Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-17-2019, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote: I was wondering about Deion Sanders take on this. Only because same school and I’ve heard Deion many times say “I’ve talked to Jalen...”

I caught the last few seconds of him on NFLNETWORK. He was talking about it and said to let him go. But I don’t know if it was a fellow diva CB wishing him to leave a ‘crappy’ team or what. Anyone catch it?

Yeah, I caught it. He is also extremely close with Jalen so he will take his side probably more often than not. But I tuned out when Deion brought up his opinion that Eli should come to Jacksonville. Really? We are still bringing that Eli situation up? I just don't get it. What is there to gain from his side and ours? He's at the end of his career, just let it go, my goodness.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-17-2019, 05:04 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Should we play Ramsey when we are trying to trade him, and risk him getting injured?  

Should we just put him on ice until we get him traded?

It depends. If we are getting offers very close to what we want, I hold him out and continue negotiating, but only if a deal is just on the horizon. If not, I play him and show teams we are serious about keeping him until we get what we want.

(09-17-2019, 07:59 PM)Brett Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote: I was wondering about Deion Sanders take on this.  Only because same school and I’ve heard Deion many times say “I’ve talked to Jalen...”

I caught the last few seconds of him on NFLNETWORK.  He was talking about it and said to let him go.  But I don’t know if it was a fellow diva CB wishing him to leave a ‘crappy’ team or what.  Anyone catch it?

Yeah, I caught it. He is also extremely close with Jalen so he will take his side probably more often than not. But I tuned out when Deion brought up his opinion that Eli should come to Jacksonville. Really? We are still bringing that Eli situation up? I just don't get it. What is there to gain from his side and ours? He's at the end of his career, just let it go, my goodness.
I caught the Eli part.   At that point he lost me and I decided the rest of what he  said was also worth not hearing.   It’s din know wha e said about he Jalen situation.

(09-17-2019, 06:50 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 06:35 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Well the 1st and the other player depends on who it is.

My guess is it’s the Raiders 1st and Darren Waller.

That's not gonna do it. I want another 2nd round pick thrown in.

(09-17-2019, 07:36 PM)Jags Wrote: I was wondering about Deion Sanders take on this.  Only because same school and I’ve heard Deion many times say “I’ve talked to Jalen...”

I caught the last few seconds of him on NFLNETWORK.  He was talking about it and said to let him go.  But I don’t know if it was a fellow diva CB wishing him to leave a ‘crappy’ team or what.  Anyone catch it?

https://twitter.com/nfltotalaccess/statu...03680?s=21

From one diva to another
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 08:26 PM by Jags.)

(09-17-2019, 08:18 PM)knarnn Wrote:

https://twitter.com/nfltotalaccess/statu...03680?s=21

From one diva to another
Thank you not that I put much stock on Deion’s thoughts, but I wanted to see his takes since they seen to be BFFs

So in other words, what he said is not really just on the CB position, but most positions and still irrelevant.

49ers could be a team

(09-17-2019, 07:22 AM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 07:19 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: If I ever see this dude at the Bank in a titans jersey, you bet your [BLEEP] I’m throwing the biggest plate of nachos / beer at him if I get the chance. Don’t care if I get banned from games for life. [BLEEP] Jalen Ramsey

Floridaman lives up to stereotypes, more at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No way he gets traded. No one is going to part with 2 1sts for a corner.

Everyone saying, “get off my team”.... he is your team, he’s my team. We should be demanding the people incapable of moving our team forward accountable. Not the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(09-17-2019, 08:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 49ers could be a team
They are a team.

I'm not sure why any team would be compelled to risk a great amount of draft capitol and/or player(s) on a petulant child who fights head coaches and calls coworkers trash. He's a person consumed only with himself and make no mistake, he'd turn on a new team just as quickly if things become rough. It's really not worth the risk, is it?

(09-17-2019, 09:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 08:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 49ers could be a team
They are a team.

I love it when flg&j gets all existential up in here.

(09-17-2019, 09:27 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I'm not sure why any team would be compelled to risk a great amount of draft capitol and/or player(s) on a petulant child who fights head coaches and calls coworkers trash. He's a person consumed only with himself and make no mistake, he'd turn on a new team just as quickly if things become rough. It's really not worth the risk, is it?
Have you watched pro sports?

(09-17-2019, 09:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 09:27 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I'm not sure why any team would be compelled to risk a great amount of draft capitol and/or player(s) on a petulant child who fights head coaches and calls coworkers trash. He's a person consumed only with himself and make no mistake, he'd turn on a new team just as quickly if things become rough. It's really not worth the risk, is it?

Yes, have you?

I'm guessing you've inferred from my post that it won't happen. I'm well aware it could. But I still don't get it.

There has to be potential offerors already, or else Jalen's agent would not even entertain or condone this move.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 10:39 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

I just read KC is the most likely destination. They are thinking about a possible AFC Championship Game vs the Pats and AB. Their secondary is the only real weak point, though they played well against the Raiders.

With KC expected to be a top team for as many years as they have Mahomes at QB, any KC draft pick would likely be in the high 20's. They will need to pony up the full price of 2 #1s or start putting together a package of players and picks.

I would trade Jalen for Kelce And two First round Picks

It would probably be more like a #1, a #3 and one of their CBs

(09-17-2019, 09:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Definitely a rhetorical question. I've asked the same question and finally had to let it go.