Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jawaan Taylor!

Quality pick, and look what happened after...tackle run.

Very shrewd trade back by the Jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/genefrenette/status/...43041?s=21

Jags front office started the rumors....same as Myles Jack. Yeah I said it! Ninja
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-26-2019, 07:30 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I didn't want him top 10, but I'm thrilled to get him here.

So much this!!!

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:55 PM by SignMeUpAtQB.)

medical grade is "passable"?! [BLEEP] does "passable" mean? Sounds like "meh" to me...

(04-26-2019, 07:55 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: medical grade is "passable"?! [BLEEP] does "passable" mean? Sounds like "meh" to me...

Means he passed the check up at the combine lol

(04-26-2019, 07:55 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: medical grade is "passable"?! [BLEEP] does "passable" mean? Sounds like "meh" to me...
Able to be passed

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Taylor at 7 was terrible value.

Taylor at 35 is FANTASTIC!

Where are the Caldwell haters right now?

(04-26-2019, 08:10 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Taylor at 7 was terrible value.

Taylor at 35 is FANTASTIC!

Where are the Caldwell haters right now?

Waiting on Rd 3
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The notably fleet of foot Nick Foles is going to love having the heaviest footed tackle duo in the league. But hey we solidify our 1970s offense!

All medical reports note possibly issues, problems, or red flags. If those are not there we always say negative. or normal. There is no gradation for how good or normal something is, just grades for how bad something is.

I would suspect medical grades for prospects are the same philosophy. If you pass, that is all they need.

what a move. didn't give up much and ended up getting a 5th and additional 7th to move up. Taylors situation in this draft reminds me a lot of Cam's situation two years ago. I really like this move.

Great pick. Not sure it was worth the 3 spot trade up though.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(04-26-2019, 08:17 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Great pick. Not sure it was worth the 3 spot trade up though.

Better players Ford and Risner with with our original pick and two picks later. It wasn't worth it.

(04-26-2019, 07:52 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/genefrenette/status/...43041?s=21

Jags front office started the rumors....same as Myles Jack. Yeah I said it! Ninja

Hahaha that would be pretty funny.

“I have no idea.”

(04-26-2019, 08:18 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 08:17 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Great pick. Not sure it was worth the 3 spot trade up though.

Better players Ford and Risner with with our original pick and two picks later. It wasn't worth it.

I think Ford and Risner have higher floors, but i think Taylor has a much higher ceiling. I liked the versatility of Risner more, but I understand the pick. Plus if they valued Taylor that much more than the others, the trade up makes total sense.

This feels like the Ramsey/Jack draft.

I am not entirely sold on Taylor but it was very good value, no doubt.

(04-26-2019, 08:18 PM)Upper Wrote: Better players Ford and Risner with with our original pick and two picks later. It wasn't worth it.
Yeah I saw other OL we could have gotten at 6 as well. We'll see if the 4th round has a bunch of talent still there.

(04-26-2019, 08:24 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 08:18 PM)Upper Wrote: Better players Ford and Risner with with our original pick and two picks later. It wasn't worth it.

I think Ford and Risner have higher floors, but i think Taylor has a much higher ceiling. I liked the versatility of Risner more, but I understand the pick. Plus if they valued Taylor that much more than the others, the trade up makes total sense.
We'll see. Only time will tell.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

So what did we give up to get him?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-26-2019, 09:12 PM)Dimson Wrote: So what did we give up to get him?

4th I think but got a 5th and a 7th, not bad at all.

(04-26-2019, 09:16 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:12 PM)Dimson Wrote: So what did we give up to get him?

4th I think but got a 5th and a 7th, not bad at all.

I just saw that. Pretty sweet deal for us.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]