Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The Official This Team Is So Bad Amelia Gave Up Game Day Thread***

Only fornette on 4th and 21 will start running backwards...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

An O-Line HC and the Jags O-Line is so undisciplined.

I hope they install a seat belt for Foles next week
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(12-01-2019, 05:04 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Is Jawaan Taylor a bust?

Was DJ Chark? Or is he just a rookie?

I wonder...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Fournette's inability to make guys miss is also making me want to look at RB's like Swift & Etienne.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Welp, I’m off to work, gonna have to apologize to the boss for my bourbon intake beforehand, luckily he’s a football guy and understands I’m a Jags fan so I’ve already been punished enough.

(12-01-2019, 05:05 PM)Firesky Wrote: Norwell got whipped 1 on 1 against a DT for the umpteenth time this season, can't wait to move on from him.

Really when all five of them suck maybe it’s not the players maybe it’s the coaches.  

Or maybe we just need to replace the entire offensive line.

2 quarters too late. Had minshew started, this game would be different.
Here we go again

(12-01-2019, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:04 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: Our O line has got to be the worst in the NFL and they've known about it all this time and have done nothing but overpay bad players like Norwell. Need to begin the rebuild with O line in the draft. Wow, another holding on the O line, something different.

They've drafted two tackles and two guards. They resigned the Center who is decent. They signed the best available guard in free agency. That is not "nothing."

Maybe it's bad coaching.  They've invested in guys.  Either they chose poorly (very possible) or they cant coach up anyone.  Or a combination of both.

(12-01-2019, 05:07 PM)Preach Wrote: 2 quarters too late. Had minshew started, this game would be different.

3 weeks too late.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-01-2019, 05:04 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: Our O line has got to be the worst in the NFL and they've known about it all this time and have done nothing but overpay bad players like Norwell. Need to begin the rebuild with O line in the draft. Wow, another holding on the O line, something different.

They've drafted two tackles and two guards. They resigned the Center who is decent. They signed the best available guard in free agency. That is not "nothing."
You're right. It's not nothing. . . Nothing but bad scouting, evaulating and mismangement of funds from this front office and coaching staff.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-01-2019, 05:06 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Fournette's inability to make guys miss is also making me want to look at RB's like Swift & Etienne.

I think we should target a shifty/speedy RB somewhere between rounds 4-7.

Doesn't matter who is behind this putrid offensive line - unless its Barry Sanders 2.0.

(12-01-2019, 05:07 PM)rfc17 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They've drafted two tackles and two guards. They resigned the Center who is decent. They signed the best available guard in free agency. That is not "nothing."

Maybe it's bad coaching.  They've invested in guys.  Either they chose poorly (very possible) or they cant coach up anyone.  Or a combination of both.

I know that Tampa's line has been better since Warhop left.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 05:10 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-01-2019, 05:06 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:04 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: No he's just better....and if started the game we may be winning

thats why the head coach should be fired tonight. not being able to see that Minshew gave them a better chance to win is his fault.

100%

and they're playing so brilliantly on the field. I think we're in the lead for most holding penalties in the NFL this year. Maybe they've spent time on the O line, but the brilliant people selecting players has brought us to this point where both QBs are running for their lives out there. It may be the one who can stand on 2 legs the best is the one we need to keep on the field. Just hope that neither QB gets seriously hurt due to out great O line.

Miami and Cinnci winning!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-01-2019, 05:08 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They've drafted two tackles and two guards. They resigned the Center who is decent. They signed the best available guard in free agency. That is not "nothing."
You're right. It's not nothing. . . Nothing but bad scouting, evaulating and mismangement of funds from this front office and coaching staff.

The coaches don't scout, the FO doesn't coach, neither write the contracts.

(12-01-2019, 05:10 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Miami and Cinnci winning!

Lets hope the Cardinals can whoop the Rams [BLEEP] later today.

(12-01-2019, 05:08 PM)enigma Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 05:06 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Fournette's inability to make guys miss is also making me want to look at RB's like Swift & Etienne.

I think we should target a shifty/speedy RB somewhere between rounds 4-7.

Doesn't matter who is behind this putrid offensive line - unless its Barry Sanders 2.0.
Yep. I think that's the key in April.

Target Wirfs and Biadasz or somewhat big name lineman in the first round.

Aim to address TE and RB in the later rounds. Swift will be a late RD1 guy. We won't get him.

Michael Warren II out of Cinci could be a good pick up late. Shifty guy.

Mr Khan should just fire everyone.