Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rookie & New Guy Jersey Numbers

Josh Allen #41
Chris Conley #18
Parker Ehringer #78
Dimitri Flowers #35
Tre Herndon #39 (I know he isn't new, but his jersey #is
Josh Oliver #89

That's pretty much it for now.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is Allen #41 official? Just want to be sure before I order his jersey. Just like how Jalen was #38 before he picked #20.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

(04-29-2019, 12:01 PM)FsuClark08 Wrote: Is Allen #41 official? Just want to be sure before I order his jersey. Just like how Jalen was #38 before he picked #20.

https://www.jaguars.com/team/players-roster/

I thought #41 was retired because it belonged to Chris Posinski.

(04-29-2019, 12:01 PM)FsuClark08 Wrote: Is Allen #41 official? Just want to be sure before I order his jersey. Just like how Jalen was #38 before he picked #20.

The number was previously assigned to a backup DB who has changed his number, so I'd bet it's permanent since the the DB seems to have switched to a different number so that Allen could have 41.

(04-29-2019, 12:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

The number was previously assigned to a backup DB who has changed his number, so I'd bet it's permanent since the the DB seems to have switched to a different number so that Allen could have 41.

Hopefully the DB was compensated with a few sixpacks.

(04-29-2019, 12:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I thought #41 was retired because it belonged to Chris Posinski.

Post of the Month !!

I
(04-29-2019, 12:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 12:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I thought #41 was retired because it belonged to Chris Posinski.

Post of the Month !!

It would be ... except Prosinski didnt wear #41 lol. He wore #42, i only know this bc hes in legit every "best nfl hurdles highlights video" to ever exist
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 02:51 PM by Bullseye.)

Well damn. I just heard on the radio that Allen was given 56.  Looking to confirm.

Turns out Ryan (?) wa just talking out of his...

Just discovered Jawaan Taylor will wear #75

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2019/04...elections/

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019, 02:02 PM by Dimson.)

(04-29-2019, 11:59 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Josh Allen #41
Chris Conley #18
Parker Ehringer #78
Dimitri Flowers #35
Tre Herndon #39 (I know he isn't new, but his jersey #is
Josh Oliver #89

That's pretty much it for now.

Jags site has Cody Brown with #39. Actually it has both of them listed as #39, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-29-2019, 12:56 PM)Firesky Wrote: I
(04-29-2019, 12:42 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Post of the Month !!

It would be ... except Prosinski didnt wear #41 lol. He wore #42, i only know this bc hes in legit every "best nfl hurdles highlights video" to ever exist

Given how much Prosinski loved aiming his missile tackles at the air behind the ball carrier, retiring the wrong number for him seems appropriate.

IIRC, NFL rules require that defensive ends wear a number between 50-79 or 90-99. Is this a sign that Allen will primarily be a LB? I'd just assumed he'd be penciled in primarily at DE.

I like 56 for Allen

(04-30-2019, 02:38 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 12:56 PM)Firesky Wrote: I

Given how much Prosinski loved aiming his missile tackles at the air behind the ball carrier, retiring the wrong number for him seems appropriate.

IIRC, NFL rules require that defensive ends wear a number between 50-79 or 90-99. Is this a sign that Allen will primarily be a LB? I'd just assumed he'd be penciled in primarily at DE.

Allen will stick with 41 just like college. Hes going to play mostly with his hand in the dirt but will play some linebacker which allows him to rock the 41.

Didn't Fowler Jr. wear number 56? Could be cursed. Maybe he'll break the mold. 41 is a cool number for a DE/OLB. Just like Myles Jack with 44. It's different.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

is he 41 or 56?

(04-30-2019, 11:10 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: is he 41 or 56?