Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

CB Jalen Ramsey’s agent asked for a trade after yesterday’s loss at Houston, league sources tell
@mortreport
and me

The Jaguars have spoken with interested teams, but there is no current plan to trade Ramsey.

From Adam Schefter (with Blue Check)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow.

Overreaction on Ramsey's part.

I don’t care for Ramsey’s shenanigans, but I would inform him and his agent that there is no trade coming, no contract negotiation coming and a 5th year option and two tags on the way so he needs to figure out whether he wants to play football in Jacksonville or not at all.

Too bad

If we do trade him, we're screwed. That means Bouye would be the #1 CB and we all saw how he fared against Kansas City. Add that to two new Safeties and our secondary would be a mess! Wouldn't it be much easier to give the fans what they want and fire Marrone?

Bye Felicia

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Gross

I have a bad feeling we're gonna end up losing Ramsey and Ngakoue.

(09-16-2019, 06:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Wow.

Is it though?

It’s basically been 3 years of being a terribly run organization for him. One that doesn’t reward its best players (Yan). 

I’m not surprised he’s asking for a trade because he wants to win and this team isn’t winning anything.

This is all about the money.
Ramsey and his agent just conveniently found his hill.

Absolutely. But not totally surprising from the guy.

Lol, no. We own you for three more years thanks.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-16-2019, 06:19 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I don’t care for Ramsey’s shenanigans, but I would inform him and his agent that there is no trade coming, no contract negotiation coming and a 5th year option and two tags on the way so he needs to figure out whether he wants to play football in Jacksonville or not at all.

This^

So much this.  Get your act together, young man.  You're in Duval for the next three years.  No negotiations.  Suck it up.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Did I not say we should have traded this clown in the off-season for a kings ransom?

My instincts will take you far in this world if you stick with me...

Ramsey is the leader of this defense, whether or not we like it or he deserves it. If he says he has given up on this team, so will his followers.

(09-16-2019, 06:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did I not say we should have traded this clown in the off-season for a kings ransom?

My instincts will take you far in this world if you stick with me...

Why? He has zero leverage.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 06:27 PM by irontrooper83.)

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1173723808118841344

This coming after a game where they let him play how he wanted screams that he just wants his money now.

(09-16-2019, 06:23 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Is it though?

It’s basically been 3 years of being a terribly run organization for him. One that doesn’t reward its best players (Yan). 

I’m not surprised he’s asking for a trade because he wants to win and this team isn’t winning anything.

He's got an entitled, loser mentality.  Tom Coughlin should call him in the big office, "Grow up, kid.  You're privileged to be a Jaguar.  And you will be a Jaguar through 2022.  Start adjusting."
[Image: giphy.gif]

I would try to trade him to Miami.  Let him start over with a worse team than the Jags.  I don't care how good he is ....no matter where he goes he will still have the same sorry attitude.