Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 02:50 PM by B2hibry.)

I'm sure they are happy that there are citizens like you willing to give them unfettered power and to allow them to use them unchecked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZrOjKM_...e=youtu.be
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-30-2019, 02:50 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I'm sure they are happy that there are citizens like you willing to give them unfettered power and to allow them to use them unchecked.

Matt Gaetz isn't going to marry you.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-30-2019, 04:36 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 02:50 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I'm sure they are happy that there are citizens like you willing to give them unfettered power and to allow them to use them unchecked.

Matt Gaetz isn't going to marry you.
Oh geez. Typical. You've got no substance so you go full stupid. Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 05:16 PM by mikesez.)

(09-30-2019, 05:03 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 04:36 PM)mikesez Wrote: Matt Gaetz isn't going to marry you.
Oh geez. Typical. You've got no substance so you go full stupid. Rolleyes

Schiff said he contacted law enforcement after that call was over.  That's what you're supposed to do.  Extract as much info as you can, give none, loop in law enforcement.

If he did not contact law enforcement in a timely fashion, don't you think law enforcement would be contradicting his story by now?

(09-30-2019, 02:30 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 02:11 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Appreciate the friend story but still off base. Once again, nobody has a right or access to all classified material, including Congress even if marginally related. And no, the Intelligence Committee or any other committee does not get access just because they want it. They can claim oversight all they want, but if not directly legislative related, they get squat. On that note, all the subpoenas going out right now don't mean squat. There is no legal basis. They've shot themselves in the foot by screaming impeachment and not following through on specific protocol.

What does troop movements or strategies have to do with anything in this situation? I ask the questions I did because the report was pretty in-depth and sharply formatted for a pee-on and more typical for the IG or special team. So help came from somewhere and I think most of us logical folks know where. The pieces are slowly filling that in. Not something you just put together at home or your work computer. As for your Trump gibberish, it's just that. There is no factuality to what you are spewing, just your emotions.

Personal friend, summits, anonymous subordinates, politically sensitive...WTH? You've fallen fast trying to support this BS.

A 2/3 vote of both houses of Congress can expose every single secret and fire every single person at CIA, NSF, DoD, everything.
Every breath they take is "legislatively related."
That's why Congress formed the secret-level committees they have.

LOL.  Mikey my boy... just let it go.  You have no idea when it comes to classified information.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Stop Trump! Fight Fascism!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1178498843597344768

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-tr...department

This, as always, has been a big waste of time.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 09:15 PM by mikesez.)

(09-30-2019, 05:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 02:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: A 2/3 vote of both houses of Congress can expose every single secret and fire every single person at CIA, NSF, DoD, everything.
Every breath they take is "legislatively related."
That's why Congress formed the secret-level committees they have.

LOL.  Mikey my boy... just let it go.  You have no idea when it comes to classified information.

Congress wrote the National Security Act of 1947.  They can un-write it.  And with a 2/3 vote of both Houses, they can override a veto, at which point it doesn't matter if the President wants to un-write the Act. They can remove the President or the vice president or any general by the same threshold.  And with a simple majority vote, they can deprive any general who chooses not to cooperate of funding.
It need not come to that.
But start telling the intelligence committees that they don't "need to know" the answers to their questions, and it can come to that.
Committee members get the information they request.  In a secret room ? Yes.  On the understanding they won't divulge the secrets further? Yes.  But they get it.

(09-30-2019, 07:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 05:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  Mikey my boy... just let it go.  You have no idea when it comes to classified information.

Congress wrote the National Security Act of 1947.  They can un-write it.  And with a 2/3 vote of both Houses, they can override a veto, at which point it doesn't matter if the President wants to un-write the Act. They can remove the President or the vice president or any general by the same threshold.  And with a simple majority vote, they can deprive any general who chooses not to cooperate of funding.
It need not come to that.
But start telling the intelligence committees that they don't "need to know" the answers to their questions, and it can come to that.
Committee members get the information they request.  In a secret room ? Yes.  On the understanding they won't divulge the secrets further? Yes.  But they get it.

Lol, if it comes to "that" the Congress will be removed.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 01:07 AM by jj82284.)

