Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Jalen Ramsey has interest in Raiders, Titans if FA

Why do people buy into this stuff?

Pending free agent trying to maximize his market.
Nothing to see here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-08-2019, 03:51 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 03:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I'm a Jaguar fan but sick of Ramsey's mouth already.   I just wish he would shut up sometimes and just say no comment.   The jags should pay him at least amount as possible, franchise tag him, then trade him to a bad team..  This guy has 0 loyalty. As someone else said,(outside maybe Deion Sanders) you do not make Superbowl's paying corner backs 20+ million a year.   This guy just does not shut up.

Wait a second. Most players are loyal to a point but it is a business and their careers are limited. I don't think you should hate on a guy getting what he can in the time he has as a player.  And anyway, in this case context matters...he was asked what he'd like to do in the event he didn't re-sign with the Jaguars.  It's not that big of a deal.

Yup there's zero context in that link/article. Just somebody trying to make something out of nothing.

I watched the podcast and it was great. Well worth the watch if you got a hour to kill imo. It had me dying with laughter a bunch of times.

Makes all the sense in the world to get a contract, pay him, he deserves it. He brought another feel and sense of competitiveness to the team. Him locking up cbs, made Bouye want to come play with him. Him locking up the number 1 WRs allowed our dline to get pressure. Let that man say what he wants to say, he backs it all up so why complain. Defenses and qb wins championships, we dont have Tom Brady or Belicheck so lets make sure we keep our really good defensive players

I really don’t see why this matters.

He was asked where he would like to go if he didn’t stay with the Jaguars.

It doesn’t bother me at all that he gave an honest answer.

He’s also said he would like to stay in Jacksonville and made it clear in his answer that this was only in the event of him becoming a FA.

I think the most likely outcome is that he remains a Jaguar, so this is kind of meaningless.

He’s said a lot of silly stuff, but I don’t have a problem with this.

I am so sick of this dude. I would really love to not see him play here anymore

(08-12-2019, 01:25 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I am so sick of this dude. I would really love to not see him play here anymore

That's not very smart. Sorry you're so sensitive.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(08-12-2019, 01:28 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 01:25 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I am so sick of this dude. I would really love to not see him play here anymore

That's not very smart. Sorry you're so sensitive.

He's not going anywhere. At least not that easily to begin with. They would tag him as much as they're allowed to tag him and aim to trade him away for a treasure trove of draft picks.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Good grief.  What thin skin.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

So a guy would want to go play for his hometown team... the team that he grew up with as his "favorite" should he become a free agent.  What's wrong with that?

Some people are just so sensitive these days.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-12-2019, 05:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So a guy would want to go play for his hometown team... the team that he grew up with as his "favorite" should he become a free agent.  What's wrong with that?

Some people are just so sensitive these days.

MJD and Marcedes Lewis both talked about playing in SoCal while they were still here and under contract. This is no different, other than the fact Ramsey is known for talking so the media blow everything he says way out of proportion.

LoL....fake news.....like said above....just media trying to stir things up.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(08-12-2019, 02:04 PM)Rico Wrote:

I’m not only referring to this article... it goes much deeper. His outspoken antics before the 2018 season come to mind. Also, he has gone out of his way multiple times to disrespect the team in a similar way. The guy’s a human being. I get it. He’s from Tennessee. But the way he goes about stuff, from the brink truck, to letting everyone know that the Jags are gonna have to pay a fortune just to keep him around.. I’m just tired of it. At what point do you have to realize the disrespect this guy shows the team and fans. He doesn’t wanna be here. I guarantee you after his contract is up, he’s going to demand an absolutely absurd amount of money. I will also guarantee you that at he takes less from the Titans. Nobody has to agree with me, and I’m sure nobody will. But i’m done with this guy

Really he is an attention wh*re! Needs to let his play do the talking.
Ready for May Day and May Flowers!

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 06:57 AM by RicoTx.)

(08-13-2019, 12:09 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 02:04 PM)Rico Wrote: Good grief.  What thin skin.

