Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFLPA wins grievance case and slams Jaguars management

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 12:22 PM by Brett.)

Just read all 10 pages of this thread. Wow, just wow. Our team is again the laughing stock of the NFL. Someone please remind me why I chose this team as an 8 year old boy living in Cincinnati that never has lived a day in Florida?  Wallbash

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-18-2019, 11:28 AM)Kane Wrote: There's always at least one troll in every thread.... I hate the internet.

Says the guy with a Deadpool avatar.

(12-18-2019, 09:26 AM)Rico Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 09:15 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I'll see you next season.  I'll buy you a drink to tailgate with.

We'll see.  

It's kinda sad really.  We used to have a big tailgating group, 16-20 people, on a regular basis.  We've got a great parking spot across from Tailgaters.  We've got a whole corner of a lot to ourselves because we know the owners of the lot.  All of us were/are originals.  We've dwindled to around 12 'regulars', and 4-6 of those have not been showing up on a regular basis.  What's worse, our last game of the year we do a big shindig with prime rib, baked potatoes, shrimp, etc...etc.  We usually have people dropping by and we could have up to 30-35 people...hell even last year we had 22.  This year...six.  We'll have six for the last game.  

If they get rid of the whole crew, yeah, I'll probably reluctantly renew.  If not, we'll see....

We're just tired of getting beaten up on a regular basis.  2017 made it even worse.  It gave us a false sense that we had turned a corner.

I understand that.  Well i guess i'm in the cheap seats as im in 409 row E so its only 100 a month for 6 months.  Its a gut wrenching experience to see the team struggle as well as deal with the ineptitude of the FO.  It gets hard but thats at least the bar mininum for me.  One season ticket and i've missed 2 to 3 games this year and don't look at it as a waste.  Stay strong.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 01:00 PM by RicoTx.)

(12-18-2019, 12:30 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 09:26 AM)Rico Wrote: We'll see.  

It's kinda sad really.  We used to have a big tailgating group, 16-20 people, on a regular basis.  We've got a great parking spot across from Tailgaters.  We've got a whole corner of a lot to ourselves because we know the owners of the lot.  All of us were/are originals.  We've dwindled to around 12 'regulars', and 4-6 of those have not been showing up on a regular basis.  What's worse, our last game of the year we do a big shindig with prime rib, baked potatoes, shrimp, etc...etc.  We usually have people dropping by and we could have up to 30-35 people...hell even last year we had 22.  This year...six.  We'll have six for the last game.  

If they get rid of the whole crew, yeah, I'll probably reluctantly renew.  If not, we'll see....

We're just tired of getting beaten up on a regular basis.  2017 made it even worse.  It gave us a false sense that we had turned a corner.

I understand that.  Well i guess i'm in the cheap seats as im in 409 row E so its only 100 a month for 6 months.  Its a gut wrenching experience to see the team struggle as well as deal with the ineptitude of the FO.  It gets hard but thats at least the bar mininum for me.  One season ticket and i've missed 2 to 3 games this year and don't look at it as a waste.  Stay strong.

If you were there for the Chargers game, you saw me.  I was little perturbed and started sarcastically screaming for everything for about 15 minutes before we left.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-18-2019, 12:59 PM)Rico Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 12:30 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I understand that.  Well i guess i'm in the cheap seats as im in 409 row E so its only 100 a month for 6 months.  Its a gut wrenching experience to see the team struggle as well as deal with the ineptitude of the FO.  It gets hard but thats at least the bar mininum for me.  One season ticket and i've missed 2 to 3 games this year and don't look at it as a waste.  Stay strong.

If you were there for the Chargers game, you saw me.  I was little perturbed and started sarcastically screaming for everything for about 15 minutes before we left.

That was actually my bday that day so i decided to spend it with family but watched the game from home.  I don't even know if i want to go to another home game this year at this point.
Season Tix, Section 409

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 01:48 PM by RicoTx.)

(12-18-2019, 01:07 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 12:59 PM)Rico Wrote: If you were there for the Chargers game, you saw me.  I was little perturbed and started sarcastically screaming for everything for about 15 minutes before we left.

That was actually my bday that day so i decided to spend it with family but watched the game from home.  I don't even know if i want to go to another home game this year at this point.

Oh...I put on a show.  It was the reaction to a [BLEEP] season boiling over, and even more [BLEEP] game...oh...and the tequila.

Funny thing is, I usually pretty much just sit in my seat quietly all game.  I had just had enough.

I'm in row D.

(12-18-2019, 01:47 PM)Rico Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 01:07 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: That was actually my bday that day so i decided to spend it with family but watched the game from home.  I don't even know if i want to go to another home game this year at this point.

Oh...I put on a show.  It was the reaction to a [BLEEP] season boiling over, and even more [BLEEP] game...oh...and the tequila.

