Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ANOTHER ship with climate-change warriors gets stuck in ice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................

Those who promote the belief in so-called "man-made climate change" may have a meltdown of their own upon learning this.

A ship carrying 16 "climate-change warriors" looking to document purported melting ice conditions got trapped in ice last week in the Hinlopen Strait, halfway between Norway and the North Pole.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/09/no-meltdown-...xnXg21w6bo
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The methane gas from those 16 men will prove their theory, sunshine.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

The holebin the ozone is at its smallest. More polar bears than ever before...

#makeearthgeeatagain

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 02:31 PM by ferocious.)

The holebin your hed is getting bigger.
Now this:
https://www.theonion.com/last-ditch-clim...1835244382
https://observer.com/2019/07/climate-cha...-solution/

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-24-2019, 02:30 PM)ferocious Wrote: The holebin your hed is getting bigger.
Now this:

This Duvalpride political message board is like a bunker, with a small collection of climate change denialists holding out to the death.  

"It's a hoax!" as the earth catches fire, glaciers melt, sea levels rise and coastal cities are flooded.

It gives them something to do while they wait for us to poke holes in their brilliant arguments.

(10-24-2019, 03:09 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 02:30 PM)ferocious Wrote: The holebin your hed is getting bigger.
Now this:

This Duvalpride political message board is like a bunker, with a small collection of climate change denialists holding out to the death.  

"It's a hoax!" as the earth catches fire, glaciers melt, sea levels rise and coastal cities are flooded.

You forgot the famine, locusts, plagues, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, and other Apocalyptic events we're seeing at the same rate as forever...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-24-2019, 02:05 PM)jj82284 Wrote: The holebin the ozone is at its smallest.  More polar bears than ever before...

#makeearthgeeatagain

the ozone hole was created by human emissions of chemicals called chlorofluorocarbons.
Human governments decided to ban the emission of these chemicals, and they stopped getting emitted.
So the reduction in the size of the ozone hole actually teaches quite a different lesson than you seem to suppose.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-24-2019, 09:30 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 02:05 PM)jj82284 Wrote: The holebin the ozone is at its smallest.  More polar bears than ever before...

#makeearthgeeatagain

the ozone hole was created by human emissions of chemicals called chlorofluorocarbons.
Human governments decided to ban the emission of these chemicals, and they stopped getting emitted.
So the reduction in the size of the ozone hole actually teaches quite a different lesson than you seem to suppose.

That adults believe fairy tales even into their old age?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-10-2019, 04:51 PM)The Drifter Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................

Those who promote the belief in so-called "man-made climate change" may have a meltdown of their own upon learning this.

A ship carrying 16 "climate-change warriors" looking to document purported melting ice conditions got trapped in ice last week in the Hinlopen Strait, halfway between Norway and the North Pole.

Let me guess, you're a "Flat Earther" as well?

(10-25-2019, 12:57 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 04:51 PM)The Drifter Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................

Let me guess, you're a "Flat Earther" as well?

Childish.  It's actually the climate stasis position that is equivalent to flat earth theory.

https://youtu.be/m0sY2tjmr_Y

Dan Pena. Born here in Jacksonville. Wasn't raised here though. Always found his views interesting on this.

I don't disagree with climate change. I don't fully buy into global warming though. The planet has always gone through cyclical phases of heating and cooling.

Global floods. Ice ages, etc. It happens. Global disasters have obviously happened as its been documented by many different cultures and our various ancestors dotted throughout the globe.

But as usual. A lot of this is about sensationalism and money.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-25-2019, 06:53 AM)Caldrac Wrote: https://youtu.be/m0sY2tjmr_Y

Dan Pena. Born here in Jacksonville. Wasn't raised here though. Always found his views interesting on this.

I don't disagree with climate change. I don't fully buy into global warming though. The planet has always gone through cyclical phases of heating and cooling.

Global floods. Ice ages, etc. It happens. Global disasters have obviously happened as its been documented by many different cultures and our various ancestors dotted throughout the globe.

But as usual. A lot of this is about sensationalism and money.

You've elucidated my position as well. Like any other zealotry it's a religion for many used to enrich a few.

My other argument. For those so concerned and championing the green thumb on here. Few questions.

1. How much water do you use a day?
2. Do you use a dishwasher?
3. Do you use a washer?
4. Do you drive a gasoline based vehicle?
5. Do you use solar or standard energy?
6. Do you unplug all of your electronics?
7. How energy efficient is your home?
8. How often do you fly yearly?

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-25-2019, 07:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: My other argument. For those so concerned and championing the green thumb on here. Few questions.

3. Do you use a washer?

The heart of the matter is that few of the prophets conform to their own dictates, as most cult leaders tend to do. What's good for thee is not the same for me. It's why they also like Communism so much, they think they'll be the Poliburo and not the bread line.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 09:28 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

The interesting thing about it is the fact that if Trump woke up tomorrow morning and tweeted Climate Change is Real, you'd have his 35% Base panting like dogs supporting his statement.

[Image: 200.webp?cid=790b76112ef3669eccf7d93dd1b...d=200.webp]

(10-25-2019, 09:28 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The interesting thing about it is the fact that if Trump woke up tomorrow morning and tweeted Climate Change is Real, you'd have his 35% Base panting like dogs supporting his statement.

[Image: 200.webp?cid=790b76112ef3669eccf7d93dd1b...d=200.webp]

Maybe, but I believe there are a few inviolable principles his base expects him to maintain, and fighting the climate hoax is one of them.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 09:41 AM by mikesez.)

(10-25-2019, 07:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: My other argument. For those so concerned and championing the green thumb on here. Few questions.

3. Do you use a washer?

Those are the kind of nosy questions that point towards a nanny state that will dictate the answers for you.

I think its important to minimize the total from everyone, but I don't want anyone coming into anyone else's home to unplug their electronics.

I do think there are good things that can come from regulations like building codes and the energy star program.  New homes have double pane windows and new commercial buildings turn the lights off when no motion is detected.

But going beyond that is policing personal behavior and that will create more problems than it solves.

That's why I advocate for a carbon tax.  Wanna use more fossil fuel? None of my business why you want to - just please pay more tax if so.

A good carbon tax would enable them to cut other taxes. My home does use solar power. I drive a very fuel efficient car. That's a tax cut for me.

(10-25-2019, 09:40 AM)mikesez Wrote:

3. Do you use a washer?

Those are the kind of nosy questions that point towards a nanny state that will dictate the answers for you.

I think its important to minimize the total from everyone, but I don't want anyone coming into anyone else's home to unplug their electronics.

I do think there are good things that can come from regulations like building codes and the energy star program.  New homes have double pane windows and new commercial buildings turn the lights off when no motion is detected.

But going beyond that is policing personal behavior and that will create more problems than it solves.

That's why I advocate for a carbon tax.  Wanna use more fossil fuel? None of my business why you want to - just please pay more tax if so.  

A good carbon tax would enable them to cut other taxes.  My home does use solar power.  I drive a very fuel efficient car.  That's a tax cut for me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-25-2019, 10:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 09:40 AM)mikesez Wrote: Those are the kind of nosy questions that point towards a nanny state that will dictate the answers for you.

A good carbon tax would enable them to cut other taxes.  My home does use solar power.  I drive a very fuel efficient car.  That's a tax cut for me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Triggered?