Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Not One Alien Qualified For Asylum Among Group Of Over 1000

Not One Alien Qualified For Asylum Among Group Of Over 1000

The progressive narrative about illegals pouring over our border trying to escape violence and seek asylum just had another balloon pop.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/not-one-illeg...XnJvTVjSCE
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-07-2019, 04:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Not One Alien Qualified For Asylum Among Group Of Over 1000

The progressive narrative about illegals pouring over our border trying to escape violence and seek asylum just had another balloon pop.

Asylum is for people threatened by their government. No one is being threatened by their government unless they're from Venezuela (or maybe opposition journalists).

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Rolleyes
Shocker. Just a shame this administration has to keep on this defensive path of always proven the mainstream wrong instead of working together to accomplish so much more.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-07-2019, 05:31 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 04:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Not One Alien Qualified For Asylum Among Group Of Over 1000

Asylum is for people threatened by their government. No one is being threatened by their government unless they're from Venezuela (or maybe opposition journalists).

I wouldn't say it's only Venezuela.
Asylum is also offered to some people fleeing gang violence; in some circumstances, where governments are weak, gangs are basically thought of as the government. but it's not supposed to be like "there is a lot of gangs in my town and I want to go someplace safer," it's supposed to be like, "I saw this dude get killed, here's his death certificate, here's these text messages from the guy who did it saying I'm next"
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.