Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Tom Coughlin: All Jags players should be at workouts

(04-19-2019, 07:07 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 06:56 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I can't help but feel this is directed at Coughlin's old [BLEEP].. and personally I think he's doing more harm to this team than he's doing good.

[Image: D4iQDslXoAAOEYx.jpg]

You've convinced me.  Let's let Jalen run the team.

Nice reaching.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wish Coughlin was as good at his job as Ramsey is at his.....

“Let’s extend Blake and draft Fournette!”

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 07:25 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-19-2019, 07:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I wish Coughlin was as good at his job as Ramsey is at his.....

I wish Ramsey is as good as he talks.

2 years ago yes, last year not so much.

https://twitter.com/jalenramsey/status/1...9217016832

(04-19-2019, 07:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:07 PM)copycat Wrote:  You've convinced me.  Let's let Jalen run the team.

Nice reaching.

Read what you stated concerning Jalen's post.  I'll wait...
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(04-19-2019, 07:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I wish Coughlin was as good at his job as Ramsey is at his.....

I wish Ramsey is as good as he talks.

Ramsey is every bit at good as he talks.

I wonder what we could get for him. I think his mouth and ego is one of the things that hurt the D last year. Talk trash and then getten burned by the better WRs

(04-19-2019, 07:26 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:10 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Nice reaching.

Read what you stated concerning Jalen's post.  I'll wait...

Show me where I said Jalen should be running the team like you seem to claim. I'll wait...

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 07:30 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-19-2019, 07:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wish Ramsey is as good as he talks.

Ramsey is every bit at good as he talks.

Lets see what an unbiased rating site thinks.

PFF has him at above average, 28th best corner.  I think he is better than that but he defeinitly was a top 5 corner last year and probably not top 10 either

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/pla...msey/10639

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pr...fl-in-2018

(04-19-2019, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey is every bit at good as he talks.

PFF has him at above average, 28th best corner.  I think he is better than that but he defeinitly was a top 5 corner last year and probably not top 10 either

Ramsey is a top 5 corner. How many other corners would you take ahead of him? 

There’s not many if any that I would take over Ramsey. Especially considering this will be just his 4th year in the league.

The way he talks he should of shut OBJ and Hopkins down. Hilton, OBJ, Hopkins all got the best of him and a few others as well. I hope he stays and play better this year if you wont to talk like he does and get paid top money he needs to play better

(04-19-2019, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey is every bit at good as he talks.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pr...fl-in-2018

PFF gave Aaron Rodgers a negative grade in a game they won, where he threw 4-5 TDs, 0 INTs and like 300 yards. Their rankings and grade don't mean jack [BLEEP] at the end of the day. Fun to look at? Sure, but that's about it.

They also graded Campbell out as their top EDGE player last season, over the likes of Mack and Watt, yet they put both of them on their All-Pro team over Campbell... So again, who cares lmao.

(04-19-2019, 07:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lets see what an unbiased rating site thinks.

Ramsey is a top 5 corner. How many other corners would you take ahead of him? 

There’s not many if any that I would take over Ramsey. Especially considering this will be just his 4th year in the league.

Not sure, but if im basing it on his play last year probably about 10 others.  Hopefully he rebounds this year, and if he dont want to be here because of Couglin saying all the players should be at camp then speak up because they all should be there.  Im sure we could get some nice picks before he comes in and tries to mess up the chemistry of the team.  Hopefully that wont be an issue.

(04-19-2019, 07:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey is a top 5 corner. How many other corners would you take ahead of him? 

Not sure, but if im basing it on his play last year probably about 10 others.  Hopefully he rebounds this year, and if he dont want to be here because of Couglin saying all the players should be at camp then speak up because they all should be there.  Im sure we could get some nice picks before he comes in and tries to mess up the chemistry of the team.  Hopefully that wont be an issue.
Go ahead and make a list of 9 corners better than Ramsey. I’m very intrigued.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 07:46 PM by Eric1.)

(04-19-2019, 07:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ramsey is a top 5 corner. How many other corners would you take ahead of him? 

LOL... Before he messes up the team's chemistry.. LOL

Yea, trading away the best player on this team is the right way to make the rest of the players on this team happy... But that'd be a classic idiotic Coughlin type move.

(04-19-2019, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Not sure, but if im basing it on his play last year probably about 10 others.  Hopefully he rebounds this year, and if he dont want to be here because of Couglin saying all the players should be at camp then speak up because they all should be there.  Im sure we could get some nice picks before he comes in and tries to mess up the chemistry of the team.  Hopefully that wont be an issue.

He'll be able to throw together a list, but it will most definitely be wrong. Everybody knows Ramsey is a top 5 CB in the NFL.

You have to remember, you're talking to the same guy who said he'd trade Ramsey straight up for Will Grier. lol

(04-19-2019, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Not sure, but if im basing it on his play last year probably about 10 others.  Hopefully he rebounds this year, and if he dont want to be here because of Couglin saying all the players should be at camp then speak up because they all should be there.  Im sure we could get some nice picks before he comes in and tries to mess up the chemistry of the team.  Hopefully that wont be an issue.
Ward, Peterson,  Fuller, Gilmore, Jones, Hayward, Howard,  Humphrey, Slay, and Bouye all were better last year

(04-19-2019, 07:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Go ahead and make a list of 9 corners better than Ramsey. I’m very intrigued.
Ward, Peterson,  Fuller, Gilmore, Jones, Hayward, Howard,  Humphrey, Slay, and Bouye all were better last year

Who out of them would you trade Ramsey for straight up

(04-19-2019, 07:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:26 PM)copycat Wrote: Read what you stated concerning Jalen's post.  I'll wait...

Show me where I said Jalen should be running the team like you seem to claim. I'll wait...

Ahh, the old  I didn't say what I inferred tactic I see.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(04-19-2019, 07:55 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ward, Peterson,  Fuller, Gilmore, Jones, Hayward, Howard,  Humphrey, Slay, and Bouye all were better last year

Who out of them would you trade Ramsey for straight up
I wouldn't trade him for a corner if I was going to trade him.  I want a 1st and a 3rd

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019, 08:03 PM by Cleatwood.)

(04-19-2019, 07:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Go ahead and make a list of 9 corners better than Ramsey. I’m very intrigued.
Lol

So you would take all of them over Ramsey? Or you’re just nitpicking 1 season instead of a players total body of work?

If you really believe Humphrey is better than Ramsey then we don’t even need to bother continuing this discussion.

(04-19-2019, 08:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:55 PM)JackCity Wrote: Who out of them would you trade Ramsey for straight up
I wouldn't trade him for a corner if I was going to trade him.  I want a 1st and a 3rd
Well thank god you're not the GM.

There are PLENTY of teams who would do that in a heart beat.

(04-19-2019, 08:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ward, Peterson,  Fuller, Gilmore, Jones, Hayward, Howard,  Humphrey, Slay, and Bouye all were better last year
Lol

So you would take all of them over Ramsey? Or you’re just nitpicking 1 season instead of a players total body of work?

If you really believe Humphrey is better than Ramsey then we don’t even need to bother continuing this discussion.

Humphrey had a better year last year.  Like I said, hopefully he has a bounce back year.  Is he training as hard as the rest of the team is and putting in the work like the rest of the team?  He says he is but we don't know for sure.  Conor McGregor said he was too but we seen what happen to him.  If Ramsey mirrors his season this year to what he did last season would you make him the highest paid corner?