Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

I am only going to say this once.  Take it for what it's worth and if you have a problem with it feel free to reach out to me via the pm feature.

The "calling out" or "trash talking" of any moderator or administrator on this board publicly will not be tolerated, especially when it takes a thread off-topic.  The same goes for using the "report" feature repeatedly.  Our mod/admin team does a great job keeping this board running on our own time without any compensation what-so-ever.  If anyone feels that they are issued a warning and/or suspension un-justly they are able to reach out via the pm feature of the board to any one of us.  It will be brought to our full team's attention.

Let's get this thread back on-topic.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 10:41 PM by nejagsfan.)

Honestly what shouldn't be tolerated is a person of authority being able to write a person up...or have the capability of banning someone for their actions....yet does the same thing he writing/banning people for....has the bad cop smell all over it....and its hypocritical...God forbid someone say something...

(12-05-2019, 10:41 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Honestly what shouldn't be tolerated is a person of authority being able to write a person up...or have the capability of banning someone for their actions....yet does the same thing he writing/banning people for....has the bad cop smell all over it....and its hypocritical...God forbid someone say something...

[Image: SdKDew5.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 08:46 AM by nejagsfan.)

(12-05-2019, 10:54 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 10:41 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Honestly what shouldn't be tolerated is a person of authority being able to write a person up...or have the capability of banning someone for their actions....yet does the same thing he writing/banning people for....has the bad cop smell all over it....and its hypocritical...God forbid someone say something...

[Image: SdKDew5.jpg]

Say what you want but I've been written up and banned for several days.. I now have a 40% warning level.. just for disagreeing with a certain person... Yes it was a heated argument but no different then what that person was doing on this thread and many others.... Some would call it abusing power

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 08:25 AM by Lucky2Last.)

Quote:Say what you want but I've been written up and band for several days.. 

Wait. I'm starting to feel sympathetic towards your cause. Did he make you listen to his band, or were you sent to band camp? Either way, it seems a bit excessive.

(12-06-2019, 08:22 AM)Last42min Wrote:
Quote:Say what you want but I've been written up and band for several days.. 

Wait. I'm starting to feel sympathetic towards your cause. Did he make you listen to his band, or were you sent to band camp? Either way, it seems a bit excessive.

Sorry fixed it...damn auto spell.... And yes it's a bit excessive

(12-06-2019, 08:48 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 08:22 AM)Last42min Wrote: Wait. I'm starting to feel sympathetic towards your cause. Did he make you listen to his band, or were you sent to band camp? Either way, it seems a bit excessive.

Sorry fixed it...damn auto spell.... And yes it's a bit excessive

Fight the power, baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I know.

It really sounds like "if anyone says anything bad about any moderator (even if he is being a complete tool) the person will be suspended or warned"... what a great place.

I guess since they don't get paid (like this is the only place this happens lol) they can do whatever they want.

I visit another board (not football related) where mods don't get paid, yet they act like... well, like a mod should behave.

(12-06-2019, 09:40 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:

I know.

It really sounds like "if anyone says anything bad about any moderator (even if he is being a complete tool) the person will be suspended or warned"... what a great place.

I guess since they don't get paid (like this is the only place this happens lol) they can do whatever they want.

I visit another board (not football related) where mods don't get paid, yet they act like... well, like a mod should behave.

There's a difference between throwing jabs or a right hook here and there at certain people and going below the belt ad nauseam. 

Stick and move and you'll be fine. At least that's what I have come to find.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

on topic: Stan Kroenke is a boil on the backside of the NFL and deserves to fail.

And good on Goff for making player of the week last week, keep fueling the notion that you *might* be good enough to merit that contract, only to faceplant yet again. I am here for the implosion!

[Image: c3LO8bk.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Back to the Rams: In 2020, they have 128 MILLION of cap room tied up in EIGHT players (Goff, Donald, Gurley, Cooks, Ramsey, Higbee, Woods, and Havenstein). In 2021 they have 120 tied up in eight (Goff, Donald, Gurley, Cooks, Higbee, Woods, Havenstein, and Hekker). Granted in 2021 they can restructure/cut dead money and cap savings but they still have to pay Jalen. They are going to be HURTING very soon.....

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(12-06-2019, 11:49 AM)NCJag Wrote: Back to the Rams: In 2020, they have 128 MILLION of cap room tied up in EIGHT players (Goff, Donald, Gurley, Cooks, Ramsey, Higbee, Woods, and Havenstein). In 2021 they have 120 tied up in eight (Goff, Donald, Gurley, Cooks, Higbee, Woods, Havenstein, and Hekker). Granted in 2021 they can restructure/cut dead money and cap savings but they still have to pay Jalen. They are going to be HURTING very soon.....

Bwahahaha!

Good. I don’t think Jalen will sign with them. But I hope they make him an offer he can’t refuse. Last place I would want him to wind up is Tennessee.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(12-06-2019, 11:51 AM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 11:49 AM)NCJag Wrote: Back to the Rams: In 2020, they have 128 MILLION of cap room tied up in EIGHT players (Goff, Donald, Gurley, Cooks, Ramsey, Higbee, Woods, and Havenstein).  In 2021 they have 120 tied up in eight (Goff, Donald, Gurley, Cooks, Higbee, Woods, Havenstein, and Hekker).  Granted in 2021 they can restructure/cut dead money and cap savings but they still have to pay Jalen.  They are going to be HURTING very soon.....

