Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

Just asked the ole lady if I could trade her lasagna for something edible.

Ouch.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-26-2019, 07:58 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Just asked the ole lady if I could trade her lasagna for something edible.

Ouch.
Did she counter offer with a knuckle sandwich?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-26-2019, 07:58 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Just asked the ole lady if I could trade her lasagna for something edible.

Ouch.

Rookie mistake

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 08:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-26-2019, 08:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Ouch.
Did she counter offer with a knuckle sandwich?

lol

We need to trade Ramsey, get the best offer we can and get his [BLEEP] out of here.

(09-26-2019, 05:49 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 05:21 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Wonder how many people out wish their bosses showed them more respect, but don’t get paid millions and can’t quit because they have bills to pay and a family to support.

But our bosses don't say stuff (stuff that has yet to be confirmed or denied; we don't know what was said and we shouldn't assume) that could either cause an [BLEEP] whoopin' or a trip to HR/Employee Relations.

I don't condone some of the stuff Ramsey did or said in the past, but we can't just say because he makes millions he should just shut up and deal with it. Shut up and deal is another way to denigrate someone and if you or anyone else goes about life like that, then you're not defending yourself like you should. I'll tell you right now, my boss ain't gonna say any kind of [BLEEP] to me that's disrespectful or we are going to have problems....

As for Ramsey, I'll say it again, we cannot just get rid of talent just because. He may want out and he may just be a little too sensitive. He may be completely justified for his request. We have no idea what has transpired behind the gates and what was said. I just know he's a talent we can't just throw away without trying to fix it. I don't like how he's played this week; even though I believe he was sick and stuff. The timing of everything just seems weird.

But our front office started this by prioritizing BB and others; while letting go of others or not prioritizing those that we should. We're better with him, that's all I know. I'm not sure we can legitimately say we're better with TC than without him; Caldwell included. I'm going to leave the character judgements to someone or something more qualified than myself and stick to football. We're better with Ramsey. It's as simple as that.......

No, we only know his behavior which has been to curse in a press conference, lose his cool on his coach. Ramsey went off on his boss, coach Marrone. [BLEEP] has a way of sliding downhill fast. Maybe to get respect you show it? You don’t go off on your coach, or curse at a press conference your boss set up for you. 

He just comes across as a young guy that is too immature. I can understand it. I was 24 once. But when you are performing on the big stage, time goes by, you let cooler heads prevail. If he can’t see fault in his own actions, as an employee of this organization, he’s not worth this teams time. 

I would have preferred this have been about money...or even winning. Instead it’s about ego.

(09-26-2019, 08:24 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 05:49 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: But our bosses don't say stuff (stuff that has yet to be confirmed or denied; we don't know what was said and we shouldn't assume) that could either cause an [BLEEP] whoopin' or a trip to HR/Employee Relations.

I don't condone some of the stuff Ramsey did or said in the past, but we can't just say because he makes millions he should just shut up and deal with it. Shut up and deal is another way to denigrate someone and if you or anyone else goes about life like that, then you're not defending yourself like you should. I'll tell you right now, my boss ain't gonna say any kind of [BLEEP] to me that's disrespectful or we are going to have problems....

As for Ramsey, I'll say it again, we cannot just get rid of talent just because. He may want out and he may just be a little too sensitive. He may be completely justified for his request. We have no idea what has transpired behind the gates and what was said. I just know he's a talent we can't just throw away without trying to fix it. I don't like how he's played this week; even though I believe he was sick and stuff. The timing of everything just seems weird.

But our front office started this by prioritizing BB and others; while letting go of others or not prioritizing those that we should. We're better with him, that's all I know. I'm not sure we can legitimately say we're better with TC than without him; Caldwell included. I'm going to leave the character judgements to someone or something more qualified than myself and stick to football. We're better with Ramsey. It's as simple as that.......

I would have preferred this have been about money...or even winning. Instead it’s about ego.

This. +1

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Josh Allen > Jalen ramsey .

Looks like it's time to move on. It's gonna be up to Minshew to rack up points to make up for the sucky defense secondary.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2770...est-stands

Eagles need Ramsey

(09-26-2019, 09:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Eagles need Ramsey

Goedert and lane Johnson and 1st rounder for ramsey

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 09:45 PM by Caldrac.)

