Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey thread (merged)

(10-16-2019, 02:49 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 02:45 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/apmarklong/status/11...49344?s=21

But..but..the locker room was fine. His team mates had no issues. I read it right here on this very board.

Eric on sewer slide watch ?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2019, 08:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Marrone is clearly calling out Coughlin here...

A shame we just traded away our best player, only to end up also dumping a huge part of the problem in Coughlin in a few months...

Sure going to be fun listening to this fan base scream about needing CB help now for the next few years... Imagine that.

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/11...4035192832

Marrone reportedly left Buffahole in part because he disagreed strongly with what the FO did (trade up in a WR deep 2014 draft for Sammy Watkins.

If he feels similarly about trading away Ramsey, even if Khan is inclined to keep everyone here, it may be Marrone who chooses to leave if TC stays.

I could see Marrone blaming TC for creating the Ramsey issue in the first place.  Marrone has repeatedly stated he wanted Ramsey here.  Khan stated he wanted Ramsey here.  Caldwell stated he wanted Ramsey here.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 08:42 PM by Corriewf.)

(10-16-2019, 08:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 08:08 PM)knarnn Wrote: I see you didn’t watch it.

not yet no, I'll get to it eventually, just got home a little bit ago and i'm making my rounds.

You’re gonna feel really silly after you finally watch it.

(10-16-2019, 08:36 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 08:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Marrone is clearly calling out Coughlin here...

A shame we just traded away our best player, only to end up also dumping a huge part of the problem in Coughlin in a few months...

Sure going to be fun listening to this fan base scream about needing CB help now for the next few years... Imagine that.

Marrone reportedly left Buffahole in part because he disagreed strongly with what the FO did (trade up in a WR deep 2014 draft for Sammy Watkins.

If he feels similarly about trading away Ramsey, even if Khan is inclined to keep everyone here, it may be Marrone who chooses to leave if TC stays.

I could see Marrone blaming TC for creating the Ramsey issue in the first place.  Marrone has repeatedly stated he wanted Ramsey here.  Khan stated he wanted Ramsey here.  Caldwell stated he wanted Ramsey here.
 No that he is gone I hope he comes out and states the actual reason he left. Would be nice to here the actual reason from him. Not speculation from the media.

It's a locker room full of guys. Some guys are going to miss him, others feel betrayed and glad he's gone, while others couldn't care less.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(10-16-2019, 08:36 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

I'm sure Marrone doesn't like being undermined by Coughlin either. Coughlin can go into the locker room and rip into players whenever he wants, like he's the HC or something, but doesn't have the balls to address the situation he created? Instead he continues to throw Marrone out there to answer all the questions.. Pretty gutless on Coughlin's part.

(10-16-2019, 03:52 PM)Brett Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Dareus might be my new favorite Jaguar.

I would have to say you're late. Dareus has been a good dude for us since he's been here. Yes I'm ignoring the miner infractions. After al the negatives the Bill's fans had to say about him, it's been the opposite here. He's bout in.

(10-16-2019, 08:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 08:36 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Marrone reportedly left Buffahole in part because he disagreed strongly with what the FO did (trade up in a WR deep 2014 draft for Sammy Watkins.

I'm sure Marrone doesn't like being undermined by Coughlin either. Coughlin can go into the locker room and rip into players whenever he wants, like he's the HC or something, but doesn't have the balls to address the situation he created? Instead he continues to throw Marrone out there to answer all the questions.. Pretty gutless on Coughlin's part.

You are such a keyboard commando! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Feel like it’s been talked to death in 30+ page threads already.

(10-16-2019, 08:49 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 08:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I'm sure Marrone doesn't like being undermined by Coughlin either. Coughlin can go into the locker room and rip into players whenever he wants, like he's the HC or something, but doesn't have the balls to address the situation he created? Instead he continues to throw Marrone out there to answer all the questions.. Pretty gutless on Coughlin's part.