Bwahahaha!

Good.  I don’t think Jalen will sign with them. But I hope they make him an offer he can’t refuse. Last place I would want him to wind up is Tennessee.

Doing a quick number crunch, Tenn COULD make it work. Their biggest cap hit in 2021 is Kevin Byard at  14.3 mil.  Butler is 14.2 mil, and Kenny Vacarro is 7 mil.  Do they want to have almost 60 wrapped up in the secondary though?  Depends on what they do at QB this offseason.  Bring Tannehill back?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 01:12 PM by Kane.)

(12-05-2019, 11:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 10:54 PM)TJBender Wrote: [Image: SdKDew5.jpg]

Say what you want but I've been written up and banned for several days.. I now have a 40% warning level.. just for disagreeing with a certain person... Yes it was a heated argument but no different then what that person was doing on this thread and many others.... Some would call it abusing power
Well you should file articles for impeachment then Laughing

(12-06-2019, 09:40 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:

I know.

You don't HAVE to be here.

(12-06-2019, 12:02 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 11:51 AM)I am Yoda Wrote: Bwahahaha!

Good.  I don’t think Jalen will sign with them. But I hope they make him an offer he can’t refuse. Last place I would want him to wind up is Tennessee.

Doing a quick number crunch, Tenn COULD make it work. Their biggest cap hit in 2021 is Kevin Byard at  14.3 mil.  Butler is 14.2 mil, and Kenny Vacarro is 7 mil.  Do they want to have almost 60 wrapped up in the secondary though?  Depends on what they do at QB this offseason.  Bring Tannehill back?

If that secondary could be the next Legion of Boom, yeah.

And bringing back Tannehill is probably a smart move on their part, imo. Still young enough, elevated the team since being named starter. I truly think if he was starter from week 1 A) we wouldn't have beat them and 2) they'd be challenging or tied for lead in AFCS

[quote pid='1268228' dateline='1575652176']

(12-06-2019, 12:02 PM)NCJag Wrote: Doing a quick number crunch, Tenn COULD make it work. Their biggest cap hit in 2021 is Kevin Byard at  14.3 mil.  Butler is 14.2 mil, and Kenny Vacarro is 7 mil.  Do they want to have almost 60 wrapped up in the secondary though?  Depends on what they do at QB this offseason.  Bring Tannehill back?

And bringing back Tannehill is probably a smart move on their part, imo. Still young enough, elevated the team since being named starter. I truly think if he was starter from week 1 A) we wouldn't have beat them and 2) they'd be challenging or tied for lead in AFCS
[/quote]

Tannehill will be 32 before the season starts next year. Curious as to what he feels his market is 'worth'. 20QBs in the league make 16 mil + a year.  Its a premium position and that requires premium MONEY.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 07:00 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-06-2019, 10:39 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: c3LO8bk.jpg]

Says a mod.... Why am I not surprised....I just have this pet peeve with double standards and hypocrisy... Now back on topic... I'm glad Jalen is gone and I'm thinking we got rid of him at the right time... In my eyes he had one good season and totally digressed after that... Last season I saw nothing worthy of top dollar money this year definitely not... And now with the Rams I still don't see it.... I used to have a fear that he would go to a team in the AFC that we would play often like a division rival...but now I honestly don't think he's that big of a threat... Let some other team deal with his prima donna antics and high salary

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019, 07:47 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-06-2019, 01:09 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 11:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Say what you want but I've been written up and banned for several days.. I now have a 40% warning level.. just for disagreeing with a certain person... Yes it was a heated argument but no different then what that person was doing on this thread and many others.... Some would call it abusing power
Well you should file articles for impeachment then Laughing

(12-06-2019, 09:40 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: I know.

You don't HAVE to be here.

(12-06-2019, 12:02 PM)NCJag Wrote: Doing a quick number crunch, Tenn COULD make it work. Their biggest cap hit in 2021 is Kevin Byard at  14.3 mil.  Butler is 14.2 mil, and Kenny Vacarro is 7 mil.  Do they want to have almost 60 wrapped up in the secondary though?  Depends on what they do at QB this offseason.  Bring Tannehill back?

Yes but we have a right to be here and a right to have an opinion without a certain moderator writing you up because you disagree with him...and continue to write you up because you had a previous argument with that mod...

(12-06-2019, 02:00 PM)NCJag Wrote: [quote pid='1268228' dateline='1575652176']

Tannehill will be 32 before the season starts next year. Curious as to what he feels his market is 'worth'. 20QBs in the league make 16 mil + a year.  Its a premium position and that requires premium MONEY.
[/quote]

Considering Tannehill currently has the highest rating of any QB this year, he should feel that he's worth a lot.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Jags signed Ramsey this off season as a free agent with two Rams 1st round picks in their pocket?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(12-06-2019, 06:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Says a mod.... Why am I not surprised....I just have this pet peeve with double standards and hypocrisy... Now back on topic... I'm glad Jalen is gone and I'm thinking we got rid of him at the right time... In my eyes he had one good season and totally digressed after that... Last season I saw nothing worthy of top dollar money this year definitely not... And now with the Rams I still don't see it.... I used to have a fear that he would go to a team in the AFC that we would play often like a division rival...but now I honestly don't think he's that big of a threat... Let some other team deal with his prima donna antics and high salary

[Image: X5mtdb3.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???