Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Song Titles And Artists

The Green Manalishi with the two-pronged Crown - Fleetwood Mac (covered by Judas Priest, epically)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-04-2019, 10:38 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: The Green Manalishi with the two-pronged Crown - Fleetwood Mac (covered by Judas Priest, epically)

Gangreen- Ministry

Green Tinted Sixties Mind - Mr. Big

(07-04-2019, 01:52 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Green Tinted Sixties Mind - Mr. Big

Mind Control- Slayer

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - Pink Floyd

Straight from the Heart - Bryan Adams

(07-04-2019, 04:05 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Straight from the Heart - Bryan Adams

Bringing On The Heartbreak- Def Leppard

Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

In The Heart Of The Young - Winger

Old Man - Neil Young
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(07-04-2019, 09:03 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Old Man - Neil Young

I'm The Man- Anthrax

Blue Collar Man - Styx
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Blue Morning, Blue Day - Foreigner

Jelly Roll - Blue Murder

Murders in the Rue Morgue - Iron Maiden

Iron Man - Black Sabbath
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Man In The Box - Alice In Chains
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-05-2019, 03:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote: The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

Blinded In Chains- Avenged Sevenfold