I’m not only referring to this article... it goes much deeper. His outspoken antics before the 2018 season come to mind. Also, he has gone out of his way multiple times to disrespect the team in a similar way. The guy’s a human being. I get it. He’s from Tennessee. But the way he goes about stuff, from the brink truck, to letting everyone know that the Jags are gonna have to pay a fortune just to keep him around.. I’m just tired of it. At what point do you have to realize the disrespect this guy shows the team and fans. He doesn’t wanna be here. I guarantee you after his contract is up, he’s going to demand an absolutely absurd amount of money. I will also guarantee you that at he takes less from the Titans. Nobody has to agree with me, and I’m sure nobody will. But i’m done with this guy

I repeat...

I've been going since day 1 and I certainly don't feel 'disrespected'.  Whatever.

(08-13-2019, 01:25 AM)Passepartout Wrote: Really he is an attention wh*re! Needs to let his play do the talking.

He can do both.

(08-13-2019, 06:54 AM)Hey Rico Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 12:09 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I’m not only referring to this article... it goes much deeper. His outspoken antics before the 2018 season come to mind. Also, he has gone out of his way multiple times to disrespect the team in a similar way. The guy’s a human being. I get it. He’s from Tennessee. But the way he goes about stuff, from the brink truck, to letting everyone know that the Jags are gonna have to pay a fortune just to keep him around.. I’m just tired of it. At what point do you have to realize the disrespect this guy shows the team and fans. He doesn’t wanna be here. I guarantee you after his contract is up, he’s going to demand an absolutely absurd amount of money. I will also guarantee you that at he takes less from the Titans. Nobody has to agree with me, and I’m sure nobody will. But i’m done with this guy

I repeat...

I've been going since day 1 and I certainly don't feel 'disrespected'.  Whatever.

We’ll see how dumb you look when he’s suiting up for the Tacks in 2021

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019, 07:20 AM by RicoTx.)

(08-13-2019, 08:46 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 06:54 AM)Hey Rico Wrote: I repeat...

What the [BLEEP] does that have to do with anything moron?  

He can go wherever he wants as a FA.  It's no skin off my back and I'm not going to whine like you are.  That's one minute piece of what you are whining about anyway.  You already look dumb tying to make it look like your whole whiny rant was all about that.  So you have a big head start on me.  Congratulations.

AJ Green feels for some of you.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019, 03:32 PM by Kane.)

(08-13-2019, 12:09 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 02:04 PM)Rico Wrote: Good grief.  What thin skin.

Bad opinion is bad.

You're so tired of people asking him questions and him answering honestly?

Jeebus...

(08-13-2019, 08:46 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 06:54 AM)Hey Rico Wrote: I repeat...

That's improbable to say the least.  He can be tagged if nothing else.

Ramsey is going no where.

2020 is his 5th year
2021 would be a franchise tag at worst case scenario.

(08-14-2019, 03:30 PM)Kane Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 12:09 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I’m not only referring to this article... it goes much deeper. His outspoken antics before the 2018 season come to mind. Also, he has gone out of his way multiple times to disrespect the team in a similar way. The guy’s a human being. I get it. He’s from Tennessee. But the way he goes about stuff, from the brink truck, to letting everyone know that the Jags are gonna have to pay a fortune just to keep him around.. I’m just tired of it. At what point do you have to realize the disrespect this guy shows the team and fans. He doesn’t wanna be here. I guarantee you after his contract is up, he’s going to demand an absolutely absurd amount of money. I will also guarantee you that at he takes less from the Titans. Nobody has to agree with me, and I’m sure nobody will. But i’m done with this guy

Bad opinion is bad.

You're so tired of people asking him questions and him answering honestly?

Jeebus...

(08-13-2019, 08:46 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: We’ll see how dumb you look when he’s suiting up for the Tacks in 2021

That's improbable to say the least.  He can be tagged if nothing else.

Ramsey is going no where.

2020 is his 5th year
2021 would be a franchise tag at worst case scenario.
You should have just placed a bet instead of giving him the actual actions that will take place.  If fans want to blow up over minor things...nevermind.  That would be taking advantage of the weak and that is wrong.  I'll shut up.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.