Adams is having his way with that secondary. It's pretty ugly so far.

I just hate the idea of them shipping him off to a potential play off team. Low return value draft wise.

Even if they kicked them Ertz I would still be more than hesitant to accept that.

(09-26-2019, 09:43 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

Goedert and lane Johnson and 1st rounder for ramsey
I can't see the Eagles doing this. I think they took Goedert with the intent to move on eventually from Ertz.

And Johnson is a RT. Not a LT. And he's probably one of the younger guys along their aging line.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

a 1st a 3rd and Goedert and i would do it

He gets however long the CBA says. Then after that force him to comeback or he gets suspended. Then when he shows up tell him to go run the whole practice on his own. Sit him on game day.

He will quit quickly and walk away.

I was on his side, but after the Jags tried to repair it, him wanting to be like stars in the NBA, and all his actions this week he needs to be sitting while wasting his prime.

If he doesn't want to be part of a winning team, he can go sit on the bench and watch them win.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 10:55 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

The Ravens offered a 1st a 2nd and Hayden Hurst and we shot it down.

(09-26-2019, 10:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote: He gets however long the CBA says. Then after that force him to comeback or he gets suspended. Then when he shows up tell him to go run the whole practice on his own. Sit him on game day.

He will quit quickly and walk away.

I was on his side, but after the Jags tried to repair it, him wanting to be like stars in the NBA, and all his actions this week he needs to be sitting while wasting his prime.

If he doesn't want to be part of a winning team, he can go sit on the bench and watch them win.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How is this a winning team? One game doesn't mean squat. This ordeal is hurting both parties no doubt about it. I get the feeling the player and team will suffer. Then the fans will be left looking at the front office.
No pain, no gain.

(09-26-2019, 10:50 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: The Ravens offered a 1st a 2nd and Hayden Hurst and we shot it down.

I hope the Jags consider again that offer.
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

After watching this Eagles defense tonight they may get desperate. Adams went off on them before he got hurt.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-26-2019, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: a 1st a 3rd and Goedert and i would do it

I would, also. Goedert can eventually become a top 5 tight end in the NFL. With the emergence of Chark and Conley and continued improvement of Westbrook, Minshew and/or Foles would have several good options to throw to. They can then use one of their two 1st rounders next year to take a cornerback. I doubt they'd get a much better offer than that.

(09-26-2019, 11:04 PM)Calmecac Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 10:50 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: The Ravens offered a 1st a 2nd and Hayden Hurst and we shot it down.

I hope the Jags consider again that offer.

That "offer" was sheer speculation. No one knows if that was ever actually on the table.

(09-26-2019, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: a 1st a 3rd and Goedert and i would do it

I'd be good with that. 

I do think the iggles value DG as their heir apparent at TE though...  so... not likely.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 11:57 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

(09-26-2019, 09:13 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Looks like it's time to move on.  It's gonna be up to Minshew to rack up points to make up for the sucky defense secondary.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2770...est-stands

HAHA! Respect... From Ramsey, the same  guy who went to GQ and called half the NFL QB's trash? As of which some embarrassed him since? The dude who threw shade at Tyreek last year and then proceeded with getting smoked by him last year? This dude is a grade A head case. What a massive man child. My God his level of intelligence is staggeringly low, I don't care what anyone says... The man can't be all that smart, elite ball player yes, smart? No. lol. I really want to know what was said to this baby that made him lose all respect for the front office... Or Tom, really I do. I hope it comes out some day. Short of a racial slur, I just don't know what could have been said to make this baby throw such a tantrum. GOOD. RIDDANCE. 

I just want this to be over with. I have tried to be reasonable but this guy is just unreasonable in his actions. I hope he grows up wherever he goes, a part of me wants him in a market like Philly. Imagine those fans or media members after his team loses because he drops a sure game winning pick 6. LOL, he thinks its bad here? Ohhhh boy. He's gonna learn the hard way when he gets traded. I'd take the 1st deal with 2 1sts and be gone, he is not worth the headache anymore.

He may be in for a rude awakening when he realizes Coughlin isn't going to kiss his [BLEEP] unless Khan forces him to do so. In which case, I'm sure TC would resign on principle.

No idea if JR is prepared to sit out games and lose money, but that's where we're at now...