Funny thing is, I usually pretty much just sit in my seat quietly all game.  I had just had enough.

I'm in row D.

Well if i catch another one we'll link up.   Im seat 33 right behind the tunnel entrance near the end of 409 by 410.  That row is pretty chill
Season Tix, Section 409

Looks like they threw Marrone to the Wolves again. Stay classy Coughlin.

(12-18-2019, 01:51 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 01:47 PM)Rico Wrote: Oh...I put on a show.  It was the reaction to a [BLEEP] season boiling over, and even more [BLEEP] game...oh...and the tequila.

I'm in row D.

Well if i catch another one we'll link up.   Im seat 33 right behind the tunnel entrance near the end of 409 by 410.  That row is pretty chill

I'm in 24 & 25 for one more game.  Even if I go next year, I won't be there.  some of my tailgating group and me are going to move into the lower level next year.  One in the lower level will still be cheaper than two in the upper level.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 02:25 PM by TJBender.)

(12-18-2019, 12:59 PM)Rico Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 12:30 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I understand that.  Well i guess i'm in the cheap seats as im in 409 row E so its only 100 a month for 6 months.  Its a gut wrenching experience to see the team struggle as well as deal with the ineptitude of the FO.  It gets hard but thats at least the bar mininum for me.  One season ticket and i've missed 2 to 3 games this year and don't look at it as a waste.  Stay strong.

Were you the guy screaming, "FREE BIRD!"?

(12-18-2019, 01:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Looks like they threw Marrone to the Wolves again. Stay classy Coughlin.

Reading that article on jaguars.com for just one split, shred, hair of a second made me ask: what if Marrone actually is a good coach, and this is all Coughlin's doing?

0.68 seconds, I snapped back to reality, but as Amelibot can attest, that is nearly an eternity.

(12-18-2019, 02:21 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 12:59 PM)Rico Wrote: If you were there for the Chargers game, you saw me.  I was little perturbed and started sarcastically screaming for everything for about 15 minutes before we left.

I can pretty much guarantee that wasn't me.  All my ranting was topical and had to do only with the so-called game.

(12-18-2019, 12:24 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 11:28 AM)Kane Wrote: There's always at least one troll in every thread.... I hate the internet.

Says the guy with a Deadpool avatar.

At least Deadpool is an entertaining troll

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 03:36 PM by JagFan81.)

(12-18-2019, 02:21 PM)TJBender Wrote:

(12-18-2019, 01:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Looks like they threw Marrone to the Wolves again. Stay classy Coughlin.

Reading that article on jaguars.com for just one split, shred, hair of a second made me ask: what if Marrone actually is a good coach, and this is all Coughlin's doing?

0.68 seconds, I snapped back to reality, but as Amelibot can attest, that is nearly an eternity.

Lol!! I did the exact same thing. Maybe Marrone hasn't been able to do what he wants. Then I read bits like this

He also said Executive Vice President of Football Operations Tom Coughlin has not addressed the situation with him, adding: “We did have obviously a conversation that I just said I wasn’t going to be prepared to address it. That was about it.”

And then I realize, nice guy, horrible HC

(12-18-2019, 01:59 PM)Rico Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 01:51 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Well if i catch another one we'll link up.   Im seat 33 right behind the tunnel entrance near the end of 409 by 410.  That row is pretty chill

I'm in 24 & 25 for one more game.  Even if I go next year, I won't be there.  some of my tailgating group and me are going to move into the lower level next year.  One in the lower level will still be cheaper than two in the upper level.

Cool and thats true.  I just like the mid field seating.  I know its upper level but i like seeing the entire field from there.  I may just have to sit in one of the lower levels to see how it is.  I've been in the pool area, bud zone, and 409 only.
Season Tix, Section 409

(12-18-2019, 04:08 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 01:59 PM)Rico Wrote: I'm in 24 & 25 for one more game.  Even if I go next year, I won't be there.  some of my tailgating group and me are going to move into the lower level next year.  One in the lower level will still be cheaper than two in the upper level.

Cool and thats true.  I just like the mid field seating.  I know its upper level but i like seeing the entire field from there.  I may just have to sit in one of the lower levels to see how it is.  I've been in the pool area, bud zone, and 409 only.

I've always been upper level....four or five different sections.  I think we're going to do as far up in the lower level as possible without being in the club seats.  Looks to be around the 20ish yard line.

(12-18-2019, 04:12 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/12...0093907969

He fined him 99K for that? Good googly moogly.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-18-2019, 04:12 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/12...0093907969

How is Coughlin not gone already?  What the blue hell?

(12-18-2019, 04:24 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:

How is Coughlin not gone already?  What the blue hell?
It’s  really bad and anyone saying otherwise is a fool.

fire the dictator already