Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lets support the Jaguars: Post your favorite Jaguars moment below **Pictures please!

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 02:35 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

[Image: AR-180727454.jpg?MaxW=600]https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/jaguars-owner-shad-khan-made-some-startling-remarks-about-jacksonville-on-jags-website-01drrwmz97fy

Before you guys deep fry me, hear me out:

I know that every couple of years an article of this sort shows up. I remember the LA rumors, the Vegas rumors, etc.

But these are words from our actual owner.. I understand that he didn’t definitively say anything, but these sort of vague comments definitely don’t give me any positive closure about this team staying in Jax long term.

I understand that the NFL is a business.. I understand that the NFL is a constantly evolving machine, and relocations are common and frequent throughout the history of the league.

But I love this damn team.. Jaguars football has been something very important to me for a long time, i don’t know what I’d do on Sunday without it.

That being said, I wanted to make this thread a positive one. I want you guys to post your favorite Jaguars moment of all time.

Mine has to be the Jalen Ramsey interception against the Bills. I was at the game, and it was awesome to be a part of.

With all of that said, I ask you one thing: What is your favorite Jaguars moment? It may not effect ticket sales.. but this is basically the official Message board of the team. Lets come together as a board and discuss what brings us together: Jaguars football.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Two words: Morten Andersen
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

"If he presses run the fade."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-05-2019, 08:35 AM)Rico Wrote: Two words:  Morten Andersen

+1, wish I could’ve been a little bit older during that legendary moment. Wasn’t quite into football yet.

This one is #2 on my list:

[Image: 28260790E.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!