Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
when nfl season is canecled, and Madden

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2020, 08:48 AM by snowwolf776.)

the nfl season will be caneled like all other sports have been this year.  Unforrttannttly this pandemic probbley won't end until Christmas.  I hope im wrong though,it just doesn't look like its going to end any time soon.

heres the question though when nfl cancels 2020 season will ea still make a madden game for this year?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Absolutely. EA will make tons of $$ because people don't have anything else to do. Also, the game will come out to any cancellation of the season so people will buy, anticipating the season will be played. This may be EAs best year yet since everybody is staying home.

Also, I don't think the season will be cancelled, although this would be another good excuse for Jags fans to stay home on Sundays.

(04-07-2020, 08:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the nfl season will be caneled like all other sports have been this year.  Unforrttannttly this pandemic probbley won't end until Christmas.  I hope im wrong though,it just doesn't look like its going to end any time soon.

heres the question though when nfl cancels 2020 season will ea still make a madden game for this year?

No it won't. Yes, they will.

(04-07-2020, 10:25 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Also, I don't think the season will be cancelled, although this would be another good excuse for Jags fans to stay home on Sundays.

They could always do like NASCAR and just broadcast the teams playing each other on Madden.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hopefully not. The new Maddens are so bad.. they’re unplayable in my opinion

at least with Madden we will have some football to watch. unforttanttly i don't think this panddemic will be over by football season.. maybe by Christmas if we are lucky enough.

(04-11-2020, 08:41 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: at least with Madden we will have some football to watch.  unforttanttly i don't think this panddemic will be over by football season.. maybe by Christmas if we are lucky enough.

It's a seasonal virus, we'll be seeing it start up again at Christmas.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

it won't start back up at Christmas,it will still be here already,but by Christmas we will have some kind of treatment for it,still no vacine,that takes time but we will know how to stop it from spreading cause we will at least be able to test people for it better come Christmas.

(04-11-2020, 06:45 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: it won't start back up at Christmas,it will still be here already,but by Christmas we will have some kind of treatment for it,still no vacine,that takes time but we will know how to stop it from spreading cause we will at least be able to test people for it better come Christmas.

Dr. Wolfie M.D. should have his own daytime TV show. I would watch!

I'm not a docter,i just know hings take time.

(04-15-2020, 12:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not a docter,i just know hings take time.

I have to say you could fill out a prescription pad with the best of them.

There is zero chance the entire NFL season will be cancelled. The most that would happen is a late start and I don't even think that will happen.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 05:47 PM by Jags.)

(04-15-2020, 12:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 12:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm not a docter,i just know hings take time.

I have to say you could fill out a prescription pad with the best of them.

I thought he just did...one for Hydroxychloroquine

the only way there will be football is if everyone in nfl agrees to testing for the covo 19 player wise,coaches,and all,and all teams/players agree to play in a empy stadiam.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 05:58 PM by Jags.)

(04-15-2020, 05:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the only way  there will be football is if everyone in nfl agrees to testing for the covo 19 player wise,coaches,and all,and all teams/players agree to play in a empy stadiam.

I can only see about 2 weeks into the future.  Hence my post on 4/3/2020 in another thread in the sideline forum about people’s haircuts amidst this isolation.  Sure, I was laughed at, ridiculed and ignored amongst many more bad and negative words that elude me at this time.  But on 4/14/2020 I saw that DIY home haircut tools (razors,clippers, shears and, I’d like to think and include, Flobees ,let’s not forget about the great Flobee.  Arguably America’s #6 best vacuum attachment) have been flying off store shelves.  But if you can see further into the future kudos to you good sir, Dr. Wolfe.

its not a matter of seeing into the future. its reality this pandemic is very very serious. its worse then what any one will tell us. now just about everywere its being said it will last until 2022.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 09:24 AM by RicoTx.)

(04-15-2020, 11:28 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its not a matter of seeing into the future. its  reality this pandemic is very very serious. its worse then what any one will tell us.  now just about everywere its being said it will last until 2022.

I'd love to know where you're getting your information because I haven't heard that anywhere at all.

Zero...absolutely zero chance NFL will be completely cancelled.  And my bet is that it will start on time.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

its been all over the news. theres no cure for convo19,nor a vachine,nd it will take years to learn more about it to create a vachine.

(04-16-2020, 04:23 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its been all over the news. theres no cure for convo19,nor a vachine,nd it will take years to learn more about it to create a vachine.

You should really watch less news, all that negativity is bad for your mental health.

I don't watch it my dad does,and he has it on at dinner time all the time.

(04-07-2020, 04:33 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Hopefully not. The new Maddens are so bad.. they’re unplayable in my opinion

^^^^ this x million 

Madden absolutely has sucked for quite some time now. With how much ea has done with fifa and 2k with NBA, I really hope madden finds its groove. Because as of now, it is absolute garbage.

The nfl isn’t going to lose much of their season if any at all.

Stop watching the news, your dad is wrong.