Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Have to put this racist out of the league.

Whitehead dropping all kinds of threats and blatant racism.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/browns-je...tweet-loss
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whitehead was waived.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...edia-posts

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 11:28 AM by Jagwired.)

(11-04-2019, 11:09 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Whitehead was waived.

Good on them. Now hopefully the rest of the league will not seek his services.

Edit- Social media platforms once again allow an idiot to end his career by putting on display his true character.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Look.. I’m certainly not gonna make excuses for the guy, but we have all thought of saying horrible things when we get frustrated.. the NFL is a highly scrutinizing sport if you make mistakes. I guess you can make the argument that you shouldn’t play in the NFL if you can’t handle it.. but we’re all human, and we all have a breaking point. I guess he just reached his.

Like I said, I don’t think it excuses the sentiments he made. But I can understand being so overwhelmingly frustrated that you want to say some really terrible things. Now whether those things entail racial elements, I suppose is up to the individual. It will be a hard lesson for him, as the NFL is extremely tough about “protecting the shield”

If he’s a good enough player, and this is his only incident however, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him quietly sneak back into the league. Guess we’ll see

(11-04-2019, 03:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Look.. I’m certainly not gonna make excuses for the guy, but we have all thought of saying horrible things when we get frustrated.. the NFL is a highly scrutinizing sport if you make mistakes. I guess you can make the argument that you shouldn’t play in the NFL if you can’t handle it.. but we’re all human, and we all have a breaking point. I guess he just reached his.

Like I said, I don’t think it excuses the sentiments he made. But I can understand being so overwhelmingly frustrated that you want to say some really terrible things. Now whether those things entail racial elements, I suppose is up to the individual. It will be a hard lesson for him, as the NFL is extremely tough about “protecting the shield”

If he’s a good enough player, and this is his only incident however, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him quietly sneak back into the league. Guess we’ll see

I don't care what you say.  Putting [BLEEP] like that out on social media is just D...U...M...B.  Yet players keep doing it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-04-2019, 03:27 PM)Rico Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 03:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Look.. I’m certainly not gonna make excuses for the guy, but we have all thought of saying horrible things when we get frustrated.. the NFL is a highly scrutinizing sport if you make mistakes. I guess you can make the argument that you shouldn’t play in the NFL if you can’t handle it.. but we’re all human, and we all have a breaking point. I guess he just reached his.

I don't care what you say.  Putting [BLEEP] like that out on social media is just D...U...M...B.  Yet players Just about everyone keeps doing it.
FTFY.

Social media is, for the most part, the absolute worst thing going right now. Facebook is a political disaster where everyone including their grandmother gets in arguments and neither side knows what their saying. Twitter has people who will write to athletes that they should kill themselves for missing a shot or a kick. Instagram is basically just pictures so I guess it's not that bad.

But overall, it's a nightmare.

(11-04-2019, 11:14 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 11:09 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Whitehead was waived.

Good on them. Now hopefully the rest of the league will not seek his services.

Edit- Social media platforms once again allow an idiot to end his career by putting on display his true character.

My response to that last sentence of yours belongs on the political message board.  So I won't say it.  But you know what it is.

(11-04-2019, 04:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 03:27 PM)Rico Wrote: I don't care what you say.  Putting [BLEEP] like that out on social media is just D...U...M...B.  Yet players Just about everyone keeps doing it.
FTFY.

Social media is, for the most part, the absolute worst thing going right now. Facebook is a political disaster where everyone including their grandmother gets in arguments and neither side knows what their saying. Twitter has people who will write to athletes that they should kill themselves for missing a shot or a kick. Instagram is basically just pictures so I guess it's not that bad.

But overall, it's a nightmare.

You may have changed it, but you didn't fix anything.   I personally don't care what some regular Joe Schmo thinks.  If you're in the public eye, you have to be a moron to post some of the [BLEEP] that these idiots are posting.  Use a little common sense.  Of course, that doesn't exist with many of these dimwits.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It's one thing to think something and/or to say it in the privacy of your own home, car, etc., and a very different thing to share it for all the world to see. I didn't see it but evidently it was bad enough for the Browns to fire him immediately. Good for them.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 08:32 AM by Bullseye.)

Bigoted [BLEEP] stain.

Shaking my head in dismay.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

So apparently someone showed up to the Browns practice facility to fight Whitehead but unfortunately he wasn't there because he got fired.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.