Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

(12-09-2019, 12:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 12:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I never said that, it's the biggest issue by far though
No one cares about a corners run defense though. If you are relying on your cover corner to help with run defense, you have major issues.

We won the Broncos game he didnt play in and we beat the Jets and Bengals.  You brought up a record since he left and I'm telling you why are record is what it is.  We're not that because we lost Jalen.  We cant stop the run and we cant score points.  Our 2 biggest issues right now and Jalen would of helped with either.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 02:28 PM by Mikey.)

Jalen probably confuses rights and privileges a bunch, too. The way he disagreed with people led a lot of the people to think he was being a butt, whether or not his argument had merit.

Goff and Bortles might be the same guy. They play a great string of games, including a surprising, deep playoff run. Everyone thinks the most important position on the roster is fixed for the long term, so they get their fancy extensions, and revert to their old ways. Unpredictable, miserable one day, midas touch the next. Knowing our luck, they will be decent, but not miserable next year as well. Two years from now, they get 1 win and have a top pick perfectly suited to replace their hole at QB.

Guh, now I need a beer.

(12-09-2019, 02:16 PM)Mikey Wrote: Jalen probably confuses rights and privileges a bunch, too. The way he disagreed with people led a lot of the people to think he was being a butt, whether or not his argument had merit.

Goff and Bortles might be the same guy. They play a great string of games, including a surprising, deep playoff run. Everyone thinks the most important position on the roster is fixed for the long term, so they get their fancy extensions, and revert to their old ways. Unpredictable, miserable one day, midas touch the next. Knowing our luck, they will be decent, but not miserable next year as well. Two years from now, they get 1 win and have a top pick perfectly suited to replace their hole at QB.

Guh, now I need a beer.

You forgot the main ingredient as to why in your post....#becausejaguars
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Looks like a loss today to Dallas. They should finish 9-7 and get the Jags a pick between 18-22. Jaguars may not win many games this season, but they sure won that trade.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 07:14 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

28-7

31-7

Jalen looks solid. Really coming up to stop that run.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 07:55 PM by enigma.)

34-7 in the 4th.

Keep it coming Cowboys...

Imagine giving up a kings ransom for Jalen Ramsey when your dire need is offensive line.

Thanks Rams.

Wonder if Jalen will quit on the team now that they are virtually eliminated from the playoffs.

Jalen is going to Tennessee in the offseason.

How did Gurley drop that?

(12-15-2019, 08:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How did Gurley drop that?

#BecauseRams

(12-15-2019, 08:07 PM)enigma Wrote: Jalen is going to Tennessee in the offseason.

I Think so too, if that’s the case he will easily be the most hated titan since Jeff fisher
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

44 to 15. Rams getting [BLEEP] HAMMERED!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I say he eventually ends up in TEN, but there is no way in hell the Rams would give up what they did for a 10 game rental. Then again, they may have overjudged a guys character who has none.

Ramsey had 1 whole tackle yesterday. A true game-changer.

Jags currently have the 8th and 20th picks in the 2020 draft.

If the Vikings win one more or the Rams lose one more we are guaranteed a top 20 pick.

(12-16-2019, 11:04 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ramsey had 1 whole tackle yesterday.  A true game-changer.  

Jags currently have the 8th and 20th picks in the 2020 draft.

In his defense, they didn't really challenge his side a lot, but he got thrown on a couple times in big zone defense plays.

Just goes to prove that even with a "shutdown" corner, offenses can still nearly put a 50 burger on the defense. You never pay a corner 20M/y.

(12-15-2019, 08:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I say he eventually ends up in TEN, but there is no way in hell the Rams would give up what they did for a 10 game rental. Then again, they may have overjudged a guys character who has none.

IIRC, Ramsey was pushing to go to KC, but the Chiefs didn't want to give up what the Jaguars wanted for him. I could see TEN as a late career homecoming for him, but I think he wants to go to a place where he'll consistently win while still getting paid.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2019, 01:08 PM by americus 2.0.)

(12-16-2019, 11:59 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 08:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I say he eventually ends up in TEN, but there is no way in hell the Rams would give up what they did for a 10 game rental. Then again, they may have overjudged a guys character who has none.

IIRC, Ramsey was pushing to go to KC, but the Chiefs didn't want to give up what the Jaguars wanted for him. I could see TEN as a late career homecoming for him, but I think he wants to go to a place where he'll consistently win while still getting paid.

He's about two decades short of being on a team (Patriots) that has been as consistent as he'd like.

(12-16-2019, 01:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 11:59 AM)TJBender Wrote: IIRC, Ramsey was pushing to go to KC, but the Chiefs didn't want to give up what the Jaguars wanted for him. I could see TEN as a late career homecoming for him, but I think he wants to go to a place where he'll consistently win while still getting paid.

He's about two decades short of being on a team (Patriots) that has been as consistent as he'd like.

As long as Mahomes is upright, KC is no worse than an 8-8 team every year imo.