaguars Message Board Mock draft! I definitely don't wanna do that.

No, hes not in this draft.  But neither is Teddy for you to mess up our 1st
You're just lucky Haskins was already taken. You would have REALLY hated this draft.

So can we get back on topic of the draft?

(04-05-2019, 10:40 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 10:19 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No, hes not in this draft.  But neither is Teddy for you to mess up our 1st
You're just lucky Haskins was already taken. You would have REALLY hated this draft.

That's why I took the Giants because I knew you would of ruined the Jags draft right off the back like that one guy used to do, I cant remember his name.  Would of been to fake, at least somewhat realistic

(04-05-2019, 10:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 10:40 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: You're just lucky Haskins was already taken. You would have REALLY hated this draft.

That's why I took the Giants because I knew you would of ruined the Jags draft right off the back like that one guy used to do, I cant remember his name.  Would of been to fake, at least somewhat realistic
Lol God forbid the mock draft be interesting or fun.

The point of mock drafts is to see how different scenarios play out when you select different players. Drafting Haskins #7 overall sets this team up for the future and gives them insurance if Foles doesn't pan out. If the Jags could have walked away in this "fun" mock draft with Haskins, Butler and Knox (my initial plan) how would you have felt?

(04-05-2019, 10:51 AM)Dimson Wrote: So can we get back on topic of the draft?

Don't be silly.

More to the point, Kane is up with the Jets. He's been taking an age to make his picks unfortunately.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 11:38 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-05-2019, 11:06 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 10:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That's why I took the Giants because I knew you would of ruined the Jags draft right off the back like that one guy used to do, I cant remember his name.  Would of been to fake, at least somewhat realistic
Lol God forbid the mock draft be interesting or fun.

The point of mock drafts is to see how different scenarios play out when you select different players. Drafting Haskins #7 overall sets this team up for the future and gives them insurance if Foles doesn't pan out. If the Jags could have walked away in this "fun" mock draft with Haskins, Butler and Knox (my initial plan) how would you have felt?

No oline help and a big question mark at QB when we just signed the SB MVP from a year ago would of bern another botched 1st round pick, especially when you have a talent like Ed Oliver sitting there. Especially when you have a QB just as good sitting there in the 3rd

I do like the Hockenson pick though

(04-05-2019, 11:36 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 11:06 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol God forbid the mock draft be interesting or fun.

No oline help and a big question mark at QB when we just signed the SB MVP from a year ago would of bern another botched 1st round pick, especially when you have a talent like Ed Oliver sitting there. Especially when you have a QB just as good sitting there in the 3rd

Would have*

You think Grier is just as good as Haskins?

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 12:40 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Ouch, that 49ers pick hurt. Great pick

(04-05-2019, 11:59 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 11:36 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No oline help and a big question mark at QB when we just signed the SB MVP from a year ago would of bern another botched 1st round pick, especially when you have a talent like Ed Oliver sitting there. Especially when you have a QB just as good sitting there in the 3rd

Would have*

You think Grier is just as good as Haskins?

Look at the value, Oliver or Hockenson and Grier in the 3rd or Haskins in the first and any other 3rd rounder