From wiki

Executive privilege is the right of the president of the United States and other members of the executive branch to maintain confidential communications under certain circumstances within the executive branch and to resist some subpoenas and other oversight by the legislative and judicial branches of government in pursuit of particular information or personnel relating to those confidential communications. The right comes into effect when revealing information would impair governmental functions. Neither executive privilege nor the oversight power of Congress is explicitly mentioned in the United States Constitution.[1] However, the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that executive privilege and congressional oversight each are a consequence of the doctrine of the separation of powers, derived from the supremacy of each branch in its own area of Constitutional activity.[2]

The Supreme Court confirmed the legitimacy of this doctrine in United States v. Nixon in the context of a subpoena emanating from the judiciary, instead of emanating from Congress.[3] The Court held that there is a qualified privilege, which once invoked, creates a presumption of privilege, and the party seeking the documents must then make a "sufficient showing" that the "presidential material" is "essential to the justice of the case". Chief Justice Warren Burger further stated that executive privilege would most effectively apply when the oversight of the executive would impair that branch's national security concerns.[3] Regarding requests from Congress (instead of from the courts) for executive branch information, as of a 2014 study by the Congressional Research Service,[4] only two federal court cases had addressed the merits of executive privilege in such a context, and neither of those cases reached the Supreme Court.[5]

In addition to which branch of government is requesting the information, another characteristic of executive privilege is whether it involves a "presidential communications privilege" or instead a "deliberative process privilege" or some other type of privilege.[4] The deliberative process privilege is often considered to be rooted in common law, whereas the presidential communications privilege is often considered to be rooted in separation of powers, thus making the deliberative process privilege less difficult to overcome.[4][6] Generally speaking, presidents, congresses and courts have historically tended to sidestep open confrontations through compromise and mutual deference in view of previous practice and precedents regarding the exercise of executive privilege.

(09-30-2019, 01:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 01:46 PM)jj82284 Wrote: There you go again.  Why do u feel the need to constantly lie to try and make your points?

What's false about the part in bold?

Where in the transcript did trump ask the ukrianian president to publicly release anything?

(10-01-2019, 07:14 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 01:52 PM)mikesez Wrote: What's false about the part in bold?

Where in the transcript did trump ask the ukrianian president to publicly release anything?

It's ambiguous if you want it to be ambiguous. 
The whole reason that Rudy is horned in, in lieu of a real prosecutor, or a real diplomat, is so that, in case the Ukrainians wanted to cooperate, but quietly, Rudy could make sure the right stuff got into the US press at the right time.  Now you say, "oh but that's not in the transcript." You would be right. It's not. But I find no other way to explain Rudy's involvement.

(10-01-2019, 08:16 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:14 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Where in the transcript did trump ask the ukrianian president to publicly release anything?

The whole reason that Rudy is horned in, in lieu of a real prosecutor, or a real diplomat, is so that, in case the Ukrainians wanted to cooperate, but quietly, Rudy could make sure the right stuff got into the US press at the right time.  Now you say, "oh but that's not in the transcript." You would be right. It's not. But I find no other way to explain Rudy's involvement.

Why would trumps personal attorney have been looking into ukraine during the mueller probe?

Here's Joe and Hunter Biden golfing in the Hamptons with Burisma executives.  You can see in the picture that Joe is NOT asking Hunter about his business dealings.  They only played golf, talked about yoga, the grandkids, new Avengers movie, etc.

What I don't understand is what in the heck is Joe doing with the 2 golf clubs?

[Image: e8948Vz.jpg]

Any bets the woman passed over for DNI and Brennan BFF, Susan Gordon, is the so-called whistleblower?

(10-01-2019, 09:32 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Here's Joe and Hunter Biden golfing in the Hamptons with Burisma executives.  You can see in the picture that Joe is NOT asking Hunter about his business dealings.  They only played golf, talked about yoga, the grandkids, new Avengers movie, etc.

What I don't understand is what in the heck is Joe doing with the 2 golf clubs?

[Image: e8948Vz.jpg]
That's just a quarter of the documented corruption. And still haven't delved into the China controversy or the list of U.S. officials like Clinton, Kerry, et al. And like anything that stinks to high heaven...George Soros and his National Bank, Naftogaz, AntAC connection. Once again, this is coming off like another hell of a chess move to implicate the swamp.

We now take you live for Mikesez's daily response to news that President Trump is still winning:

[Image: source.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-01-2019, 10:29 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We now take you live for Mikesez's daily response to news that President Trump is still winning:

[Image: source.gif]
I miss the rep thumbs up. +1

(10-01-2019, 08:16 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:14 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Where in the transcript did trump ask the ukrianian president to publicly release anything?

Are you that clueless that you can't find ANY explanation for Trump involving his attorney?

1. Trump is not an attorney, and needs legal advise on anything that may involve a legal matter. That includes basically everything; have you seen the libraries-full of books just of federal laws?

2. Trump was primarily asking the Ukraine president about CrowdStrike. That has 100% to do with the Mueller report, which was a (failed) personal attack against Trump. The Biden mention was just an afterthought in that conversation.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Looks like Hunter has his hand in Dad's back pocket, probably just needed some coke money. He looks thirsty.

Here's a wonderful timeline detailing Biden and Kerry's efforts to find meaningful employment for their sons.

https://truthbits.blog/2019/09/28/biden-...-timeline/