Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - With FA looming, Ryan Tannehill 'in shock' after loss

With FA looming, Ryan Tannehill 'in shock' after loss

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...after-loss

Ryan Tannehill was "in shock a little bit" after Sunday's AFC Championship Game loss to the Chiefs. As for the future, the impending free agent said he'll take a "step back" in regards to returning to th

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was in shock a little bit too. Especially that last play of the game where you looked like mariota out there. .

Tacks are in a spot. Guess the best scenario is to tag him, and start looking for the next one. You guys wanna trade minshew for mariota??
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(01-20-2020, 02:23 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I was in shock a little bit too. Especially that last play of the game where you looked like mariota out there. .

Tacks are in a spot. Guess the best scenario is to tag him, and start looking for the next one. You guys wanna trade minshew for mariota??

[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-20-2020, 02:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 02:23 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I was in shock a little bit too. Especially that last play of the game where you looked like mariota out there. .

[Image: giphy.gif]

Can we please get our up votes back lol

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7332331]

(01-20-2020, 04:17 PM)Kane Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 02:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

They are going to have to clear that by Mikeysez
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 08:26 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

I hate the Titans. I hope they go 0-16 the rest of their pathetic history. [BLEEP] organization.

(01-21-2020, 05:02 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I hope they go 0-16 the rest of their pathetic history. [BLEEP] organization.

I hope they lock up Tannehill with a long term cap killing contract, let Henry, Conklin, and Ryan leave in free agency and have a terrible draft.

I'd settle for that right about now.

Tannehill is a game manager. They'd be wise to offer him 10 mill. And if he balks, move on to Dalton or any one of numerous guys like that. But it would be good for us if they pay 20 mill +

Guess its good for the tacks that tannehill didnt do much in the playoffs. His unsustainable regular season was about to earn him way too much money.
I think either way it goes, the tacks will be lucky to get back to the playoffs unless they fix their defense. If you cant rush you better cover or vice versa. The tacks do neither
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(01-20-2020, 04:17 PM)Kane Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 02:30 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

What happened to the up votes?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(02-21-2020, 01:05 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 04:17 PM)Kane Wrote: Can we please get our up votes back lol
What happened to the up votes?

Someone cried about being downvoted. That's all I'm gonna say on the topic.