Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Doug Marrone

I like the 2 point call. Just not the play call. Minshew got them there. They should have left the ball in his hands there instead of Fournette's.

But I understand the call. They have TNF against the tacks. Only 3 days to prepare. So I get it.

Offensive line has to play better. We kept seeing them gain momentum on a few streaky plays and then they would get a holding call.

Shaking that rust off still. I said 1 - 3 at best in September. I think they'll improve though down the stretch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Doug is a complete idiot. I don't know he keeps his job after this.

This thread will be hot this week.. doesn't throw the challenge flag on the dropped pass. Challenges the OPI, goes for 2, worst play call ever. It was a fun year in 2017, time to move on after this year.
No pain, no gain.

I'm with you on this one.

I'm now on board.

Whelp!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(09-15-2019, 04:06 PM)Jagson Wrote: I liked the call to go for it...but why the [BLEEP] give it to fournette there. I'm shocked

I loved the call to go for it, but why go with the piece of **** Leonard Fournette who hasn't been able to rush for more yards than the backup rookie QB?  Fournette is great when you need half a yard but if you ever need two yards or more, he's worthless.

Giving to Fournette is baffling. I cannot see how that playcall could possibly be justified. Playing to lose.

Defense playing good. Good fg kicker. Minshew on a roll. Coach has to go.

The most idiotic call Doug made ever!

"Look at me..I want to show off..I can win this.!"

Why the EFF would you not kick the extra point to go to Overtime?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What a Moron!!

You are an IDIOT Doug Marone!

I can't punch these Keyboards hard enough to display my dissatisfaction with your STUPID Decision that cost us the Game.

F You Marone!

You gotta tie it up and keep the momentum going into o.t.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

You gotta fire him after this or the team might implode.

The bright side is that he's provided more impetus to get himself canned.

(09-15-2019, 04:08 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: You gotta tie it up and keep the momentum going into o.t.

Watson only threw for 156 and lucked out when jalen dropped a pick 6...

Minshew just got hot and lead the biggest drive of his career...

No no...  lets not trust the guys playing well...  lets run leonard between the tackles . Theyll never see that coming!!!

More now than ever fire moron
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

NO reason to go for the 2. You can't blame Fournette, that was a dumb [BLEEP] play call. We tie the ball game and win in OT. Texans weren't unstoppable. Please get Marrone the [BLEEP] outta here.

I get going for 2 there. The playcalls though....ugh.

Even still, if Fournette has the sense to extens over the goal line, we win. Fournette is a bust, unfortunately.

I’ve tried to be patient with the guy, ya know, injuries and all...and today he proved me wrong

Who wants to split an Uber over to Modis?

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:17 PM by homebiscuit.)

Doug Marrone thought process: "They think I'm just smart enough to not run Leonard Fournette. I'll show them."

(09-15-2019, 04:15 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I’ve tried to be patient with the guy, ya know, injuries and all...and today he proved me wrong

He literally chose the option that had the least chance of succeeding.