Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-25-2019, 08:32 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 08:26 PM)PF* Wrote: What's the over/under for the birth date?
12/12/2023

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ftfy

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-25-2019, 09:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The only reason this looks bad is because he thought it was fine flying to LA on Tuesday. He is ~1 hour away in Jacksonville. If he wanted to be there for the birth, he shouldn't have thought it wise to fly to LA on Tuesday if she was due this week.

There are no issues with him missing the game, but fix the image. He keeps creating further distractions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The media are the ones causing a distraction thinking it's breaking news any time Ramsey goes to the bathroom to take a piss...

Is this the same baby mama as the first kid?

Everybody is so stupidly divided about this... The truth is it can be both things at the same time; a legit reason to be away from the team and an opportunity for the front office to get some breathing room, let things calm down with Ramsey away from the team for good reason, and really figure out what is the best course of action. It's best for all parties if Ramsey's reputation doesn't take a hit right now, so the front office will give him all the time and space he needs. The alternative approach risks confrontation which would alienate him further and also lower his stock, which wouldn't help anybody, trade or stay.

If he keeps having kids, he may never have to play another down again. Jalen has this sex during December-April thing down pat.

(09-25-2019, 10:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Is this the same baby mama as the first kid?

What exactly does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 01:00 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-25-2019, 07:39 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:35 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Once again, acquiescing to his every individual need. Lets see someone fault the hated front office for that.

You do realize how bad of a look it would be for this front office if they told him no, that he couldn't go see the birth of his child... Like really?

(09-25-2019, 07:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Whatever excuse that puts him in good light

Excuses huh??? Shes looking pretty damn pregnant here imo....

[Image: EFWNsvgW4AA_3rW.jpg]

Nobody is saying he couldn't be there for the birth of his kid, but unless she is within 3 days of giving birth or there is some kind of complication, he can wait and go at the appropriate time, like just about every other NFL player. If he's not back the day after the baby is born, I start fining him game checks. It's not like he won't see them. He can be with the family after work.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 01:03 AM by Eric1.)

(09-26-2019, 12:49 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:39 PM)Eric1 Wrote: You do realize how bad of a look it would be for this front office if they told him no, that he couldn't go see the birth of his child... Like really?

Excuses huh??? Shes looking pretty damn pregnant here imo....

[Image: EFWNsvgW4AA_3rW.jpg]

Nobody is saying he couldn't be there for the birth of his kid, but unless she is within 3 days of giving birth or there is some kind of complication, he can wait and go at the appropriate time like just about every other NFL player.

She literally posted this 8 days ago... Do the math...

https://twitter.com/bre_thabomb/status/1...1025632257

(09-26-2019, 01:01 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 12:49 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Nobody is saying he couldn't be there for the birth of his kid, but unless she is within 3 days of giving birth or there is some kind of complication, he can wait and go at the appropriate time like just about every other NFL player.

She literally posted this 8 days ago... Do the math...

That's fine. Like I said, as long as he's back the day after the baby is born, there will be no problem. I'll give him a pass to miss this weekend's game, but he should be back and playing against the Panthers. You have to admit the timing on this, with everything else going on, looks very fishy.

(09-26-2019, 01:19 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 01:01 AM)Eric1 Wrote: She literally posted this 8 days ago... Do the math...

That's fine. Like I said, as long as he's back the day after the baby is born, there will be no problem. I'll give him a pass to miss this weekend's game, but he should be back and playing against the Panthers. You have to admit the timing on this, with everything else going on, looks very fishy.

The day after the baby is born... Really... Stop acting like some game is bigger than the birth of one's child... Football has never and will never be bigger than that.. Whether you like somebody or not, football is simply a game at the end of the day.

He left the team for awhile in 2018 for the birth of his 1st child as well... Their health is far more important than some game.

The timing of this.. LOL... So what is it... Is Ramsey an immature kid who needs to grow up, or is he the ultimate mastermind who planned on having another child 9 months ago so he could use it as leverage?

(09-26-2019, 01:39 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 01:19 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That's fine. Like I said, as long as he's back the day after the baby is born, there will be no problem. I'll give him a pass to miss this weekend's game, but he should be back and playing against the Panthers. You have to admit the timing on this, with everything else going on, looks very fishy.

The day after the baby is born... Really... Stop acting like some game is bigger than the birth of one's child... Football has never and will never be bigger than that.. Whether you like somebody or not, football is simply a game at the end of the day.

He left the team for awhile in 2018 for the birth of his 1st child as well... Their health is far more important than some game.

The timing of this.. LOL... So what is it... Is Ramsey an immature kid who needs to grow up, or is he the ultimate mastermind who planned on having another child 9 months ago so he could use it as leverage?

