Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Toney Boselli has tested positive for the corona virus

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Here’s to a quick recovery for Tony! Scary that this can put a guy like that in the ICU.

I wonder if Boselli has any underlying health issues...besides his shoulders (heh, heh).

Hang in there Tony!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

It's good to hear he's doing better.

Horrible news. Confident he will beat it, though. Dude is literally a brick wall. Prayers for Mr. Boselli and his family.

Our best player of all time. Hang in there big guy.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 08:33 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Shouldn't be kissin' up to the Jags during this Social Distancing period.

Hope he makes a full recovery.  He's one of the few national brights spots we have in Jax anymore.

He really called out mike freeman on the jaguars thursday podcast show with JP shadrick

(04-03-2020, 08:12 AM)rfc17 Wrote: He really called out mike freeman on the jaguars thursday podcast show with JP shadrick

What did he say about Freeman?
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

BEATING COVID-19 should secure his place in the HOF. In my opinion this just broke the tie between he, Faneca, and Hutchinson.

They may have longevity in their profession, but Boselli beat something that is going to likely kill over 500,000 people worldwide.

He lost 20 pounds while recovering. That's pretty crazy. Glad he's doing alright now. COVID19 was no match for TBOSS71.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-03-2020, 09:51 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: BEATING COVID-19 should secure his place in the HOF.  In my opinion this just broke the tie between he, Faneca, and Hutchinson.

They may have longevity in their profession, but Boselli beat something that is going to likely kill over 500,000 people worldwide.

This is an actual opinion, or facetiousness? I'm genuinely unsure.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

If all of the Jaguar Fans were to get tested for COVID19, we'd find out that at least 65% of us would have it.

IT's NOTHING BUT A BAD COLD people. Take some Cold Medicine to counter act it.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 04:53 PM by knarnn.)

(04-03-2020, 02:27 PM)I NH3 Wrote: If all of the Jaguar Fans were to get tested for COVID19, we'd find out that at least 65% of us would have it.

NH3...

Not sure if serious?

I’m sure Boselli would tend to disagree with your opinion.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-03-2020, 02:27 PM)NH3 Wrote: If all of the Jaguar Fans were to get tested for COVID19, we'd find out that at least 65% of us would have it.

NH3...

no, just.........no.

no.

(04-03-2020, 09:41 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...9681874945

Mike Freeman has always been an idiot.  Local media were all aware of the situation, but honored Tony's privacy.  Now that he's recovering and doing the media circuit, he's been calling Freeman out for his decision to report on this while Tony was still in the hospital/ICU.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(04-03-2020, 02:27 PM)NH3 Wrote: If all of the Jaguar Fans were to get tested for COVID19, we'd find out that at least 65% of us would have it.

NH3...

It's a lot worse than a "bad cold."

Is it as bad as the media and politicians have been trying to spin it up to be?  I don't think so, but people are dying.  Especially people who have underlying medical conditions that put them at risk.  So, let's not sound so dismissive here.  There's a legitimate fear.  Almost everyone who gets it does recover, but there are still more deaths than you'd want to see from something like this, particularly on a global basis.  Boselli said that it was the sickest he's ever been, and the fact that it landed him in the ICU for five days is a pretty good indication that this isn't just a bad cold.  Tony is a young, pretty healthy  individual, and he ended up with a major heath scare.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]