Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marrone Postgame

Utter rubbish again from Marrone in his news conference. Same excuses every week and nothing changes.

Confirmed Foles will keep starting

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-17-2019, 05:21 PM)Ordar Wrote: Utter rubbish again from Marrone in his news conference. Same excuses every week and nothing changes.

Confirmed Foles will keep starting
Didn't listen but you knew Foles was going to start unless he gets hurt again.

Marrone has no fire, I hope he knows he is done at the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

every press conference he says its his fault for not having the team ready. he is right fire the idiot tonight!!!!!

Dead Man Walking

There is no way Marrone will be retained....

I would expect Coughlin will show Marrone, Wash and Flip the door after the season.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

(11-17-2019, 05:28 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: Dead Man Walking

Thought the same thing....

(11-17-2019, 05:29 PM)old_man Wrote: There is no way Marrone will be retained....

I would expect Coughlin will show Marrone, Wash and Flip the door after the season.

Coughlin gonna follow.

why wait fire them tonight

They looked like a team heading into a bye rather than off a bye. My eyes tell me there was little preparation for this game.

(11-17-2019, 05:33 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: why wait fire them tonight

Fire the whole coaching staff tonight?

(11-17-2019, 05:34 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

How much worse can it get? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(11-17-2019, 05:38 PM)LMD Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:34 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Fire the whole coaching staff tonight?

How much worse can it get? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A lot.

Marrone looked awfully exasperated and defeated in his press conference.

(11-17-2019, 05:34 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Just go with it.

(11-17-2019, 05:40 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:38 PM)LMD Wrote: How much worse can it get? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A lot.

This is a team of grown men. They don't need no education; they didn't come to the NFL to play school. Forget coaching. Just turn the players loose out there.

Wink
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(11-17-2019, 05:29 PM)old_man Wrote: There is no way Marrone will be retained....

And then he can show himself the door as well.

I'd settle for Wash's firing, right now.

(11-17-2019, 05:41 PM)newporttom Wrote: Marrone looked awfully exasperated and defeated in his press conference.
He has looked defeated on the sideline during games also. I would fire him and Wash immediately. Have TC coach and fix the effort issues with practice.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(11-17-2019, 05:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'd settle for Wash's firing, right now.

That would placate me as well.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 05:49 PM by old_man.)

(11-17-2019, 05:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

And then he can show himself the door as well.

Coughlin has 3 years left.....

(11-17-2019, 05:48 PM)old_man Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: And then he can show himself the door as well.

Coughlin has 3 years left.....

He will either coach or get the opportunity to put his own coach in place...