Yes, the day after the baby is born. He didn't push out the baby. She did all the work. Besides, from what I heard, he only lives an hour away. He can go to work and be back home all evening. My dad worked double shifts before and after I was born to pay the bills. He did the same with my sister. It's not like Ramsey is going away forever. He's going to work just like 99% of America and coming back home in the late afternoon/evening to his family. Since when is that asking too much? It's been this way for centuries. What does the baby's health have to do with this? If the baby is born healthy they usually send the mother home that day with the kid. His girlfriend has another child, so she's an experienced mom. She knows what to do. Besides, they wouldn't send the kid home unless it was healthy, so I have no idea how the kid's health is an issue. I already said, if there was complications, of course he could have off. If the baby is born healthy though (which we all hope), I expect him back to work. 

As far as the timing, I think Ramsey is immature, but I also think he has a smart agent who is in his ear instigating all of the chaos, so he can get traded to a bigger market and more money.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 08:29 AM by Cleatwood.)

(09-26-2019, 02:25 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 01:39 AM)Eric1 Wrote: The day after the baby is born... Really... Stop acting like some game is bigger than the birth of one's child... Football has never and will never be bigger than that.. Whether you like somebody or not, football is simply a game at the end of the day.

Yes, the day after the baby is born. He didn't push out the baby. She did all the work. Besides, from what I heard, he only lives an hour away. He can go to work and be back home all evening. My dad worked double shifts before and after I was born to pay the bills. He did the same with my sister. It's not like Ramsey is going away forever. He's going to work just like 99% of America and coming back home in the late afternoon/evening to his family. Since when is that asking too much? It's been this way for centuries. What does the baby's health have to do with this? If the baby is born healthy they usually send the mother home that day with the kid. His girlfriend has another child, so she's an experienced mom. She knows what to do. Besides, they wouldn't send the kid home unless it was healthy, so I have no idea how the kid's health is an issue. I already said, if there was complications, of course he could have off. If the baby is born healthy though (which we all hope), I expect him back to work. 

As far as the timing, I think Ramsey is immature, but I also think he has a smart agent who is in his ear instigating all of the chaos, so he can get traded to a bigger market and more money.
I take it you don’t have kids.

I slept on that god awful “chair bed” they have in the room for dads. For 3 days because guess what.... I’m the father.

Telling someone they should go back to work the day after their child is born when it’s THEIR child and not yours is wrong. It’s literally none of your business what he does after the baby is born and there is no rules for how long he can stay away. So you can’t fine him like you would want to.

I took 2 weeks when my last kid was born, and I'm not even a multi-millionaire football player.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-26-2019, 07:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I took 2 weeks when my last kid was born, and I'm not even a multi-millionaire football player.

I made my wife go back to the fields the next day after making me my lunch just like the good ole days. People today are just too soft.

Kidding..  I took sometime off as well.  We have a large family and it is more about keeping the other kids in check so mom can rest up a bit.  He will be a dad longer than he will be a football player.  You have to get the dad thing right.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

How do we know the kid is even his? He could have just gone to Rent-a-Baby.. We need a DNA test.. I think he's just trying to get out of practice and games.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-26-2019, 06:53 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I take it you don’t have kids.

I slept on that god awful “chair bed” they have in the room for dads. For 3 days because guess what.... I’m the father.

Telling someone they should go back to work the day after their child is born when it’s THEIR child and not yours is wrong. It’s literally none of your business what he does after the baby is born and there is no rules for how long he can stay away. So you can’t fine him like you would want to.

How in the world did you get 3 days (assuming all went well)? My first was born 6 months ago and the hospital kicked us out in less than 36 hours.

As far as what the standard paternity leave is for the NFL, he should definitely take more than one day...but no one would miss more than one game from it unless there were serious complications. Once next Tuesday and Wednesday start rolling around if he isn't back yet...

(09-26-2019, 09:07 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: How do we know the kid is even his? He could have just gone to Rent-a-Baby.. We need a DNA test.. I think he's just trying to get out of practice and games.

/s I'm assuming. 

This board is brimming with next-level conspiracy theories. Glad to know few things have changed in my 6 year hiatus.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 09:25 AM by WingerDinger.)

(09-26-2019, 09:22 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 09:07 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: How do we know the kid is even his? He could have just gone to Rent-a-Baby.. We need a DNA test.. I think he's just trying to get out of practice and games.

/s I'm assuming. 

This board is brimming with next-level conspiracy theories. Glad to know few things have changed in my 6 year hiatus.

I'm not a leader.. just trying to fit in..

We need to get Ramsey on Maury for a DNA test
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Don't rule out an Immaculate Conception. Perhaps Jalen is the next coming ..... The Chosen One.

I would imagine she lives in Nashville to be with family; an important thing when heavy with child while caring for another little one. I hope he misses the Denver game because he should be with his family.