Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-24-2019, 11:14 AM)Brett Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:09 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: fake ^

Dang it, seriously? I'm done providing tweets in regards to his situation. I'm always getting faked out. My apologies.

This has an easy solution. You tell Ramsey he is under contract and at this time we are not interested in trading him. You tell him that you will address Coughlin’s overreach after the game. However going forward he needs to maintain professional conduct both on and off the field. If he doesn’t like it, bench him. Watch his stats tank and all pro status this year go bye bye. 

Does Coughlin’s issues need to be addressed? Yes.. but Ramsey is locked in and you don’t win games trading away generational talent. Bring his [BLEEP] in line and make him stay. He won’t let his stats tank.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-24-2019, 11:14 AM)Brett Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:09 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: fake ^

Dang it, seriously? I'm done providing tweets in regards to his situation. I'm always getting faked out. My apologies.

Promise?

(09-24-2019, 11:09 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 10:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: And did they request trade due to a personality conflict?
Yes lol

Why else would they ask for a trade if it wasn't because they felt they didn't mesh well with that organization?

You’re trying too hard.

(09-24-2019, 11:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:14 AM)Brett Wrote: Dang it, seriously? I'm done providing tweets in regards to his situation. I'm always getting faked out. My apologies.

Promise?

Why do you have to be like that bro? I've always liked you and thought we were cool, I'm just trying to help. I don't have twitter so I don't know all the real/fake accounts.

Please stop posting negative stuff here about Jalen. He probably comes on here an reads this stuff. You're gonna make him want to leave. I want him to stay here because, he good.

(09-24-2019, 11:25 AM)Corriewf Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:14 AM)Brett Wrote: Dang it, seriously? I'm done providing tweets in regards to his situation. I'm always getting faked out. My apologies.

This has an easy solution. You tell Ramsey he is under contract and at this time we are not interested in trading him. You tell him that you will address Coughlin’s overreach after the game. However going forward he needs to maintain professional conduct both on and off the field. If he doesn’t like it, bench him. Watch his stats tank and all pro status this year go bye bye. 

Does Coughlin’s issues need to be addressed? Yes.. but Ramsey is locked in and you don’t win games trading away generational talent. Bring his [BLEEP] in line and make him stay. He won’t let his stats tank.

One thing we don’t have to worry about is Ramsey being a professional on the field. He doesn’t let his personal beefs interfere with his play. At least so far.

(09-24-2019, 11:30 AM)Brett Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Promise?

Why do you have to be like that bro? I've always liked you and thought we were cool, I'm just trying to help. I don't have twitter so I don't know all the real/fake accounts.
When going on twitter, look for the little blue check mark next to their name. That will help you figure out who is "verified" and who could potentially be a fake account.

(09-24-2019, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:30 AM)Brett Wrote: Why do you have to be like that bro? I've always liked you and thought we were cool, I'm just trying to help. I don't have twitter so I don't know all the real/fake accounts.
When going on twitter, look for the little blue check mark next to their name. That will help you figure out who is "verified" and who could potentially be a fake account.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Again, I don't have Twitter and barely look at it.

(09-24-2019, 11:01 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 10:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Huh?

He's a had a choice.. He could stop playing football anytime he wanted and gone into a successful career of grocery bagging because that's the only job his intelligence could get him...

Instead he chose to play football and there's lots of money and lots of rules associated with it.

I'm interested as to why you believe his intelligence could only afford him a job bagging groceries?

A lot of keyboard warriors in this thread in particular. "BACK IN MY DAY WHEN MEN WERE MEN AND THEY DID MANLY THINGS AND ARRGGGGGGGGGGG. CHAINSAWS AND WALKING UPHILL BOTH WAYS AND STUFF"

Because he sounds like a moron every time he opens his mouth? He's never said anything of substance.

Keyboard warriors? It's just a fact that this generation is impatient and has a sense of entitlement. And it's not even their fault - it's their parents fault.

(09-24-2019, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:01 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'm interested as to why you believe his intelligence could only afford him a job bagging groceries?

A lot of keyboard warriors in this thread in particular. "BACK IN MY DAY WHEN MEN WERE MEN AND THEY DID MANLY THINGS AND ARRGGGGGGGGGGG. CHAINSAWS AND WALKING UPHILL BOTH WAYS AND STUFF"

Because he sounds like a moron every time he opens his mouth? He's never said anything of substance.

Keyboard warriors? It's just a fact that this generation is impatient and has a sense of entitlement. And it's not even their fault - it's their parents fault.

I'm sure you've only really ever heard Jalen talk in regards to football. Hes brash and has a big ego, but I dont think it's fair to assume he wouldn't have success in other careers outside of "grocery bagging" based solely on that. You have zero clue as to what his intellect is.

Keyboard warrior is a person who likes to act really tough when they have the safety of their keyboard and the interwebs between them and the people they are conversing with, but more times than not the same individual is soft as a tissue in their every day lives. Also I wasn't specifically targeting you with that statement, I just made back to back posts.

(09-24-2019, 11:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Please stop posting negative stuff here about Jalen.  He probably comes on here an reads this stuff.  You're gonna make him want to leave.  I want him to stay here because, he good.

His actions prove he already wants that. He doesn't want to stay  because you know. Coughlin bad, mean old man. Buuuwwaaaaaa!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

He wants to get paid and go to a bigger market team.

(09-24-2019, 12:41 PM)Marylandjagsfan89 Wrote: He wants to get paid and go to a bigger market team.

And I want to be a majestic unicorn.

(09-24-2019, 07:16 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 01:58 AM)Setsuna00 Wrote: He extended Blake Bortles. I don't know what else to say on the matter.

He also signed Foles and drafted Minshew

Anything after that is null and void. You're just mad I quoted your dumb statement for all to see.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-24-2019, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:01 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'm interested as to why you believe his intelligence could only afford him a job bagging groceries?

Every generation ever :" this new generation doesn't respect their elders and doesn't work as hard as we did!"

(09-24-2019, 11:30 AM)Brett Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:27 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Promise?

I was being sarcastic.  74 pages dedicated to Jalen has me going like this .... 

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=790b7611be85f926c1a067d520...=200w.webp]

I'm not too sure about the grocery bagging career for Jalen. I know Publix does not allow their bag-persons to use that type of language on the job.

(09-24-2019, 01:37 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I'm not too sure about the grocery bagging career for Jalen. I know Publix does not allow their bag-persons to use that type of language on the job.
Fastest cart runner ever

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-24-2019, 01:23 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Because he sounds like a moron every time he opens his mouth? He's never said anything of substance.

Every generation ever :" this new generation doesn't respect their elders and doesn't work as hard as we did!"
+100