Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Article predicts Coughlin returns to the sidelines....

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 10:45 PM by Rockman1966.)

https://www.richmond.com/sports/plus/mce...f9abf.html

This has to be one of the most bizarre Jaguars-related predictions I've read this year.   I don't see this ever happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

File under:

Not gonna happen

He’s old and making cash sitting in an office, yet still heavily involved. It was hard enough pulling him out of the league office. I’m not so sure he has any desire to coach again.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-05-2019, 10:39 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: https://www.richmond.com/sports/plus/mce...f9abf.html

This has to be one of the most bizarre Jaguars-related predictions I've read this year.   I don't see this ever happening.

Subscription required.
Signature goes here.

(09-05-2019, 11:57 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 10:39 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: https://www.richmond.com/sports/plus/mce...f9abf.html

Subscription required.

Not worth the subscription to read baseless conjecture. I come up with my own for free everyday.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Hope not

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 09:09 AM by Rockman1966.)

Grew up in Richmond. Use my mom's newspaper subscription to read digital edition, why not.
The Redskins training camp is in RVA, which dominates the sports page. That and UVA basketball. Despise the Deadskins and the Hoos.

BTW, she doesn't have a cell phone, no computer, no Wi-Fi, and doesn't pump her own gas. She does have cable. 800 channels and nothing to watch.

Only way I see him coaching again is if the Jags started like 0-8 and the Jags fire Dougy and put him as temp head coach and then fire everyone at the end of the season.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Richmond - what a dump !!!

Next article predicts they'll win the Civil War.

(09-06-2019, 10:01 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Richmond - what a dump !!!  

Next article predicts they'll win the Civil War.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Most important to Richmonders:
1. In what unit did your great grandfather fight in the War Against Northern Aggression?
2. Where did you go to college?  UVA, W& M, UofR, VPI
3. What fraternity/sorority were you in?
4. What part of RVA do you live?
5. Where’s your house on the “rivah”?