Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

(12-06-2019, 11:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 06:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Says a mod.... Why am I not surprised....I just have this pet peeve with double standards and hypocrisy... Now back on topic... I'm glad Jalen is gone and I'm thinking we got rid of him at the right time... In my eyes he had one good season and totally digressed after that... Last season I saw nothing worthy of top dollar money this year definitely not... And now with the Rams I still don't see it.... I used to have a fear that he would go to a team in the AFC that we would play often like a division rival...but now I honestly don't think he's that big of a threat... Let some other team deal with his prima donna antics and high salary

[Image: X5mtdb3.jpg]

I think I've explained it very clearly....this is ongoing issue with mods....or should I say a certain mod.....so it's kinda ironic that a mod says let it go...of course you want to let it go...it makes you get guys look bad.....so that's why I said I'm not surprised... listen...on most board's the moderators moderate they don't comment and they don't argue with people... Especially when they have the potential of writing people up or banning them... Who gets to ban the moderator... Who gets to give the moderator warnings?? You guys all grouped up together.. protect each other...and you guys have the audacity to say we should not call out the moderators.... Now I'm not saying all.... And most do their job well and I understand it's not an easy job.... But there has been a certain moderator on here who I feel has crossed boundaries.... And that's not okay... we have the right to say something about it... And not get a moderator telling us we should not say anything negative about moderators.... Like you guys are protected or something..... If you haven't figured it out by now I'm pretty pissed off that I got written up twice... I have a 40% warning and I've been banned for several days for just giving my opinion... And then I come on this thread and see the same person "mod" that banned me doing far worse... Cursing and calling people names.....if you think I'm going to keep quiet about it you're dead wrong..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-06-2019, 07:46 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 01:09 PM)Kane Wrote: Well you should file articles for impeachment then Laughing

You don't HAVE to be here.

If that secondary could be the next Legion of Boom, yeah.

And bringing back Tannehill is probably a smart move on their part, imo. Still young enough, elevated the team since being named starter. I truly think if he was starter from week 1 A) we wouldn't have beat them and 2) they'd be challenging or tied for lead in AFCS
Yes but we have a right to be here and a right to have an opinion without a certain moderator writing you up because you disagree with him...and continue to write you up because you had a previous argument with that mod...

Door’s that way, kid.

(12-07-2019, 12:16 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 07:46 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Yes but we have a right to be here and a right to have an opinion without a certain moderator writing you up because you disagree with him...and continue to write you up because you had a previous argument with that mod...

Door’s that way, kid.

Why don't you walk through it KID....

(12-07-2019, 12:16 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 11:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: X5mtdb3.jpg]

I think I've explained it very clearly....this is ongoing issue with mods....or should I say a certain mod.....so it's kinda ironic that a mod says let it go...of course you want to let it go...it makes you get guys look bad.....so that's why I said I'm not surprised... listen...on most board's the moderators moderate they don't comment and they don't argue with people... Especially when they have the potential of writing people up or banning them... Who gets to ban the moderator... Who gets to give the moderator warnings?? You guys all grouped up together.. protect each other...and you guys have the audacity to say we should not call out the moderators.... Now I'm not saying all.... And most do their job well and I understand it's not an easy job.... But there has been a certain moderator on here who I feel has crossed boundaries.... And that's not okay... we have the right to say something about it... And not get a moderator telling us we should not say anything negative about moderators.... Like you guys are protected or something..... If you haven't figured it out by now I'm pretty pissed off that I got written up twice... I have a 40% warning and I've been banned for several days for just giving my opinion... And then I come on this thread and see the same person "mod" that banned me doing far worse... Cursing and calling people names.....if you think I'm going to keep quiet about it you're dead wrong..

Dude. Seriously STOP derailing the thread with whatever issues you are having. This isn’t the place to air your personal grievances. Take this as the last friendly warning you’re going to get from me about derailing the thread. Understand me?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-06-2019, 07:46 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 01:09 PM)Kane Wrote: Well you should file articles for impeachment then Laughing

You don't HAVE to be here.

If that secondary could be the next Legion of Boom, yeah.

And bringing back Tannehill is probably a smart move on their part, imo. Still young enough, elevated the team since being named starter. I truly think if he was starter from week 1 A) we wouldn't have beat them and 2) they'd be challenging or tied for lead in AFCS

Yes but we have a right to be here 

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Here's to hoping the Rams lose tonight against the Seahawks...

Doubt the NFL and the their ref's will allow that to happen - because a wildcard spot is on the line and they need to generate some buzz in the largest TV market in the country (going in to their new stadium).

Either way, there will be some good matchups to watch.

Thank you Rams for making the day a little more miserable by thrashing the Seahawks. Should have been expected.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 10:10 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Lol, jalen acted like he made a big play. Seattle wr just dropped the ball

Ramsey didn't do crap on that play... If anything he was late getting there... The ball hit the hands of the receiver if anything it was a dropped pass.... But the commentators gave Ramsey the play

Jalen didn't break up that play. Why do they pretend he did?

(12-08-2019, 10:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Ramsey didn't do crap on that play... If anything he was late getting there... The ball hit the hands of the receiver if anything it was a dropped pass.... But the commentators gave Ramsey the play

Lol, yeah, guy is a clown. I hope dk Metcalf bulldozes over him or stiff arm him

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 10:13 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

To add insult to injury, Goff looks like a world beater.

Carroll should have challenged that 3rd down spot earlier.

I am convinced Seattle is throwing this game. Prove me wrong.

(12-08-2019, 10:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am convinced Seattle is throwing this game. Prove me wrong.

Seattle will come back. Russell Wilson is a baller that the Jaguars could have drafted.

(12-08-2019, 10:21 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 10:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am convinced Seattle is throwing this game. Prove me wrong.

Seattle will come back. Russell Wilson is a baller that the Jaguars could have drafted.

We would have destroyed him.

Game over. Carroll looks stumped.

It seems like the Jaguars can't even win secondarily...

How the hell has Seattle come out like this? Oh well.

(12-08-2019, 10:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Game over. Carroll looks stumped.

Its still early, Russell Wilson is the kind of qb that can engineer a comeback from 18 pts.

This is the most #becausejaguars day.

Ramsey had absolutely zero to do with the outcome of that half yet Chris and Al will tell you otherwise.