Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Believe in the Stache,you got the power!!!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 06:00 PM by snowwolf776.)

I got it all fixed up,and enjoy both parts of me talking in it.

https://youtu.be/xfrB9n995MM

i think in the first one i said qb when i meant rb.  i didn't relieze it until i uploaded to youtube.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-12-2019, 04:27 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I have a hype video for tommorrews game. problom thoug is its to big for youtube. anyone have a suggestion? hopefully i have the problom resolved. if so it should be here soon. 

the video i mean.

I think you should just give us a play by play of the video.. Watch the video and then just give us a report on it.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-12-2019, 05:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 04:27 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I have a hype video for tommorrews game. problom thoug is its to big for youtube. anyone have a suggestion? hopefully i have the problom resolved. if so it should be here soon. 

the video i mean.

I think you should just give us a play by play of the video.. Watch the video and then just give us a report on it.

its up,and running now.

Bump up top,get fired up jags fans

"Video unavailable due to copyright grounds"

[Image: giphy.gif]

Let me just say this, look at Winston vs Carolina compared to Minshew vs Carolina... It's night and day

well it was there before. they must of took it down since last night

(10-13-2019, 05:39 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: well it was there before. they must of took it down since last night

You stole NFL property, thats why the refs beat us today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-13-2019, 06:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 05:39 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: well it was there before. they must of took it down since last night

You stole NFL property, thats why the refs beat us today.

the refs didn't beat jags. the refs always call everything for other teams,and againest the jags. I didn't steal it,it was on youtube,i was trying to use it as a hype video.  the panthers beat the jags today even though it was saints. panthers won't lose again until they play undeafted pats in super bowl unforttanttly,and if jags lose to bengals next week jags won't win another game this season.

(10-13-2019, 06:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 06:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You stole NFL property, thats why the refs beat us today.

the refs didn't beat jags. the refs always call everything for other teams,and againest the jags. I didn't steal it,it was on youtube,i was trying to use it as a hype video.  the panthers beat the jags today even though it was saints. panthers won't lose again until they play undeafted pats in super bowl unforttanttly,and if jags lose to bengals next week jags won't win another game this season.

I think we've already proven it was your fault upthread when the NFL put the hammer down on your stolen video.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-13-2019, 06:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 06:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the refs didn't beat jags. the refs always call everything for other teams,and againest the jags. I didn't steal it,it was on youtube,i was trying to use it as a hype video.  the panthers beat the jags today even though it was saints. panthers won't lose again until they play undeafted pats in super bowl unforttanttly,and if jags lose to bengals next week jags won't win another game this season.

I think we've already proven it was your fault upthread when the NFL put the hammer down on your stolen video.

I don't think so,i have seen other fans of other teams us nfl videos,and thier team still wins. you don't win games turning the ball over. the int lead to a saints fg. the offensse looked just like the old jags. the carolina panthers destoyed the jags againe when they beat them,jags lost all confidence in themselves. steelers,pats,bills,chiefs,eagles,tittians,fans have used copy right videos before ,and thier teams still won that week.  if its not the tittians the panthers kille the jags season.

Yeah it’s not your fault man. They just out schemed and outplayed us today. Next week is a must win, if for nothing other than pride.

Maybe you could start a petition online to never play the panthers again.