Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I know how to fix jags this offseason.

1. fire all coaches that are with doug.

2.get a fireyy head coach with all othr staff postions just as firey.

3.get rid of norwell,and sighn a better lineman for his postion,and more O-linee.  

4. make minshew full time starter.

once all of that is done take the whole team here includeing all coaches,and mangement.  https://www.onewayoutjax.com/services/black-site/

that will help the team to learn to work togather and start winning more after often then loseing.  if jags were to do all of that they would have 6 years in a row with winning records.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Norwell needs to cut down on his penalties, but I don't believe he's the problem. Imho, he's the best OL we have after Linder. Our OTs need to develop quicker, and we need to find someone who can man the RG spot. Cann is ok in pass pro, but he's their weak link in the run game.
'02

Fire every single coach associated with the defense. DeCamillis can stay, maybe Keenan if the new coach wants him, based on the development of Westbrook and Chark in particular. Dump Coughlin, and let the new head football guy decide if he wants Caldwell on as a glorified scout--which might not be such a bad thing--or if he wants to clean house.

We're pretty well stuck with Foles, and I don't think his game and a half behind the worst OL in team history while coming off of a broken collarbone is necessarily a fair shake for him. I'm not entirely opposed to going into next year with Foles and Minshew competing for the starting job. Honestly, I'd almost prefer it if Minshew sat for the rest of the season so he isn't ruined Gabbert-style.

Cann't is beyond saving and should be dumped in favor of Richardson, who hasn't been all that amazing himself. Norwell is awful, but I remember reading something said by a Panthers' DL after that game about how he knew Norwell liked to play a certain way, but he was playing differently during that game. I wonder if maybe it's not that Norwell is a clueless bum, but more than Norwell is just an average guard who looked great because of the players around him, and he's hopelessly awful here largely because he's being played wrong.

Linder hasn't played as well this year, and I think a lot of that is due to the terrible guards alongside him. It could also be due to all those injuries finally piling up. Taylor and Robinson are penalty magnets, and I think both might be better fits at guard (or, in Robinson's case, on someone else's team).

(12-02-2019, 02:24 AM)TJBender Wrote: Fire every single coach associated with the defense. DeCamillis can stay, maybe Keenan if the new coach wants him, based on the development of Westbrook and Chark in particular. Dump Coughlin, and let the new head football guy decide if he wants Caldwell on as a glorified scout--which might not be such a bad thing--or if he wants to clean house.

We're pretty well stuck with Foles, and I don't think his game and a half behind the worst OL in team history while coming off of a broken collarbone is necessarily a fair shake for him. I'm not entirely opposed to going into next year with Foles and Minshew competing for the starting job. Honestly, I'd almost prefer it if Minshew sat for the rest of the season so he isn't ruined Gabbert-style.

Cann't is beyond saving and should be dumped in favor of Richardson, who hasn't been all that amazing himself. Norwell is awful, but I remember reading something said by a Panthers' DL after that game about how he knew Norwell liked to play a certain way, but he was playing differently during that game. I wonder if maybe it's not that Norwell is a clueless bum, but more than Norwell is just an average guard who looked great because of the players around him, and he's hopelessly awful here largely because he's being played wrong.

Linder hasn't played as well this year, and I think a lot of that is due to the terrible guards alongside him. It could also be due to all those injuries finally piling up. Taylor and Robinson are penalty magnets, and I think both might be better fits at guard (or, in Robinson's case, on someone else's team).

I see no reason to dump Coughlin, and suspect he's far safer than many here think.

What are you seeing in Norwell that has you thinking he's so awful? Leanard Fournette ranks among the top RBs in the league. He has a 4.6 ypc average with 6 explosive runs (no RB this season has more than 8 explosive runs). Norwell is part of the reason he's running so well.
'02

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 03:01 AM by TearExtractor.)

I think an easier solutions is for them to just stop being bad and just be good.

Sort of like if you are sad then all you have to do is be happy instead and you aren't sad anymore. Problem solved.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-02-2019, 02:38 AM)Jags02 Wrote: I see no reason to dump Coughlin, and suspect he's far safer than many here think.

What are you seeing in Norwell that has you thinking he's so awful? Leanard Fournette ranks among the top RBs in the league. He has a 4.6 ypc average with 6 explosive runs (no RB this season has more than 8 explosive runs). Norwell is part of the reason he's running so well.

Regarding italics, if he does survive, I'd prefer that Shad step in and advise him to oversee hiring any new GM (should there be a new one needed), and assist with any coaching search, for background/interview purposes only, and that is the entirety of his contribution. He shouldn't be undercutting the coach when it comes to managing his players or the GM when it comes to scouting, prioritizing and making roster moves/picks.

If Shad has preferences about a direction to lead the team, Shad should advise Tom, and Tom carry out the plan. Tom needs to be accountable to Shad, though, and not have carte blanche to run the team according to his personal preference.

Personally, I'm curious about the recent presence of Tony, as if Shad is either looking ahead to the day Tom retires, or accelerating that day with a "retire or be relieved of duties" and letting Tony take that position over. I just hope AEW doesn't prove a distraction should that change occur.