Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4

So Packers-Eagles on TNF. Jamall William's getting carted off after 3 minutes, bad head to head collision. When will players learn to tackle again? 

Every time I see an Eagles DB get burnt I imagine the Eagles FO moving more for Ramsey. Big game for them 1-3 is a hole.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh my God.

Mercedes just hurdled a DB!!

Marcedes was done dirty by this garbage FO.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-26-2019, 08:58 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Oh my God.

He's still got some game left in him!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 09:08 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-26-2019, 09:01 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 08:58 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Oh my God.

He's still got some game left in him!

Theres some things you think you'll never see. I love the guy but moving wasnt really his strong point!

(09-26-2019, 09:00 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Marcedes was done dirty by this garbage FO.

He was great in 2017, we seemed to think he was done but the Packers have got 2 seasons out of him.

(09-26-2019, 09:00 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Marcedes was done dirty by this garbage FO.

From Blake Bortles to Aaron Rodgers.  It ultimately turned out to be about the nicest thing we ever could have done.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Mercedes too old and slow to pass protect, he was the reason for the Rodgers fumble.

Damn, just watched Rodgers scramble and drive them down for a TD under a minute left in the half.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 10:04 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Eagles, packers game gunna be good. A scoring shootout. So exciting to watch because they air it out not run run pass punt.

(09-26-2019, 10:00 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Damn, just watched Rodgers scramble and drive them down for a TD under a minute left in the half.

Jaguars drafted Matt Jones instead.

(09-26-2019, 10:00 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Damn, just watched Rodgers scramble and drive them down for a TD under a minute left in the half.

Can’t give Rodgers any time to operate. Dudes a freaking assassin.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

The guys is just incredible. He makes it look so easy.

Eagkes are trading for Ramsey after tonight. Gimme ertz sidney Jones and a firat

Man how the he11 do you go from Brett Favre to Aaron Rodgers, two HoF Qbs back-to-back?

Rodgers wants to absolutely strangle Jimmy Graham right now. LOL

Hahaha forreal

That was actually better coverage by Cyp than he ever showed in Jax despite the penalty

(09-26-2019, 11:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: That was actually better coverage by Cyp than he ever showed in Jax despite the penalty

It really was. I mean he was all over him but if he can find somewhere in the middle, he may be able to play SS

Rodgers rolling here.

Lol, too much passing results I'm int

LOL.  The guy had 3 catches all of last year.  But on the positive side he does already have 3 this year.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-26-2019, 08:49 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: So Packers-Eagles on TNF. Jamall William's getting carted off after 3 minutes, bad head to head collision. When will players learn to tackle again? 

Every time I see an Eagles DB get burnt I imagine the Eagles FO moving more for Ramsey. Big game for them 1-3 is a hole.

It's a catch-22. The only way to get people to stop using their hats to initiate contact is to make the hats less safe, either less padding, smaller/no facemask, less rigid shell, etc., and you will never see that happen, because the transition would end up doing permanent damage to people stuck in old habits.