Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

That interview was an embarrassment.
In all honesty that might have hurt his trade value

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-17-2019, 01:08 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 01:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: They let Fowler go.

Half this board took every opportunity to complain about Fowler's play. You can't just backpedal now when it suits your argument.

Well that...and they traded him.  They didn't 'let him go'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

https://twitter.com/1010xlfattony/status...17697?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-17-2019, 01:09 PM)jagshype Wrote: That interview was an embarrassment.

Has he been concussed lately?

Underwhelming , joke of a presser , the Jaguars should have never given him the podium
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Jalen irritated brah. 4 out of 5 draftees in front him got new contracts. He's played in every game, been to pro bowls and all pro team. Pay the man, make him the highest paid corner. Front office be tripping.

(09-17-2019, 01:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Has he been concussed lately?

He has been flaky with the media ever since the national media started headlining every sound byte from him back in 2017

Carlyon saying Ramsey probably has talked to Khan

Ramsey is still in the building, hasn't talked to Moron ..... something is happening

(09-17-2019, 01:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hes a [BLEEP], acts like a female
Big tough man online.

Yea I'm disappointed the team let that happen. You're right, we may now get less in return than we would have.

An adolescent girl.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This whole thing is a circus. He can pretend he cares about the team, but his actions prove otherwise.

Just let him go. Trade him for a great offer and burn the bridges. Yannick at least had the decency to pull this stuff in the offseason; and even then he reported in when he had to and did so without much fuss. I'd rather keep a real leader like Ngakoue anyway. I don't recall him tearing teammates or coaches down the way Ramsey has

(09-17-2019, 01:15 PM)knarnn Wrote:

An adolescent girl.

The kind of girl who "hates drama" but always seems to be surrounded by it.

(09-17-2019, 01:15 PM)knarnn Wrote:

An adolescent girl.

Lol, you're right again knarnn

Carlyon just said other players came into the interview

I'm think Moron is gone Friday morning

Just from what I hear on the radio, Ramsey just wants the attention. That isn’t some petty knock, I sincerely mean that. He relishes the drama. (shrug) Just play hard Thursday and we’re cool.

So Myles Jack & other players came in the press conference and supported Jalen. So even if Ramsey is gone there's still going to be a major rift, and 1 is a player you literally just signed. Trading Ramsey isn't gonna fix it, sounds like your gonna have to trade half the team or get rid of Marrone.

(09-17-2019, 01:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just from what I hear on the radio, Ramsey just wants the attention. That isn’t some petty knock, I sincerely mean that. He relishes the drama. (shrug) Just play hard Thursday and we’re cool.
I have zero doubts that if he plays Thursday, he will play hard.

Please keep these boomer takes coming, they're hilarious

yea a long week off moron is gone after the game thursday