Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our 4-5 Jacksonville Jaguars are back  in live NFL game action, both after their horrific 3-26 loss overseas at Wembley Stadium in the London, England, area, and their mini-bye week, as they are in The Hoosier State to play the 5-4 Indianapolis Colts.  A road win by the Jaguars over the Colts would tir both teams with 5-5 records.

Jaguars are  also playing the second of three consecutive mid-season games against an AFC South divisional opponent, the third game played on the road next Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.

Jaguars Head Coach Doug Marrone decided during the bye week to start and prepare Nick Foles to start at QB against the Colts this afternoon over rookie Gardner Minshew.  Foles was the former Super Bowl LII MVP with the Philadelphia  Eagles, and declined a $20 million option from the Eagles to sign with the Jaguars as a free agent. Foles eventually signed his four-year contract with the Jaguars worth $88 million, with $50.1 million guaranteed. He could have earned as much as $102 million with additional incentives based on his performance had he been healthy this season.

Foles has not played for Jacksonville, since he suffered a broken left clavicle in his left shoulder in Week One against the Chiefs in TIAA Bank Stadium.

Lucas Oil Stadiums retractable roof is closed because mostly cloudy skies at 43 degrees is the local gamecast outside in Downtown Indianapolis, for the 1:05 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

Lead Referee Shawn Hochuli leads his NFL officiating crew to supervise the live field action between the Jaguars and Colts.

NO injuries to both the Jaguars and Colts players, even your record at 5-5 , and equal your win record at five wins early when the Jaguars finished 5-11 in 2018, and  stay in the playoff hunt.

LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Smile  Wink  Cool  Big Grin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is a HUGE game. It’s going to be a playoff atmosphere up in Indy.

Jags will be going into a hostile environment to get this dub! Let’s go baby. We’re still in this thing and this is a “must-win” game.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 09:16 AM by snowwolf776.)

were in trouble today. i was getting my jags gear out to wear. i keep it hanging in my closest. my jacket dropped hitting the ground. everytime thats happened jags have lost. I tried to catch it reflexes weren't fast enough. 

I'm hopeing today will be a first,and they end up winning.

(11-17-2019, 01:27 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This is a HUGE game. It’s going to be a playoff atmosphere up in Indy.

Jags will be going into a hostile environment to get this dub! Let’s go baby. We’re still in this thing and this is a “must-win” game.

no not a must win game,its a have to win game. they have to find a way to win.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Everyone has to be better after that London game. Any hope for this season starts and ends today. 

Looking forward to seeing Foles.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 10:15 AM by Dewboy01.)

Colts WRs T.Y. Hilton and Parris Campbell both out for today's game, CB Pierre Desir doubtful

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 09:54 AM by Mowerguy.)

Huge game for the Jags and NF7 ....with GMII standing by just in case.
Go Jaguars and tame the clots!   Banana
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 11:15 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Excited to see us after the bye week. I think with the Colts are reeling after a home loss to the Dolphins last week we can dominate with our guys being the healthiest they've been since Week 1.
No pain, no gain.

(11-17-2019, 09:38 AM)Dewboy01 Wrote: Colts WRs T.Y. Hilton and Parris Campbell both out for today's game, CB Pierre Desir doubtful

That's big. Doyle and Ebron worry me more though.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 11:48 AM by TearExtractor.)

Not that there is much hope of the playoffs, but a loss here closes that door and puts a lock on it, then wedges a chair under the knob.

I'm trying to get excited for Foles. I have hope. I don't know how MUCH hope, but I have hope.

Seth DeValve is out with injury. Not good. He's been blocking very well. Much better than Koyack has.

Expecting a game plan full of LF27 and throws to #12. Excited to see Foles again, although I expect he will be rusty. If the Jags can get ahead early and the defense shows up, we have a good chance at winning. Hoping for the best.

How many times did we sack Brisket before? 7 or 8? I would like to see that again.

(11-17-2019, 01:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How many times did we sack Brisket before? 7 or 8? I would like to see that again.

I think they'll get to him a few times, but that O-line in Indy has only gotten better since the last time around. 
The Jags secondary will have to make Brissett hold the ball too long if that front 4 is going to get home 7 times.
It's possible if we cover the TEs well. They are hurting at receiver.

And we're great at covering TE---- oh, wait...

(11-17-2019, 12:39 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I'm trying to get excited for Foles. I have hope. I don't know how MUCH hope, but I have hope.

It is his time of the year. If we win putting us at 5-5  and he's good I think we might have something to be hopeful for.

The player prop over/under on quarter's before Foles gets injured and is out for the year is 2.5. I took the under.

Let's go NICK !!!!

Aggressive play call there with play action out of a jumbo set. Just couldn't get anyone open.

2 nice runs for Fournette.

Foles is not better than Minshew, sorry

The penalty killed that drive. Made third down unmanageable.