Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
a bold prediction

first of all i hope no one gets hurt. I'm not wishing this on anyone at all. I can just see this happening with the rams.   Geoff gets hurt bortles comes in,and leads team to super bowl,and win. then a lot of people here wil lbe saying jags should've kept bortles. 

if that happens it will prove it was all the bad offenssive line like my dad,and i have been saying all along.  my bold prediction is Bortles will win a super bowl before jags even get to one.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 11:09 AM by Caldrac.)

My prediction is that the rest of the NFL will figure out how to slow down Goff and McVay's offensive attack just like Belichick and the Patriots did and you'll be lucky to see the Rams win eight games this year with or without Bortles starting at some point. They have a pretty tough schedule this year.

The NFC South and AFC North are pretty promising divisions to contest with. Chicago and Dallas were also play-off caliber teams in 2019 and Chicago already beat them in 2018 by holding them to 6 points. And divisional games can always go either way. The 49ERS could end up being the team to beat in the NFC West next year for all we know.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-13-2019, 08:58 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: first of all i hope no one gets hurt. I'm not wishing this on anyone at all. I can just see this happening with the rams.   Geoff gets hurt bortles comes in,and leads team to super bowl,and win. then a lot of people here wil lbe saying jags should've kept bortles. 

if that happens it will prove it was all the bad offenssive line like my dad,and i have been saying all along.  my bold prediction is Bortles will win a super bowl before jags even get to one.

even if Bort does well on the other coast, I don't think anybody in their right mind would say we should've kept him.

So basically if you have the best offensive line in the NFL, you win a Super Bowl? Just making sure I understand it right so I can keep an eye out for that this year.

(04-13-2019, 08:58 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: first of all i hope no one gets hurt. I'm not wishing this on anyone at all. I can just see this happening with the rams.   Geoff gets hurt bortles comes in,and leads team to super bowl,and win. then a lot of people here wil lbe saying jags should've kept bortles. 

No, not Geoff! Take me instead, I beg you!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!