Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***

(11-17-2019, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you are in the camp of replacing Foles,  I assume you are automatically in the camp of replacing the men who brought him here?

Just stop talking . You obviously don’t watch the jags because you think we beat the saints and panthers . Just making [BLEEP] up to prove your non existent point

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If Foles craps the bed coming out of half, we need the magic in the 4th quarter.
Here we go again

Run defense is why we are currently losing.

(11-17-2019, 03:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 03:30 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Saints, panthers, jets, bengals... that’s 8 wins? Just stop.
Minshews wins dude. He didn’t beat the Panthers and Saints.

Don't bother. Reasoning with these people is futile.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(11-17-2019, 03:35 PM)Roshambo Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you are in the camp of replacing Foles,  I assume you are automatically in the camp of replacing the men who brought him here?

Just stop talking . You obviously don’t watch the jags because you think we beat the saints and panthers . Just making [BLEEP] up to prove your non existent point

You clearly responded to the wrong person.

(11-17-2019, 03:33 PM)Roshambo Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 03:30 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Saints, panthers, jets, bengals... that’s 8 wins? Just stop.

We didn’t beat the saints and panthers you idiot . Can you not read?

I misread the OP. Funny how disrespectful people get on the internet. Willing to bet you would never speak like that to someone to their face.. internet coward

It’s a 3 point guys. Some of you are ready for the team to get back on the plane.

(11-17-2019, 03:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Minshews wins dude. He didn’t beat the Panthers and Saints.

I misread the post, that was my fault.

(11-17-2019, 03:36 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 03:33 PM)Roshambo Wrote: We didn’t beat the saints and panthers you idiot . Can you not read?

I misread the OP. Funny how disrespectful people get on the internet. Willing to bet you would never speak like that to someone to their face.. internet coward

Is internet coward any worse than internet tough guy? Just say "I was wrong". Much easier.

(11-17-2019, 03:37 PM)rufftime Wrote: It’s a 3 point guys.  Some of you are ready for the team to get back on the plane.

Most of is were expecting more with Foles in there.
Here we go again

(11-17-2019, 03:37 PM)rufftime Wrote: It’s a 3 point guys.  Some of you are ready for the team to get back on the plane.

They way they always play the Colts that 3 points may be the difference in the game. You have to take the points when they are there. That was bad play calling.

It does feel like we're down more than three.... But you're right it's only a 3-point game if we can step up and start tackling... Get a turnover on defense.... One big play will turn this thing around... We need to get moving on offense also!!

im in the camp of playing minshew, and in the camp of the men who brought him here! Tongue

(11-17-2019, 03:39 PM)iam Wrote:

The way they always play the Colts that 3 points may be the difference in the game. You have to take the points when they are there. That was bad play calling.

The Foles-Minshew war is just pathetic.

It's not like Minshew was great in the last games. Foles deserves a chance. He is a little rusty for sure.

(11-17-2019, 03:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 03:36 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I misread the OP. Funny how disrespectful people get on the internet. Willing to bet you would never speak like that to someone to their face.. internet coward

Is internet coward any worse than internet tough guy? Just say "I was wrong". Much easier.

It’s a team message board. Calling anyone an “idiot” and questioning their ability to read is just completely disrespectful. It’s alright, we see how he was raised. Obviously not by anyone with an ounce of respect. But yeah, I was wrong and misread your post. That’s my bad.

Were is the screen play, on the first 3rd down sack play....why not throw a screen.....everyone know they were going to blitz on 3rd down......

The OC is not good....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

The 2nd half of this game will define the Jaguars season. If they can play well and get the win, they are in good shape to at least contend strongly for a wild-card spot. If they lose, all playoff hopes are basically over.

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that our Offensive Coordinator is calling horrible plays game after game.

Foles has not looked good....He has one pick but had one dropped and potentially another Int thrown....doesn't look good
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002