You are such a keyboard commando!  LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iron ---> knee

Yup, it's time for his name to leave the "Home team" forums.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 09:16 PM by Eric1.)

(10-16-2019, 08:41 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 08:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote: not yet no, I'll get to it eventually, just got home a little bit ago and i'm making my rounds.

You’re gonna feel really silly after you finally watch it.

Why would I feel silly?

Jack said that Ramsey wasn't a distraction in that locker room and that they'd much rather have him there and play with them, then have him gone... That he's one of the best etc etc..

Pretty much exactly what I've been saying this whole time lol.

(10-16-2019, 08:03 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 08:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yea those guys sure do sound like they really hate him huh LOL.... Didn't people on this board say the locker room couldn't stand him?

https://twitter.com/_fournette/status/11...9691524097

FF to the :55 mark:

https://www.jaguars.com/video/jack-i-did...see-him-go

I couldn’t tell what was yelled in the background? “Bump that”?
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(10-16-2019, 09:17 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 08:03 PM)knarnn Wrote: FF to the :55 mark:

https://www.jaguars.com/video/jack-i-did...see-him-go

I couldn’t tell what was yelled in the background? “Bump that”?

I listened to it multiple times with headphones and without.

Hard to tell really. I kept hearing "[BLEEP] that, or [BLEEP] yeah".

Could be "bump that" as well. The 2nd time dude says it is clearer, but still hard to make out for 100% certain.

I most definitely don't hear "Jalen" though.

In reference to some of the opinions on what we do with the draft picks and a QB in 2020 and/or 2021....... BAP IMO.

We passed up Big Ben cause we had Lefttown. We passed up Mahomie and Watson cause we had BB5. I don't care how good Minshew is or "could" be, or how great the come back kid Foles will be. If the #1 pick gets shopped in 2020 or 2021 package the picks and you draft TUA (2020) or Lawrence (2021). IMO these two are can't miss talents, I'm no expert either, but these two players ball out!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

I'm happy is over. I love what we got in return and I'd be thrilled to never hear Ramsey's name again.

(10-16-2019, 09:38 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: In reference to some of the opinions on what we do with the draft picks and a QB in 2020 and/or 2021....... BAP IMO.

We passed up Big Ben cause we had Lefttown. We passed up Mahomie and Watson cause we had BB5. I don't care how good Minshew is or "could" be, or how great the come back kid Foles will be. If the #1 pick gets shopped in 2020 or 2021 package the picks and you draft TUA (2020) or Lawrence (2021). IMO these two are can't miss talents, I'm no expert either, but these two players ball out!

I like Tua a lot, as do I like Joe Burrow. Burrow has made HUGE strides from last season until now. I'm still not sold on Lawrence though. Granted, it is early. The kid is only a Sophomore and like Burrow, he could really take a huge step forward in 2020. I hope he does, but as of now, he is underwhelming.

All you have to do is go to the Ramsey to the Rams thread and read through it lol

If Minshew plays well the rest of the season this doesn’t matter

I’m bummed In the immediate future cause I really thought Ramsey was going to be the best D player in our history. I even wish we had gotten a player in return who’s already proven. But, I have confidence we will use those picks wisely

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 09:59 PM by Corriewf.)

(10-16-2019, 09:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 09:17 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: I couldn’t tell what was yelled in the background? “Bump that”?

I listened to it multiple times with headphones and without.

Hard to tell really. I kept hearing "[BLEEP] that, or [BLEEP] yeah".

Could be "bump that" as well. The 2nd time dude says it is clearer, but still hard to make out for 100% certain.

I most definitely don't hear "Jalen" though.

Look man.. I didn’t want say this as I just assumed you would hear it... but he said the following:

“ [BLEEP] Ramsey and [BLEEP] eric1 from duvalpride for being on Ramsey’s nuts! “  At which point Jack started to laugh.

Not my words.. I’m just translating it.