Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any info on Corey Grant?

I don’t have social media - 

I’ve looked all over and I haven’t really heard much. Does anybody know if his injury is healed?

Has he met with any teams?

Any chance we can bring him back

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-02-2019, 07:05 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I don’t have social media - 

I’ve looked all over and I haven’t really heard much. Does anybody know if his injury is healed?

Isn't this social media?

(07-02-2019, 08:10 PM)EHURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 07:05 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I don’t have social media - 

Isn't this social media?

I guess it is, but I don’t have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, twitch, etc.

It is kind of strange that he's still a Free Agent. Perhaps he's doing the NBA thing and is looking to form the Big 3 somewhere in the NFL.

If he is healthy I hope he stays in Jax.

(07-02-2019, 08:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 08:10 PM)EHURRICANE!!! Wrote: Isn't this social media?

I have a twitch, and it's getting on my last nerve.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I was twitching so much I could hardly get to replying. Didn't he have a Liz franc injury. Supposedly those are tough on robs. Autocorrect still sux on here. If he was back healthy I am sure the team would be interested. Lack of news on him is odd.

(07-02-2019, 11:51 PM)surfon Wrote: I was twitching so much I could hardly get to replying.  Didn't he have a Liz franc injury.  Supposedly those are tough on robs.  Autocorrect still sux on here.  If he was back healthy I am sure the team would be interested.  Lack of news on him is odd.

He's a kick returner who can be a serviceable RB if needed. Not exactly a hard position to fill with a rookie.

(07-02-2019, 11:51 PM)surfon Wrote: I was twitching so much I could hardly get to replying.  Didn't he have a Liz franc injury.  Supposedly those are tough on robs.  Autocorrect still sux on here.  If he was back healthy I am sure the team would be interested.  Lack of news on him is odd.

autocorrect is based in your device, not the site.

If Corey Grant was going to be healthy enough to play, the Jags or another team would likely have him around in their offseason activities. 
I think he's probably just having a hard time getting back to doing what running backs  are supposed to do after a bad injury.

(07-03-2019, 12:50 AM)TJBender Wrote:

He's a kick returner who can be a serviceable RB if needed. Not exactly a hard position to fill with a rookie.

I think he can be more than just a return man.  He was killing the Patriots in that AFC title game. He is really good at turning 3 yard play into a 12 yard first down.

(07-03-2019, 10:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

autocorrect is based in your device, not the site.

If Corey Grant was going to be healthy enough to play, the Jags or another team would likely have him around in their offseason activities. 
I think he's probably just having a hard time getting back to doing what running backs  are supposed to do after a bad injury.

To bolded my bad then seems worse on here for some reason then I must try to abbreviate more on here.  Usually on a tablet pry the reason thx for clarifying.

(07-05-2019, 12:31 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 12:50 AM)TJBender Wrote: He's a kick returner who can be a serviceable RB if needed. Not exactly a hard position to fill with a rookie.

I think he can be more than just a return man.  He was killing the Patriots in that AFC title game. He is really good at turning 3 yard play into a 12 yard first down.
Agreed and for some unknown reason we scrapped that successful play calling.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(07-05-2019, 12:31 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think he can be more than just a return man.  He was killing the Patriots in that AFC title game. He is really good at turning 3 yard play into a 12 yard first down.

Thank God we rested him in the 2nd half !!!  Sad

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 10:45 AM by ATLjag.)

He's about 9 months removed now since the injury happened. Minor Lisfranc injuries treated non-operatively with a boot and rest generally take about 2 months to recover. However, major Lisfranc injuries that require screws, K-wire, and/or plates can have a lengthy recovery time, usually averaging about 6 months (and can be significantly longer). Although not normally a career ending injury, it can occur.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 12:30 AM by JagFanatic24.)

(07-09-2019, 09:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 12:31 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think he can be more than just a return man.  He was killing the Patriots in that AFC title game. He is really good at turning 3 yard play into a 12 yard first down.

Thank God we rested him in the 2nd half !!!  Sad

I know right! Probably one of the biggest mistakes in franchise history along with the fumble on punt return in the AFC title game back in 1999.

(07-06-2019, 05:53 PM)NH3 Wrote:
Agreed and for some unknown reason we scrapped that successful play calling.

NH3...

I hope somebody asks Doug that specific question some day.

(07-10-2019, 12:29 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 09:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Thank God we rested him in the 2nd half !!!  Sad

I know right! Probably one of the biggest mistakes in franchise history along with the fumble on punt return in the AFC title game back in 1999.

(07-06-2019, 05:53 PM)NH3 Wrote: Agreed and for some unknown reason we scrapped that successful play calling.

NH3...

We had a stupid OC which tried to out smart the other coaches instead of doing what is working.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(07-13-2019, 04:14 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 12:29 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I know right! Probably one of the biggest mistakes in franchise history along with the fumble on punt return in the AFC title game back in 1999.

We had a stupid OC which tried to out smart the other coaches instead of doing what is working.

Was that it? I find it hard to believe the ridiculously bad second half play calling was all Hackett. It was so bad and straight ahead it would have to be something Marrone wanted.

If that was really all Hackett then he doesn't deserve a job in the NFL.

(07-09-2019, 10:45 AM)ATLjag Wrote: He's about 9 months removed now since the injury happened.   Minor Lisfranc injuries treated non-operatively with a boot and rest generally take about 2 months to recover.   However, major Lisfranc injuries that require screws, K-wire, and/or plates can have a lengthy recovery time, usually averaging about 6 months (and can be significantly longer).  Although not normally a career ending injury, it can occur.

It depends on the severity of the injury, and the position the guy is playing.  A lisfranc injury for a lineman is significant, but not as devastating as it would be for a guy who has to cut and make sudden direction changes, like a RB or WR.

If Grant was healthy, some team would have picked him up by now.  My guess is that the Jaguars are monitoring his progress, and if he gets back to healthy they'd probably re-sign him.  Lousy timing for an injury of that kind.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-13-2019, 10:52 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 04:14 AM)p_rushing Wrote: We had a stupid OC which tried to out smart the other coaches instead of doing what is working.

Was that it? I find it hard to believe the ridiculously bad second half play calling was all Hackett. It was so bad and straight ahead it would have to be something Marrone wanted.

If that was really all Hackett then he doesn't deserve a job in the NFL.
Fully, no, mostly yes. It was obvious the gameplan changing week to week and half to half. I don't know how much Bortles held him back, but too many stupid gameplans.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(07-02-2019, 08:25 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 08:10 PM)EHURRICANE!!! Wrote: Isn't this social media?

Are you even real?!